Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCLEBEAR925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN SUMMATION, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ADJUST A WELL WRITTEN, PRE-MADE TEMPLATE SUCH AS SHEIKO WHEN THEY DONT YET HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY REGULATE VOLUME. LEARNING TO REGULATE YOUR TRAINING VOLUME CAN TAKE YEARS TO BECOME ADEPT. THAT BEING SAID, ANYONE CAN MAKE PROGRESS FROM AN "ADVANCED PROGRAM" IF IT IS TAILORED TO AN INDIVIDUAL'S ABILITIES AND NEEDS. THAT'S WHY WESTSIDE IS CONSIDERED AN "ADVANCED" PROGRAM, YET A NEW LIFTER CAN MAKE GREAT PROGRESS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS DICTATING VOLUME, SETS, ETC.

THIS THREAD HAS EXHIBITED A BOY WHO WATCHES TOO MUCH CNN AND THINKS HE CAN MODIFY A PROGRAM WRITTEN BY BORIS F*CKING GREAT SOVIET SHEIKO DESPITE HIS VERY LIMITED EXPERIENCE (IF ANY) IN PROGRAMMING A WELL MADE TRAINING REGIMINE. MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO TURN OFF THE MONITOR, STOP BEING CONCERNED WITH "TRAINING THEORY" THAT YOU CAN'T YET IMPLEMENT CORRECTLY, AND JUST WORK YOUR ASS OFF. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE SWOLE JACKED DUDE IN THE ANIMAL ADS HAS A MASTERS IN KINSEOLOGY? **** NO, HE IS SOME DEADBEAT WAREHOUSE WORKER MAKING $11 AN HOUR BUT AT LEAST HE GIVES A DAMN WHEN IT MATTERS IN THE GYM! GO LIFT OR GET ****ED!

- Musclebear
    ****SWOLE MILK**** BY BRAD CIKANA INC:

* EARTH SHATTERING MASS GAINS
    * SKIN TEARING, UNBELIEVEABLE PUMPS
    * WOLVERINE-LIKE RECOVERY, NO SORENESS THE DAY AFTER!
    * CRAZY HORNYNESS & SEX DRIVE! HUGE HEADACHE INDUCING HARD-ONS

COMING SOON, 4 WEEKS OUT TO A MEET NEAR YOU: SUPERBEAR 50

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MUSCLEBEAR925 View Post
    GO LIFT OR GET ****ED!
    This made me smile, Musclebear. Thanks for that gem.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by koyongi View Post
    it might help you bench 405.

The range of useful speed work for a raw lifter and a geared lifter are going to be different. You're comparing apples to oranges here.

becky, i hate you so much.

My elbows feel like **** from speed work on bench, no matter how much weight i use.

Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pincegordo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OH HEY BRO I BRIEFLY SAW YOU AT THE SCIVATION BOOTH AT THE OLYMPIA, YOUR BICEP PEAKS ARE UNREAL...SERIOUSLY, NOT TRYING TO KISS ASS TO AVOID A BAN BUT YOUR PEAKS ARE NUTS, ESPECIALLY FOR A NATURAL DUDE!!

- Musclebear
    Jacob, I'm surprised you didn't ask the guy for a private posing session back at your hotel room.

Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leakypipe23 View Post
    Exactly, in the same way that squats aren't gonna help my half marathon time.
    Well, if you can squat for ~2 hours straight I'd think you could run a half marathon... Just sayin'

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    Bottom of the barrow? Really? Really? Bottom of the Barrell you jackass. Also, the lack of and/or the inappropiate use of punctuation in your posts does not end with apostrophes, you also seem to have an aversion for commas.

You want a contribution? Here you go: nobody cares about a 230 lbs. man with a 1000 lbs. total who can't (see how that works?) put together a semi-coherent thought or his opinions on speed training or anything else related to lifting. You cannot practice what you attempt to preach. I will congratulate you on managing to seem retarded and pretentious at the same time though. That's a neat trick. Now, after you get off wikipedia looking for new interesting words, either go to the gym or kill yourself.
    Do they have these where you live, over here in Australia (great southern land) we call them wheelbarrows, or barrow for short (Bloody oath!).

