Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up ask the physician any question who is online for the next hour only

hi folks, happy Friday
    I'm here for one hour to answer your questions if you have any. We are just going to have an intelligent discussion I'm not here to treat any diseases and to establish a patient-doctor relationship.I will try to answer as many questions as possible in the limited amount of time so please be patient with me.

Disclaimer

I Do Not Give Medical Advice Or Opinions Or Engage In The Practice Of Medicine. By Using this Forum You Agree That You Will Not Make Any Medical Or Health Related Decisions, Or Take Any Actions Without First Consulting With And Getting The Approval Of Your Personal Doctor.
    No Pain No Gain

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    I have a pain in my left groin area/lower ab, nothing is sticking out though, the pain shoots down to the upper leg a bit too. this happens when i lift heavy.

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    if i eat 2000mg of calcium a day will i get kidney stones? (srs)

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does this look infected to you?

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually nvm, you did answer my question in your other thread.

So about the labral tear in my hip, how would I know if it's arthritic and is there anything I could to prevent it? Also you said it spontaneously heals, how?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by djo90 View Post
    I have to agree with you that there are so many obese doctors out there. But there's no guideline that obese student can not enter medical school. And I also admit that at our medical schools we don't spend as much time on studying nutrition as we should. That's why most of the doctors refer their patient to a nutritionist when they need.

One thing I want to mention here that BM I chart are made for an average person and they don't apply for bodybuilders.
    As far as the doctors comments and advise about nutrition was not very helpful in this particular case.
    Last edited by khanrx; 02-19-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    You refuse to answer of my questions every single thread.
    no I did not. Go and check the previous thread your answer is there.
    Last edited by khanrx; 02-19-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    I have a pain in my left groin area/lower ab, nothing is sticking out though, the pain shoots down to the upper leg a bit too. this happens when i lift heavy.
    you may have a herniated disc and you are having a referred pain to the growing go and consult your doctor and get an MRI for the lumbar spine
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    if i eat 2000mg of calcium a day will i get kidney stones? (srs)
    have you had kidney stones in the past. Do you have a family history of kidney stones. And why you are taking calcium supplements .Are you drinking milk are consuming enough dairy products which are the best source of calcium.
    Last edited by khanrx; 02-19-2011 at 05:46 PM.
    No Pain No Gain

TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    online pharmacies such as viamedic/amerimedrx.com

how the **** are they allowed to do that online?

Originally Posted by CarlMcGuirk View Post
    does this look infected to you?
    I don't see any picture here
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by TheOilBarron View Post
    online pharmacies such as viamedic/amerimedrx.com

how the **** are they allowed to do that online?
    that is the question you should ask DEA and the medical boards
    No Pain No Gain

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by khanrx View Post
    have you had kidney stones in the past. Do you have a family history of kidney stones. And why you are taking calcium supplements are you drinking milk are consuming enough dairy products which are the best source of calcium.
    no, never had them in the past. my grandmother has had them before, not sure if thats relevant though. i take calcium magnesium supps cuz i heard they help with anxiety. i also drink alot of milk, at least 1 litre a day.

Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Steellifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What do you think about deer velvet for gaining jacked fibras?

Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    Actually nvm, you did answer my question in your other thread.

So about the labral tear in my hip, how would I know if it's arthritic and is there anything I could to prevent it? Also you said it spontaneously heals, how?
    Are you symptomatic and having any pain there. And how long ago that Labral tear occurred
    Last edited by khanrx; 02-19-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    No Pain No Gain

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to agree with you that there's so many obese doctors out there.
    Never in my life have I ever seen an even remotely fat doctor.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

likely location:

TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOilBarron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that is the question you should ask DEA and the medical boards
    why? its legal and you could potentially work for one.

Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000) Autodidactic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    water you doing in the Misc?

How much sodium is too much?
    Anti Anti Hover Crew

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    oh, this is called being a *******

Location: Cruisin down the street in my 6-4, Jockin the bitches, slappin the ho's, Western Sahara
    ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ARNOLDISNUMERO1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is doing deadlifts for years bad for my back?
    In my mind any mountain I'm gon' move it

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

***Misc Strength Crew***

IM YOUR FAVORITE MISCERS FAVORITE MISCER

Originally Posted by Steellifter View Post
    What do you think about deer velvet for gaining jacked fibras?
    I don't have much information on deer velvet
    No Pain No Gain

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When i put my head on a pillow when i go to sleep it's like i can hear something moving in my head. I think it might have something to with my circulation? it feels as if it is moving slow. Sometimes i get small pains there it's on the right side of my head.Any idea what this could be?
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

Originally Posted by ARNOLDISNUMERO1 View Post
    is doing deadlifts for years bad for my back?
    how much weight we are talking here.doing heavy deadlifts for years can strain your back
    No Pain No Gain

abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i have high blood pressure. It was 180 over somthing and am now on medication for it. im 19 and was told its realy rare for someone my age. Am i going to die early?

pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000) pacmane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have this skin condition where I have lots of dots on my arm. They look like pimples but do not hurt or itch. I've been using this medication which has been working a bit but everytime I workout it breaks out. Suggestions?

Also my body tends to get a red flush when I'm embarrassed or hot. Like really really red. The smallest scratch on my arm can leave a large red mark for hours. Everytime I get out the shower my whole body I'd red. Especially my feet. I can feel s burning sensation when it's about to flush on my face but sometimes I don't even feel it . Pls help

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    no, never had them in the past. my grandmother has had them before, not sure if thats relevant though. i take calcium magnesium supps cuz i heard they help with anxiety. i also drink alot of milk, at least 1 litre a day.
    who advise you to take calcium for anxiety
    No Pain No Gain

Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hi folks, happy Friday
    I'm here for one hour to answer your questions if you have any. We are just going to have an intelligent discussion I'm not here to treat any diseases and to establish a patient-doctor relationship.I will try to answer as many questions as possible in the limited amount of time so please be patient with me.

Disclaimer

I Do Not Give Medical Advice Or Opinions Or Engage In The Practice Of Medicine. By Using this Forum You Agree That You Will Not Make Any Medical Or Health Related Decisions, Or Take Any Actions Without First Consulting With And Getting The Approval Of Your Personal Doctor.

Was doing some serious stretching about a week ago and felt a "shock" pain in my lower back. I had some issues with it aching for about a day, now it seems much better after a week off from lifting. Was it a mild tear? I did ice within the first 48 and heat thereafter, also got a massage. Is a week enough time off before I hit the weights again lightly? what happen that day ?

I was stretching my hamstrings by sitting on the floor, legs straight out, bending forward.....

Thanks doctor
    If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat!
    #55 1*

Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cozzy27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's your pre med course?

Originally Posted by pacmane View Post
    I have this skin condition where I have lots of dots on my arm. They look like pimples but do not hurt or itch. I've been using this medication which has been working a bit but everytime I workout it breaks out. Suggestions?

Also my body tends to get a red flush when I'm embarrassed or hot. Like really really red. The smallest scratch on my arm can leave a large red mark for hours. Everytime I get out the shower my whole body I'd red. Especially my feet. I can feel s burning sensation when it's about to flush on my face but sometimes I don't even feel it . Pls help
    Google Dermatographia and you will get your answer
    No Pain No Gain