jonathan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Will Creatine Help?

Will creatine increase the time of results? Also where is the cheapest place to buy them?
    Attached Images
    Jonathan "The Faulkenator" Faulkenberry

"Don't treat evry situation like a life and death matter, 'cause you'll die a lot of times."

"If @ first you don't suceed destroy all evidence that you ever tried."

masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) masculeanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes creatine would definatly help. You can get it online for the cheapest price, or you can get it at GNC, Nutrition Depot, Vitamin Shoppe, places like that. I would recommend the creatine from IDS. It is in Titrate Form, which will absorb much quicker and you wont have to load up on it. Creatine Titrate.

Peace
    Mike

joe8ftbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could affect health, learn more about it before you start taking it bro.. COULD lead to problems later on when your an adult

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by joe8ftbl
    could affect health, learn more about it before you start taking it bro.. COULD lead to problems later on when your an adult
    drink a gallon+ of water a day while on creatine and you should be fine
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

Registered User 7000rpmisheaven's Avatar
    7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7000rpmisheaven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by joe8ftbl
    COULD lead to problems later on when your an adult

care to elaborate?

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    well people say it can lead to liver problems but thats if you dont drink enough water. they say drink a gallon a day and itll work nicely without gunking things up. be aware there is a very small percentage of people creatine does not help. most people however it works wonders. i would suggest prolab because they are trusted and because i love them

rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm...

Creatine can have adverse effect on the liver and kidney's if too much is taken and not enough water is being consumed. Obviously, too much of anything can cause problems, but just be aware, follow an accepted dosage and keep yourself hydrated.
    My steroid cycles? Deadlift and Squat once a week, every week.

[]

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, it will help. You can buy some off www.bodybuilding.com

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by DTRG
    be aware there is a very small percentage of people creatine does not help.
    I think it's more than a "very small percentage." Most articles say around 25% and most polls have about 50% non-responders.

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by EAE
    I think it's more than a "very small percentage." Most articles say around 25% and most polls have about 50% non-responders.
    oh

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say creatine helps around 85 percent of the people that use it.