Your contribution is like tits on a bull, you yabba alot for a ticket who doesn't give a rats about my shonky grammer since I'm knackered from the heat but it's better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick since it is good for a lark. I won't be kicking any buckets and I already sfw today so I better do the Harold Holt and kip since I'm rooted.

---

Thanks again to the folks that have contributed their experiences with speed work, will rep once I am off recharge.
    Attached Images

FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are no words to describe this blatant, inflammatory stupidity presented by the OP. He has to be trying to piss everyone off.
    "Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War"

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630491

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in late on this thread, in my limited lifting experiences, i found that doing some speedwork for a period before going for a max does actually help a bit personally. I think its the fact speedwork teaches your muscles to contract and exert forces really quickly, and when you go for a max lift that definitely helps.

One thing im not too sure about though is how say Powercleans related to Dynamic Bench. Arent both technically speed lifts? But on cleans you can max out on a weight, where as DE bench you cant really 'max out'...

edit: musclebear rules!

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Edu-ma-cation

Okee, final post time:

1) The Father (God), The Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit (the creator Spirit) are distinct parts of the holy trinity. Heresy aside, saying Musclebear is like Jesus is an improper analogy and your summation of the holy trinity is inaccurate. If you are a Christian, go to Church and/or study the Bible. If you are not, please keep my Faith out of your mouth and I will reciprocate in kind.
    2) Making a sweeping generalization about speed work based on your experience and expertise (which you have utilized to break the mythical 1,000 lbs. total) is assinine. You should be able to progress using ANY program right now. Go to the gym. Once you have a respectable total, come back and try something like: "Speed work has not proven useful to me" if you really want input.
    3) It's not just your grammer Skippy, you use words and cliches that you do not understand. For instance, scraping the bottom of a barrel comes from the fact that food and beverages were stored in barrels, the stuff at the bottom was usually old and spoiled so someone who consumed it was desperate. Scraping the bottom of a wheelbarrow would seem like standard practice when moving things like dirt from one place to another. Also "behind the eightball" means in a tight spot, so I assume you were trying for behind the curve. If you don't want to be bothered with something you don't give it the time of day, it's not that you don't have it, you choose not to give it. So, you try to talk down to people (pretentious) whilst using the wrong words (retarded).

Last but not least: of ALL the programs out there, you choose Sheiko which stresses moving submaximal weight as explosively/fast as possible (speed) while in a fatigued state (volume) to argue against the merits of speed work? Really? Really? I haven't read the Talmant article that you referenced, and probably won't because I bet I could find 10 people on this Board who understand (and have had more success with) Sheiko better than Talmant. You would be hard pressed to find a a worse example of explosiveness/speed not working than Sheiko. That's like saying "volume training doesn't work because Myles Kantor wrote a supercool article about Smolov and a Tendo unit." Sorry if I ruined your next thread.

Good luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish. And stay in school and don't do drugs.

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    Really? Really?

All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pincegordo View Post
    Jacob, I'm surprised you didn't ask the guy for a private posing session back at your hotel room.
    You have it the other way around. I think Layne would have paid for a private flex show in his suite.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heavy_Beats View Post
    Do they have these where you live, over here in Australia (great southern land) we call them wheelbarrows, or barrow for short (Bloody oath!).

the saying is scraping the bottom of the barrel, not barrow....

barrow?

srsly?

you thought it was barrow?

high speed, low drag TheFatNinja's Avatar
    TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFatNinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Speed kills in everything competitive. Sports with balls, running sports, motorsports, any sport, speed kills. Plain and simple. Obviously the entire stroke of a max effort lift is not gonna have a ton of bar speed. There should be some kind of speed/explosion in some part of your lift. Practicing speed/explosion DEFINITELY has it's place in powerlifting IMO. I think of speed as an explosion of power or force. Lifting the most you can lift on the bench press, squat, or deadlift is just like running a sprint where you run as fast or as explosively as you possibly can. Using speed helps you put FULL FORCE into your lifts. Practicing that with lower weight %'s is going to be beneficial and make a difference when you've got a personal record in your hands or on your back.

