Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    wow op yoiu are really a fhaggot bitch.. negged srs. i would have never even sent a message or accepted the request.. you truly are a bitch she just told you off like you still take it in the ass from her fhaggot.
    Y u indignant tho?

Originally Posted by Ephedra View Post
    Why make a thread if you're just going to ignore all the great advice?
    I had ignored her shiit for 2 weeks, then caved and messaged her asking what she wanted.

Registered User Definitelynotme's Avatar
    Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey brosef,

Honestly it sounds like you're not completely over her, and that's fair enough.

I would just ignore her, though. It's probably for the best.
    If your parents didn't have children, chances are you won't either.

Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000) Daffle is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ ******* OP
    I had the same problem with my ex. She had been poking me on ******** forever and she sent me a request that I ignored and just left it there, she sent me a message saying to accept her, I did and then we talked on IM for a bit. She told me im an awesome guy and **** and after she logged off I deleted her . That bitch did me wrong too and had me on an anxiety atack 24/7 and treated me like **** too. I deleted her because I want nothing to do with people like that and I found someone else better already

u mad ******* op
    youre the first on my negged for life list

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should have just ignored it and not sent her any messages

MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MosDefinitely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Daffle View Post
    lol @ ******* OP
    I had the same problem with my ex. She had been poking me on ******** forever and she sent me a request that I ignored and just left it there, she sent me a message saying to accept her, I did and then we talked on IM for a bit. She told me im an awesome guy and **** and after she logged off I deleted her . That bitch did me wrong too and had me on an anxiety atack 24/7 and treated me like **** too. I deleted her because I want nothing to do with people like that and I found someone else better already

u mad ******* op
    youre the first on my negged for life list
    Awaiting negs on spread brah.

Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    you should have just ignored it and not sent her any messages
    Oh well.

bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000) bdub69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MosDefinitely View Post
    Awaiting negs on recharge brah.

Oh well.
    just cut your losses and delete the bish off fb.

Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ferocity. View Post
    Brah, let the games begin.
    Its your turn to **** her over.
    Start talking to her again, but just treat her as you'd treat a dog.
    Override your beta 16 yr old days with a 19 y.o alpha mindset.

A good thing to do would be to go out with regular mates you normally go out with, but bring her out too. (only do this if you can pick up @ clubs and smash). Then go in with her, catch some vibes from other birds, and then 'just get it'. Get as much as you can, get hoes grinding on you, pashing ya, ect, right next to her. She'll get jelly no matter what.

srs bro, just keep it friendly, but put minimal effort in and if she ****s off, u have lost nothing
    this is the dumbest thing ive read on here this week

anyways, youre clearly not over her after THREE years! you have to figure out a way to move on b/c when you do start a relationship with someone else, the fact that you are not over your ex is gonna cause issues. why did you even start talking to her when youre clearly not over her and why in the world did you sound so bitter? that was cringe worthy. stop talking to her and re-delete her b/c youre clearly not ready to be friends with her

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb using imagination because no pics
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Squat or remove thy self caerus13's Avatar
    caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000) caerus13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should have beat on her, she wouldn't talk so much.

jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000) jon555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can take the ******* out of the beta but you can't take the beta out of the *******.
    You deserve what you settle for.

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

5k+

Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
    this is the dumbest thing ive read on here this week

anyways, youre clearly not over her after THREE years! you have to figure out a way to move on b/c when you do start a relationship with someone else, the fact that you are not over your ex is gonna cause issues. why did you even start talking to her when youre clearly not over her and why in the world did you sound so bitter? that was cringe worthy. stop talking to her and re-delete her b/c youre clearly not ready to be friends with her
    I didn't mean for it to sound bitter.

