Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sarah Palin speaks out on Arizona shooting & media response

http://vimeo.com/18698532

I don't have anything else to say about this woman.

/post
    fin

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hwpnow View Post
    http://vimeo.com/18698532

I don't have anything else to say about this woman.

/post
    What is your issue with the video?? I know you have one.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amtharin View Post
    Yeah, agreed. Sorry if I'm a little slow on the uptake but what wrong with what she said?
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you even watch the video?

She's obviously using secret Tea Party code talk & calling for the assassination of Democrat politicians & members of the liberal media...

This woman must be stopped, she's a monster!

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This.

It was a great statement and 100% spot on.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not a fan of Palin whatsoever but thought this was a great response.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm going to go lite on Palin somewhat, maybe she doesn't have good advisers around her, idk.

My problem with the speech is it's mainly about her, or politics that revolve around her. We have a Congresswoman struggling for her life in the hospital, a 9 year old born on 9/11 who died, a Federal judge who was murdered, and 17 other victims (4 of who died) who just innocently went to the grocery store, not knowing their lives would forever be tarnished by violence.

We have alot of pain here. The backlash against Palin's posting did not start this past weekend. One of the victims, Gifford, spoke out about it specifically. In that interview, SHE brought up Sarah Palin, not the interviewer. SHE said Palin's actions bring consequences. SHE is now in the hospital fighting for her life.

However defensive Palin is, or however committed she is to her political beliefs, now was not the time to spotlight that. Now was not the time to quote Reagan, or reference the past two elections, or harshly scold the media, or discuss the founding fathers and our democracy. At most, that stuff should have taken up about a minute of her speech, if she felt the need.

Instead, it became the bulk of it, with this crisis serving in 2nd or 3rd place. It was like she was saying the correct things in order to get them out of the way so that she could talk about what she REALLY wanted to say:

- her politics (and the preservation of her "free speech")
    - her retaliation against the media
    - her reactions
    - her message to the American people.

Palin needed to take a back step here, and use her emotions to consider the hurting victims. She instead took the spotlight and it showed.

/post
    fin

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to go lite on Palin somewhat, maybe she doesn't have good advisers around her, idk.

My problem with the speech is it's mainly about her, or politics that revolve around her. We have a Congresswoman struggling for her life in the hospital, a 9 year old born on 9/11 who died, a Federal judge who was murdered, and 17 other victims (4 of who died) who just innocently went to the grocery store, not knowing their lives would forever be tarnished by violence.

We have alot of pain here. The backlash against Palin's posting did not start this past weekend. One of the victims, Gifford, spoke out about it specifically. In that interview, SHE brought up Sarah Palin, not the interviewer. SHE said Palin's actions bring consequences. SHE is now in the hospital fighting for her life.

However defensive Palin is, or however committed she is to her political beliefs, now was not the time to spotlight that. Now was not the time to quote Reagan, or reference the past two elections, or harshly scold the media, or discuss the founding fathers and our democracy. At most, that stuff should have taken up about a minute of her speech, if she felt the need.

Instead, it became the bulk of it, with this crisis serving in 2nd or 3rd place. It was like she was saying the correct things in order to get them out of the way so that she could talk about what she REALLY wanted to say:

- her reactions

Palin needed to take a back step here, and use her emotions to consider the hurting victims. She instead took the spotlight and it showed.

/post

x2.

i sense a thinly veiled message of "It's ok, I'm still in contention for 2012"
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My problem with the speech is it's mainly about her, or politics that revolve around her.
    But that isn't exactly what has made the liberal left and the liberal media, making this issue one on Sarah Palin?
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "One of the victims, Gifford, spoke out about it specifically. In that interview, SHE brought up Sarah Palin, not the interviewer. SHE said Palin's actions bring consequences. SHE is now in the hospital fighting for her life."

Yea, I saw that as well. Thing is the left has been complaining about the potential for violence for quite a while, and it because there are unhinged people out there, that these people have to be responsible they say and the message they broadcast well... here we have it.

