KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

200 mg of Zinc pinc.. Too much?

I'm taking this starting tomorrow.. I hear mixed reviews

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is a VERY high dose. Why are you taking it?

KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Zinc deficient
    High E & Low T

ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ht206 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Prepare to feel sick taking that much zinc. Generally a person needs about 75mg a day, don't forget that you can still get a zinc overdose and taking 200mg a day is really pushing it.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KelThuzad View Post
    Zinc deficient
    So this is under the supervision of a doctor?

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    So this is under the supervision of a doctor?
    No sir, but I'm pretty sure. Did a little more research than just zinc deficiency article on wiki..

You guys sure 200 is a lot? Athletes and bodybuilders train more too, wouldn't you think dosage should be higher for us? What about 100 mg?

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    RDA = 30mg

It's not VitB where you can take thousands of percentages of the RDA. I'd venture a guess to say that 200mg will harm you.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Is this 200mg of elemental zinc?

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Is this 200mg of elemental zinc?
    No sir, 200 mg of zinc picolinate, or about 50 mg of elemental zinc (I think)

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KelThuzad View Post
    No sir, 200 mg of zinc picolinate, or about 50 mg of elemental zinc (I think)
    You'll be fine, it's less than 50mg elemental (but above 40). No real reason to dose it that high though.

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You'll be fine, it's less than 50mg elemental (but above 40). No real reason to dose it that high though.
    I just took 250 mg waiting to see what happens brahs
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    I just took 250 mg waiting to see what happens brahs
    strong 3 year bump to post count ratio
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That dosage is way too high and can become counterproductive. If you are deficient take 40-50mg
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kardoxo View Post
    That dosage is way too high and can become counterproductive. If you are deficient take 40-50mg
    +1

One thing too much Zinc can do is interfere with copper absorption in the body. (Copper is used in various essential enzymes so keeping a balance is important. )

primalhippo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you have to take the right supplement

Originally Posted by Phosphate bond View Post
    +1

One thing too much Zinc can do is interfere with copper absorption in the body. (Copper is used in various essential enzymes so keeping a balance is important. )
    I agree with the copper absorption thing, but I take Zinc 30mg by Nature's Life brand, Zinc Picolinate and 2mg of Copper Gluconate/Citrate. Is the same product. This stuff has literally changed my life. For example, aside from the horrible IBS and digestion issues I suffered for years, I had a headache some time ago. The first headache I had in a long time, like over a decade. I got home, popped one of these 30mg and within 5 minutes the headache was gone.

These are capsules, but I split the capsules. Capsules are cellulose, which our bodies cannot breakdown without cellulase enzyme. I went through this phase and use to eat a ton of enzymes. They somewhat work, but waste of money. Anyways, I split the capsule, so my gut and stomach absorb as much of this chelated form of zinc and copper as possible.

I take roughly 100-150mg a day of this stuff. I will take the Zinc with 120mg of Magnesium Glycinate most the time, as it doesn't upset my stomach as much, but I will tell you I have been doing this for a long time (a couple years). I am 30 now, full head of hair, good shape (and I don't work out as much as I use to) and my digestion issues with IBS I would say are cured......this is not a coincidence. The real issue I had was magnesium and zinc deficiency.

So I would say try the zinc I take and some magnesium. See how it works for you. Nothing is boilerplate and works for everyone, but I will tell you that 100mg is not going to overdose you, if you are someone like me. We are all different and can handle different amounts. Don't generalize people, not safe to do that.