Just my 2 cents.
    Awesome post!

pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hashi View Post
    Speed work without a doubt is very useful for explosiveness (sport specific), but in does not translate very well to maximal strength, because generally you arent going to try to lift something heavy slowly. It goes into a huge amount of detail on this topic in the book super training.

Speed work is effective for developing power, peak power though is displayed 50-60% where as at 100% power drops to 50% and time to execute the lift is increased by 280% (Super training)
    Speed work helps increase rate of force development. And doing the speed work with submaximal weights does translate into maximal loads. If your rate of force development is to slow you will fail a lift, but if that same lifter reaches peak force faster the lift may be completed.

And all the programs that don't necessarily have DE days in them, if you use compensatory acceleration, pushing the bar as fast as possible, you are in a way doing DE work.

Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curls4Gurlz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inflammatory title is misleading.

The rest of this thread delivers.

tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tom10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am far from an expert on westside training, but I was reading an article from westside-barbell.com by Louie that had something to do with this.

Louie said speed training is not optimal for strength gains (obviously), but he incorporated it because at one point in his career he could not handle two ME lifts per week per movement ie couldn't max out on two squat/dead movements in a week. Prilipen found the least amount of progress was found in lifters who used lighter weights weights relative to their 1RM (again, obviously), but they still made some progress. So, I would assume his thought process was that doing something (aka speed work which is easier on the nervous system) rather than just waiting for the next ME day the following week would produce better results.

dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dizalwizal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    right , how you gonna have speed when the bar is heavy as **** ?

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dizalwizal View Post
    stop bumping old ass threads.

the answer is, you train for it.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

Intense as fuk bro austin.j.taylor's Avatar
    austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) austin.j.taylor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    stop bumping old ass threads.

the answer is, you train for it.
    madmodismad.jpg

I had fogot how lulzy this thread got.
    ★cVc★

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174578931

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speed work is so 2011.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dizalwizal View Post
    I guess you'll never know.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL at bottom of the barrow.
    Raw lifts - 310/200/310

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IN SUMMATION, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ADJUST A WELL WRITTEN, PRE-MADE TEMPLATE SUCH AS SHEIKO WHEN THEY DONT YET HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY REGULATE VOLUME. LEARNING TO REGULATE YOUR TRAINING VOLUME CAN TAKE YEARS TO BECOME ADEPT. THAT BEING SAID, ANYONE CAN MAKE PROGRESS FROM AN "ADVANCED PROGRAM" IF IT IS TAILORED TO AN INDIVIDUAL'S ABILITIES AND NEEDS. THAT'S WHY WESTSIDE IS CONSIDERED AN "ADVANCED" PROGRAM, YET A NEW LIFTER CAN MAKE GREAT PROGRESS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS DICTATING VOLUME, SETS, ETC.

THIS THREAD HAS EXHIBITED A BOY WHO WATCHES TOO MUCH CNN AND THINKS HE CAN MODIFY A PROGRAM WRITTEN BY BORIS F*CKING GREAT SOVIET SHEIKO DESPITE HIS VERY LIMITED EXPERIENCE (IF ANY) IN PROGRAMMING A WELL MADE TRAINING REGIMINE. MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO TURN OFF THE MONITOR, STOP BEING CONCERNED WITH "TRAINING THEORY" THAT YOU CAN'T YET IMPLEMENT CORRECTLY, AND JUST WORK YOUR ASS OFF. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE SWOLE JACKED DUDE IN THE ANIMAL ADS HAS A MASTERS IN KINSEOLOGY? **** NO, HE IS SOME DEADBEAT WAREHOUSE WORKER MAKING $11 AN HOUR BUT AT LEAST HE GIVES A DAMN WHEN IT MATTERS IN THE GYM! GO LIFT OR GET ****ED!

- Musclebear
    Lmao, great post. Strong bump.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I honestly feel like speed pulls helped my deads.

If speed work sucked, Westside wouldn't do it / 10