Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but srs, how is OP cereal?

maybe thats why planetfitness brought in the lunk alarm,

fuuuuuuuuuu op

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by havoc000 View Post
    Long story short, some **** tried to talk tough to the big man, I laid his ass out. Cops were called etc.. and by the way would u mess with a man that looks like me?? Pic is me

andrew?
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Captain554 View Post
    You seem like a huge douche irl. I would not invite your over for Mike's Hard Lemonade and Gamecube and big black dildo fun (no homo)
    LMFAO!

I see what you did there. Can't get anything past me
    ALPHA MANLET CREW ~AMC~

*Deadlift Junkies*

-Dallas Cowboys-

-Penn State '13-

Reps for life: Suit. 1k+

ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RWC5113 View Post
    LMFAO!

I see what you did there. Can't get anything past me

ill smash u like a pumpkin u little punk
    Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d*ck, everyone.

RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWC5113 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ill smash u like a pumpkin u little punk
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
    You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
    around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galacto****e and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
    gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clot pole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your spouse be blessed with many bastards.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
    are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.
    ALPHA MANLET CREW ~AMC~

*Deadlift Junkies*

-Dallas Cowboys-

-Penn State '13-

Reps for life: Suit. 1k+

Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Club27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bet none of you would talk **** to my face id line you all up and beat the piss out of you all
    hahaha, one thai kick to that fat thumb-like head of yours and you'd be out cold.

trust me

havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) havoc000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Club27 View Post
    hahaha, one thai kick to that fat thumb-like head of yours and you'd be out cold.

trust me
    Trust me the big man would ****ing knock your head off and have your girl sit on my space ship
    Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d*ck, everyone.

LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LifterMark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RWC5113 View Post
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
    You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
    around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galacto****e and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
    gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clot pole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your spouse be blessed with many bastards.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
    are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.
    Inb4tl;dr
    Inb4cliffs

Registered User SquirrelMaster0's Avatar
    SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP Miscin

Inexplicably Moist TrancePhreak07's Avatar
    TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancePhreak07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    obvious troll is obvious
    PC Gaming Master Race

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE--CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.3GHz--CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15--Motherboard: MSI x99 SLI Plus--Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP @ 3200MHz 1T 14-16-16-35--SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo/120GB Intel 520 Series--Case: Fractal Design Meshify C--PSU: Seasonic G750--Monitor: Dell S2716DG G-Sync

J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10) J_Bone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u will never fuk heavy ass pussy like me
    Fixed

Originally Posted by J_Bone View Post
    Fixed
    real witty u ****

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    pic OP posted is jacked as fuuuu (obviously not him)

after a strong cut he'd look better than 95% of people on here

Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000) Ozzy. is just really nice. (+1000)

**Misc Strength Crew**

Originally Posted by Ozzy. View Post

u got a a ****ing problem ho?

Manlet Extraordinaire jmelanson's Avatar
    jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmelanson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Official Misc Photography Crew *

“Pain is temporary. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?”
    ― Lance Armstrong

Accumulating injuries are the price we pay for the thrill of not having sat around on our asses. - Mark Rippetoe

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    u will never move heavy ass weight like me pussy
    haha i'm glad i'll never weigh a metric ton
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post

Ill make you cry

miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100) miscin is not very well liked. (-100)
    I want you to know how seriously I'm taking you.

Half man//\\All Amazing Bigjay10.0's Avatar
    Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigjay10.0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im stronger than all of u ****s ur jealous ur girl feels secure walking around the club with the big man
    No your not, no she doesn't. Stfu and your picture url has "syntholw" in it so you are troll......
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Misc BBM 2.0 Crew

DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyyName is on a distinguished road. (+10)

disrespected misc elder diablos's Avatar
    diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dreamer? is that you?
    Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)

Do you like reps? I do.

andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go fûck your mother!" - Joey Diaz

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread made me lol hard
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000) craig84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    oh i laughed
    semper fidelis 04-08 0311
    cvc

andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) andy2020 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Srs, I think that physique is cool.

Big solid muscles.

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    big man irl... bigger man on the interwebz

My mesomorph has awakened GreaseMark's Avatar
    GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreaseMark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post
    this thread made me lol hard
    epic thread.