Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 DAY FAT LOSS!!! - (Photo-Shoot + Videos)

Hi Guys

Basically got back from holiday (lots of drink and food, very little exercise) and i was told i had A PHOTO-SHOOT IN 5 DAYS TIME!!! S?@*T!!! lol....

i posted a few weeks ago... and got some great feedback from people... but here are some of the photos from the shoot and 4 videos i made during my training

it's only my first project filming and editing myself... but any feedback would be great (be gentle, lol)

thanks guys

ALSO...does anyone know how to embed the videos and pictures into the post... i've been trying for an hour now, lol

Day 1: Cardio for fat loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-5bhg_ZPg

Day 2: Weights for fat loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW6hA...eature=related

Day 3: Nutrition and HIIT for fat loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qInt6ACjAU

Day 4: Supplements and the Photo shoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdNo7U0nOEA
    Attached Images

ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeusFG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just watched your vids from the myprotein newsletter. good **** man, great physique

Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZeusFG View Post
    just watched your vids from the myprotein newsletter. good **** man, great physique
    awww thanks mate....well appreciate it.....

and likewise bro.... BIG triceps in your pic...great arms!!!!

danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZeusFG View Post
    same lol.

Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Transformer01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

Get Ripped Or Die 'Mirin - R.I.P Zyzz

Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro, you got some tips on how to get into fitness modelling? Obviously I still have a long way to go but would be nice to gather some info as a possibility to look into
    (╯°□°)╯.....Squat: 135 (kg) ----------------------------- Front squat: 115 (kg)

//.Rep back 1k+.\\
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by danzink View Post
    same lol.
    thanks bro!!! and Dan mate you are ripped up...and ONLY 17!!!!

Originally Posted by Transformer01 View Post

Thanks 'Transformer1'.... i was trying for ages, lol.... you legend!!!

Originally Posted by Zuoi View Post
    bro, you got some tips on how to get into fitness modelling? Obviously I still have a long way to go but would be nice to gather some info as a possibility to look into
    Hey bro..

i would say once you've got your body in the very best shape... and you are happy with it. Get a mate to take some shots (doesn't have to be professional) and then just start emailing them to agencies

if the agency like you, they will then sort out a professional photo shoot for you to start building your portfolio....

also decide on what sort of work you want to do and choose the right agency for that.... e.g. fitness, fashion, commercial....

see you're blessed, at 6'3 you can do any of them... since clothes will look great on you for fashion and you will look in great proportions for fitness and commercial

(i was struggling since at 5'11 i'm built like a hobbit, haha, so fashion and some commercial work was always a no, no, lol)

hope this helps bro.... and good luck with it

dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000) dickyoliver is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was just watching this aswell cos i got the email from myprotein. Good work man! This really you? You guna get an avi pic?

Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lufbrauni View Post
    Hey bro..

i would say once you've got your body in the very best shape... and you are happy with it. Get a mate to take some shots (doesn't have to be professional) and then just start emailing them to agencies

if the agency like you, they will then sort out a professional photo shoot for you to start building your portfolio....

also decide on what sort of work you want to do and choose the right agency for that.... e.g. fitness, fashion, commercial....

see you're blessed, at 6'3 you can do any of them... since clothes will look great on you for fashion and you will look in great proportions for fitness and commercial

(i was struggling since at 5'11 i'm built like a hobbit, haha, so fashion and some commercial work was always a no, no, lol)

hope this helps bro.... and good luck with it
    thanks man, solid advice. few more years of hard work then I'll see what I can do, but got a long way to go haha

//.Rep back 1k+.\\
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10) danzink is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks bro!!! and Dan mate you are ripped up...and ONLY 17!!!!
    Thanks mate (but avi was taken when I was 16 lol). Can I ask you how you did carb loading, Is it just carb depleting then carb up on the day of the photo shoot?

Edit: Oh and will you be doing more myprotein video logs? You're a nice down to earth guy and I reckon you would get tons of subscribers.

disrespected misc elder diablos's Avatar
    diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000)
    great body..good videos

but why is your shorts/pants down to your pubes in every shot?
    Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)

Do you like reps? I do.

Originally Posted by dickyoliver View Post
    I was just watching this aswell cos i got the email from myprotein. Good work man! This really you? You guna get an avi pic?
    thanks bro...

mate you are ripped up in your avi pic....great work buddy!!

yeh it is me, lol, i'm just computer incompetent and haven't figured out how to upload an AVI yet, haha!!!

Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    great body..good videos

but why is your shorts/pants down to your pubes in every shot?
    hahaha!!! i know... i am so sorry.....

it wasn't until i started editing the footage that i realised.... my mates still haven't stopped taking the p@?*ss out of me, haha!!!

the video needs a PG rating, haha!!

thanks bro...

mate you are ripped up in your avi pic....great work buddy!!

yeh it is me, lol, i'm just computer incompetent and haven't figured out how to upload an AVI yet, haha!!!
    top right of the screen under ur avi (or lack of) go on "My Bodyspace". then go to manage my profile pic or something like that and upload one.

also as a separate note cause u might be getting a few mails or reps, go on the top left on the grey bar "user cp" and there u can see ur reps and private messages.

what routine has worked best for you bulking-wise? time taken to be where u are?

