Thread: BPI Super Pro

Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BPI Super Pro

Is it good to drink it after every meal? It has 25 digestive enzymes that should help the absorption of food? And that's a good 25g of protein per meal. Plus all other benefits of Whey.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retrotiger View Post
    Is it good to drink it after every meal? It has 25 digestive enzymes that should help the absorption of food? And that's a good 25g of protein per meal. Plus all other benefits of Whey.
    It's a protein supplement, if you need 25g more protein each meal then your meals were probably not very good to begin with. But don't take it after meals merely for the enzymes, you can buy enzymes a lot cheaper if that's what you need.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Retrotiger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    It's a protein supplement, if you need 25g more protein each meal then your meals were probably not very good to begin with. But don't take it after meals merely for the enzymes, you can buy enzymes a lot cheaper if that's what you need.
    I bought it since it was cheap, delicious, free 1MR, enzymes, and ofcourse protein. And the myth about taking a certain amount of protein in a meal is debunked wasn't it?

ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bought it since it was cheap, delicious, free 1MR, enzymes, and ofcourse protein. And the myth about taking a certain amount of protein in a meal is debunked wasn't it?
    Yeah it was, check out the Alan Aragon write-up on it, if you're interested.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I wanted more protein with my meal, I'd eat a second steak.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The point is, if you're already eating food then just eat more food. Sure you can drink a protein shake if you want, but you shouldn't need that much protein in the day to have to double up your protein intake during meals.

Once you have enough protein, more doesn't make you bigger or stronger other than that it's calories. Might as well just eat more carbs/fats.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) borkpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would just take it when you wake up and post workout

hows that ultimate 3 lbs treating you?