GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Being able to block certain forums

This site has changed so much. The misc section is where most of the posts go and it just floods the forum with useless posts.

Can a feature be made to block your account from being able to view certain forums?
    Lord don't make my load any lighter... just give me the strength to lift it. - James Henderson

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Does seeing the MISC link on the main page bother you so much you have to have it blocked or taken off the screen?

Self control, fighting the addiction is what many others do with sections they do not wish to enter or must stay away from.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm confused. Fighting what addiction? My point is that when a person logs in to a bodybuilding forum they do so in the search of information related to bodybuilding, fitness, etc.

This Forum is so large that when you hit the view new posts button you get 30+ new pages of information. Most of which is offtopic misc posts.

I've tried in the past on marking the misc forum read so that it does not show in the posts but that feature does not seem to work anymore as those posts seem to load anyway.

I'm not hating on the misc forum... I just have no use for it.
    Lord don't make my load any lighter... just give me the strength to lift it. - James Henderson

Luke to answer your question. Yes. Yes it does.