//.Rep back 1k+.\\
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by danzink View Post
    Thanks mate (but avi was taken when I was 16 lol). Can I ask you how you did carb loading, Is it just carb depleting then carb up on the day of the photo shoot?

Edit: Oh and will you be doing more myprotein video logs? You're a nice down to earth guy and I reckon you would get tons of subscribers.

16!!!! mate that makes me feel even worse!!! lol!!!! you should be doing the videos not me, haha!!! dude you've clearly got good genetics for it!!! fair play mate!!!

errr maybe buddy... think myprotein have some stuff in the pipeline for me! : )

and thanks mate... that's really nice of you : ) you legend!!!

top right of the screen under ur avi (or lack of) go on "My Bodyspace". then go to manage my profile pic or something like that and upload one.

also as a separate note cause u might be getting a few mails or reps, go on the top left on the grey bar "user cp" and there u can see ur reps and private messages.

what routine has worked best for you bulking-wise? time taken to be where u are?

you do look after me : ) lol.... thanks bro!!!

mate just realised you're only 17 as well.... bro you got ages... year maybe 2 and you will easily be in model shape!!!!!

actually at the moment i've gone right back to basics....taking a biomechanical approach to training e.g. Push and Pull

So:
    Day 1 (Pulling): Back (big compound movements) and Biceps (finish with perhaps smaller isolated ones)
    Day 2: Legs and Deadlift
    Day 3: (Pushing) Chest, shoulders and triceps
    rest
    repeat

BUT... having said this i know tonnes of guys who train differently and have achieved just as good results....(if not better)

i'm not one to preach about the best way to do things, or say 'that's wrong' and 'that's right'... the muscle just responds to stimuli (being loaded above it's habitual level).... and i find if you train (bearing in mind the basic principles of weight training) and push yourself hard... you will definitely get results : )

like my body is a result of,,,
    - 5 years training and playing water polo for great britain
    - 2 years as a model
    - a year travelling around the world (where i was literally training on beaches, on hotel floors, in the jungle at one point, lol)
    and now just training because it's become my job

thanks man sounds good,there are so many methods of training around I am still experimenting to see which ones work best for me

thanks for the solid advice

//.Rep back 1k+.\\
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

thanks man sounds good,there are so many methods of training around I am still experimenting to see which ones work best for me

thanks for the solid advice
    you are welcome bro...

good luck with everything.... no doubt i'll see some fitness modelling pics of you on here soon

tbk1bacon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 DAY FAT LOSS!!! - (Photo-Shoot + Videos)

Thanks buddy. It will be helpful for me to loose some weight.

BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff mate, really informative and quick.

Looking lean for the shoot as well!

Hey man do you mind if I add u as a friend on this thing?

ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lookin lean buddy! Looks like it was a good shoot

HairyKarl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about hydration with the semi fasted cardio, might seem like a silly question, but drink lots of water before semi fasted cardio or wait til you get home?

Inspired by your video's I've started doing 20min semi fasted cardio in the mornings, and have been drinking lots of water pre-cardio, obviously because you're processing loads of protein at night with your late night shake and then most mornings most people are dehydrated anyway.

Not really a good question in here, just blabbering, oh well >.>
    Current Supplements:

USN Anabolic Muscle Fuel (Chocolate)
    Thermobol
    ZMA
    USN AminoPro

Originally Posted by BIGMAC3 View Post
    Good stuff mate, really informative and quick.

Looking lean for the shoot as well!

Hey man do you mind if I add u as a friend on this thing?
    aww thanks buddy : ) ... and no not at all bro, i've only just joined so think you might be my first friend on here, lol!! : )

Originally Posted by tbk1bacon View Post
    Thanks buddy. It will be helpful for me to loose some weight.
    thanks bro... really appreciate the positive feedback!!! : )

Originally Posted by ThravaThrave View Post
    Lookin lean buddy! Looks like it was a good shoot
    thanks bro!!! and likewise mate... 19 and you're ripped up!!! there's loads of you genetically gifted teenagers on here making me look bad, haha!!!

dude hope your training's going well

Originally Posted by HairyKarl View Post
    What about hydration with the semi fasted cardio, might seem like a silly question, but drink lots of water before semi fasted cardio or wait til you get home?

Inspired by your video's I've started doing 20min semi fasted cardio in the mornings, and have been drinking lots of water pre-cardio, obviously because you're processing loads of protein at night with your late night shake and then most mornings most people are dehydrated anyway.

Not really a good question in here, just blabbering, oh well >.>
    : ) no buddy... good question.... certainly important to get hydrated pre workout... also sometimes i might take some Branch Chain Amino Acids too if i'm worried about muscle loss....

to quote directly from my old university sports science notes, lol 'a study carried out at the University of Guelph in Canada found that as a result of the pre-workout BCAA supplementation, degradation of proteins inside the quadriceps muscles was considerably reduced during (running) exercise'

just something to watch out for if your workouts become a tad catabolic....

anyway hope it's going well bro : )

snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lookin good man, thanks for sharing the vids

HairyKarl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks dude, good luck for the future
    Current Supplements:

USN Anabolic Muscle Fuel (Chocolate)
    Thermobol
    ZMA
    USN AminoPro