Now that I have all my thoughts gathered, this is how it went down in my personal interpretation:

She adds me, which is strange since I haven't seen or heard from her in 3 years. I remember the last impression I have of her, which is that she likes to go through periods where she won't talk to me until she needs me, then ignores me after she's gotten her use out of me. I remember that it's been three years, so I'm thinking "Here we go again." I ask her "What do you want." because I'm expecting her to say something to try and make me feel bad for her, she says "Nothing.." so I reply "Saw a friend request, thought you were going to pull the same **** again, glad to see you aren't." which was a genuine statement, I wasn't trying to be bitter. She interprets it that I'm bringing up when we used to date, and how she "fuked me up", when in reality I was pertaining to when she would use me for emotional support and dump me in the river once I was done.

It wasn't meant to come across as bitter and beta/reminiscent, she interpreted it like that, which is what I mean by I'm over all that bull****, it's just odd that she wants to talk to me again or what ever she wanted to do after 3 years of disregarding my existence.

Originally Posted by caerus13 View Post
    You should have beat on her, she wouldn't talk so much.
    lul.

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    brb using imagination because no pics

brb can't post pics even if I wanted to.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who cares what she thinks bro

UPDATE: I didn't follow MISC's advice and ignore her, but everything went better than expected.

MosDefinitely March 1 at 2:50pm
    I'm keeping tabs on this jsyk. If she doesn't get that message then there will be hell to pay.

Bish March 1 at 2:50pm Report
    im not scared of you

MosDefinitely March 1 at 2:51pm
    5'10" 187lbs..

I will lift you up high and not put you down, seeing as I know you liked to be picked up.

Bish March 1 at 2:52pm Report
    5'3" 121lbs..

i would give you a fight and oh yah i totally love it

MosDefinitely March 1 at 2:54pm
    5' 3"? Let's be real here Bish, you're 4' 11".

Bish March 1 at 2:54pm Report
    :O that is rude

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    UPDATE: I didn't follow MISC's advice and ignore her, but everything went better than expected.

I'm keeping tabs on this jsyk. If she doesn't get that message then there will be hell to pay.

im not scared of you

5'10" 187lbs..

I will lift you up high and not put you down, seeing as I know you liked to be picked up.

5'3" 121lbs..

wut

why are you flirtng wth her?
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just tell her not to try and talk or add you again or they'll be looking for her for 3 years.

Waiting response.

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not sad that you're trolling, it's sad that you've had to type so much stuff out in order to troll.

WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10) WHATYEAH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop talking her her, go **** mad bitches

if she effects you emotions you lose. all shes looking for is validation.

im not scared of you

5'10" 187lbs..

5'3" 121lbs..

god youre a dumbass

MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000) MetalMonarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuqing idiot.

lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So much drama pouring out of you just from a fckin ******** friend request, but you're "over it" ... lol, right

HAHA and you just want to be friends again, stop being a little pussy and only talk to her if its to try and get sex or mess with her head
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Spiral out, keep going...

datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000) datnikkadee is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP obviously not over her
    OP obviously wants her back
    OP obviously doesn't follow Misc advice
    OP obviously gonna get hurt again

OP obviously a *******

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sound like a bitch. (srs)

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too red, did not read.
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by STFUandTRAIN View Post
    Add to fb
    meet up "to chat about things"
    PIITB
    unfriend
    profit.
    this is exactly what I'm going to do to 2 exes and 1 other chick once I re-activate my fb

Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    wut

why are you flirtng wth her?
    used to talking to her like that.

Originally Posted by lateralus87 View Post
    So much drama pouring out of you just from a fckin ******** friend request, but you're "over it" ... lol, right

HAHA and you just want to be friends again, stop being a little pussy and only talk to her if its to try and get sex or mess with her head
    I get anxiety attacks easily from my Bi-Polar and get emotional during those attacks, that's why I was writing all that **** like a little bitch. I concluded my actual thoughts up a bit on this page.

Originally Posted by datnikkadee View Post
    OP obviously not over her
    OP obviously wants her back
    OP obviously doesn't follow Misc advice
    OP obviously gonna get hurt again

OP obviously a *******
    I'll always have feelings for her, we went out for 2 years previous to the break up.

Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    You sound like a bitch. (srs)
    go on..

Evangelical Agnostic CerealKiller's Avatar
    CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CerealKiller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember when Joe Bellas got hit in the face by a flyball. The coach ran out to left field and said "Joe, you really have to learn to put your glove in front of your face." This thread remind me of that.
    You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe. -- Carl Sagan

DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrStupid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would post pics but after misc detectives fuked that one guy up with his girl I'm not going to take the risk.

I haven't spoken to the bish in like, 3 years at least, and she's trying to talk to me again (or something, I have no clue). The reason I'm getting anxiety is because back in my white knight days I used to allow her to use me for emotional support after a break up, she would be all scandalous and make me think it would work out again etc. but would then ignore me for up until she needed my support again (not to mention telling everyone I knew that I used to beat her). So I sent her this:

MosDefinitely February 28 at 3:49pm
    what do you want.

In which she replied, followed by my comment and hers:
    Bish March 1 at 1:53am Report
    nothing..

MosDefinitely March 1 at 9:04am
    Saw a friend request, wasn't sure if you were trying to pull the same **** you did before, that's good to hear.

Bish March 1 at 9:06am Report
    That was like 3 years ago. Get over it. Ya I ****ed you up I get it but we were young and apparently with what your friends pulled you guys still are.
    Sent via ******** Mobile

I'm tied between telling her how I actually feel and just giving a one work response, what should I do MISC?

edit: forgot to update, this was said like an hour or 2 ago
    MosDefinitely March 1 at 9:58am
    I am over all the dating drama, what are you talking about? The only thing that I'm mad about is the fact it's been 3 years and someone who I cared about for 2 hadn't bothered to give a shiit about my existence until apparently a week ago. About my friends, I never asked them to message you and talk shiit, that was their own decisions.

Cliffs:
    -What should I say next to a P.O.S. ex-girlfriend.
    BACK in your white knight days?? The sh!t I've highlighted in red tells me that either,

a. You're still a white knight *******, or
    b. You're a beta male *******

I'd say you're b. Strong transformation.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I want to tell her how I really feel"

You need to realize it was 3 years ago and not actually "feel" anything.

You sound like a big baby right now.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Originally Posted by DrStupid View Post
    BACK in your white knight days?? The sh!t I've highlighted in red tells me that either,

a. You're still a white knight *******, or
    b. You're a beta male *******

I'd say you're b. Strong transformation.
    Bish March 1 at 1:37pm Report
    it works both ways MosDefinitely.. and your friends have sent me emails and have tried to add me saying leave you alone. one even sent a picture.

Bish March 1 at 1:38pm Report
    and the main reason why i havent talked or tried is cause everytime i asked about you to diff bish she said you still hated me. so i didnt want to start **** so i didnt bother sending you a message so i left you alone.

It doesn't seem to have affected me all that much. Besides, I dated her for 2 years straight, even though she's my ex I still want to talk to her on the odd occasion.

Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    "I want to tell her how I really feel"

You need to realize it was 3 years ago and not actually "feel" anything.

You sound like a big baby right now.
    You're late on the gangbang bro, I've explained that I go through anxiety attacks which make my rational thinking irrational and more emotionally driven. I don't give a fuk about her playing me out, I was mad that she didn't bother to talk to me after she moved away (plus the fact that she allegedly told a bunch of people that I used to beat her) which is why I said "what do you want" because I didn't want to be a source of validation for her.

United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're an idiot man, seriously. you are literally telling her that you're ready for her to use and abuse you again. say whatever you want, I 110% guarentee you will get back with her the instant she asks. She's going to use you because you send out all the beta signals a girl like her looks for, then she'll ditch your ass for a "bad boy" until he ditches her....which is when she'll come back to you, again.

good luck dumb ass, this is why I hate giving advice to teen miscers. they never listen anyways.
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!