miketesta6393 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RPN HAVOC cycle. help please

So im starting a cycle of RPN HAVOC this weekend and i would like to know what supplements i need to take with it to protect my body from unwanted side effects.

What do i need to protect my liver?
    My testicles
    against gyno
    PTC?

thank you

onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh these threads do still exist... Look man before you get negged and raped for your ignorance, I am gonna help you out. You are 17, sell the havoc to someone who actually can use it. Take that money and go to the grocery store and buy all the chicken, oatmeal, and eggs you can get. Go home and eat said food and TRAIN! Four years from now, come back and we can talk about your Liver, testicles, and proper PCT. Thanks for your time
    Follow my ten week cut prep for my Wedding Day!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=544485593#post544485593

wanna quit that tobacco habit? Come talk about it here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126040223

Originally Posted by onemorep View Post
    Oh these threads do still exist... Look man before you get negged and raped for your ignorance, I am gonna help you out. You are 17, sell the havoc to someone who actually can use it. Take that money and go to the grocery store and buy all the chicken, oatmeal, and eggs you can get. Go home and eat said food and TRAIN! Four years from now, come back and we can talk about your Liver, testicles, and proper PCT. Thanks for your time
    thanks for the advice but... im a hardgainer, my diet is fantastic but i cant gain weight. i eat 6 egg whites for breakfast, a few peanut butter and jellys for lunch and whatever my mom makes for dinner. usually high protein high carbs. im going to run this cycle and i would like to protect my body.

my workouts are usually good too im just trying to gain a little more weight before i ship for Marine Corps boot camp.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by miketesta6393 View Post
    thanks for the advice but... im a hardgainer, my diet is fantastic but i cant gain weight. i eat 6 egg whites for breakfast, a few peanut butter and jellys for lunch and whatever my mom makes for dinner. usually high protein high carbs. im going to run this cycle and i would like to protect my body.
    there's no such thing as a hardgainer... and you're absolutely not eating enough.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

my workouts are usually good too im just trying to gain a little more weight before i ship for Marine Corps boot camp.
    There is no "but".

The meals you listed above create doubt whether you are really consuming that many calories. Also, 17 is still too young, sorry.

Do you know how many calories you are consuming on a regular basis per day?
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

There are lots of things that can be adjusted to put on size without the use of pH's dude and at your age I would highly recommend exhausting all of them before you start to play with your hormones. You can obviously eat more. Eat until you start to gain a pound a week. If you arent gaining keep eating. You can try to change your workout routine, sometimes something as simple as working out with somebody else can help you bust through plateaus and add on some size. And I have been to Parris Island, it doesnt matter what size you are there so quit worrying about that. In fact, the bigger you are the more you tend to be picked out of the group.

kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50) kr0n0z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think it through if your this "hard gainer" and cant gain with out it will you keep the muscle after I will clue you in the answer is "NO" work out your diet and hit the weights tell you get to at least 180lbs then you can start looking into this. And by 180lbs I don't mean 33% bf.....

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    There is no "but".

The meals you listed above create doubt whether you are really consuming that many calories. Also, 17 is still too young, sorry.

Do you know how many calories you are consuming on a regular basis per day?
    I would say around 3 thousand calories. mostly clean. i also have a whey shake before bed and after workout. My friend ran a cycle of Havoc and it worked nicely for him thats why i bought it

I would say around 3 thousand calories. mostly clean. i also have a whey shake before bed and after workout. My friend ran a cycle of Havoc and it worked nicely for him thats why i bought it
    Have you seen your friends blood work? do you know his liver values or test levels? Don't be dumb kid. You asked for our advice and we are giving it to you.

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're definitely not starting this weekend. You're not ready.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

Originally Posted by Kaikara View Post
    You're definitely not starting this weekend. You're not ready.
    Fine you guys have convinced me i wont take it. what age IS old enough might i ask?

Registered User SpankMasterFlex's Avatar
    SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SpankMasterFlex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i eat 6 egg whites for breakfast, a few peanut butter and jellys for lunch and whatever my mom makes for dinner. .
    STRONG 100 calorie breakfast

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fine you guys have convinced me i wont take it. what age IS old enough might i ask?
    Wait until your 21..honestly..google some non-hormonal stacks if you really were looking to take something..I personally would recommend you sticking with protein,creatine,pre-workout,good multi, fish oil etc..

Stick with the basics and EATTTTT

mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    there's no such thing as a hardgainer... and you're absolutely not eating enough.
    100% agree!
    My M1,4ADD/Stanodrol massive BULK log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130612273

240 by june..