I dont think bringing guns (coming from someone who supports gun rights) to town halls and putting target scopes on demo territories does anything positive to encourage "debate".

Handjob flowery response from Palin.

The woman is a c u n t.

PS loved how she emphasized catholic mass.
    Last edited by JonZ; 01-12-2011 at 07:30 AM.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000) WhatUpDoee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Watched the whole video on mute.

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the guy had a personal vendetta.

Stop blaming others for what he himself did.

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

- her reactions

/post

This honestly sounds like you are just looking for a reason to not like Palin, and you just made this up off the top of your head.

I mean, she starts the speech out talking about the victims, and you claim that she is talking about herself. Your response just does not make sense.

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
    Yea, I saw that as well. Thing is the left has been complaining about the potential for violence for quite a while, and well.. here we have it.

As for Palin.. the woman is a c u n t.
    Hell, how soon we forget -- this is not at all the first time the complaints from the left about the potential for violence have come to pass.

How soon we forget Jim Adkisson, who murdered two and shot 7 others (I believe) because of his hatred of liberals, and as he said, since he could not personally target liberal politicians, he targeted those who voted for them. (Who, apparently, loved the philosophy of Savage, O'Reilly, and Hannity)

Then there is Richard Poplawski who murdered 3 Philadelphia police officers with an arsenal of weapons because Obama was sending people to take away his guns -- like Beck and a lot of posters on this forum have a habit of doing.

Then there is Scott Roeder's murder of Dr. George Tiller after O'Reilly harps on the man as virtually Satan in human drag for months and hints that the man should die.

Then there is Byron Williams, who thankfully was stopped by California Highway Patrol, before he could murder people at the Tides Foundation because Glenn Beck said it was part of a liberal conspiracy to destroy the United States.

Did Palin pull the trigger in these instances? No. Did any of the other conservative windbags on television and radio? No. Did any of the R/P posters here? No. Do we even know that latest guy did this for any conservative (or liberal) political motive? No. BUT -- as Rush Limbaugh was fond of saying, "Words mean things." For the 99.9% of people who dismiss the wind, there is that .1% of nuts who take it as a message from God, as surely as Charles Manson did from the Beatles White Album.

The problem with liberals -- we feed these people's voices by blaming them, rather than the climate of fear they foster, as much as the media feeds Fred Phelps every time the asshat's family protests. Palin is a troll, only because we give her "stages" to be, just as much as Phelps is on his "stages."
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great speech by Palin. A true Conservative and upholder of the constitution under attack by Liberals.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She needs to be the next President because she's a milf.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    She doesn't seem to apply logic or consistency whatsoever.

Like how when Michelle Obama talks about healthy eating, its big government shoving healthy food down your throat. But when Palin talks about abstinence?

Retard/10. Commit this woman to a mental institution so that we can begin our return to sanity.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Zodiac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Other than her annoying tone of voice and her saying we need god to help us and emphasising God so much, I don't have much of a problem with this.

Joe Scarbough (Republican) upon hearing this said she's probably better off the less she says

Barbra Bush thinks she should stay in Alaska

And the bill she opposes in this video has been supported by every Republican I've heard speak, with Congressman Pete King also calling for new gun law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...zona-shooting/
    fin

treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Palin is not at fault. The crazy person who did the shooting is. She isn't the first person to use (I'll call it) fiery speech or symbols.

What is being ignored by Palin in her speech is the fact and yes it is a fact that such speech as using crosshairs gives more motivation to crazies. Now, you can't blame someone who innocently uses a symbol like that. No one knows what will set off a lunatic.

The fact remains that symbols and speech such as that can motivate a crazy person. The solution is simple. Don't invoke violent images during campaigns and speeches (at least when talking about another parties, issues & groups in U.S.).

This isn't an issue of right, left or middle. No one should use violent type images to get message across because the tragedy is what results.

Think of it this way. What if political speech is routinely allowed to invoke violent messages and imagery. It then becomes commonplace and part of the culture. One side says this the other side does the same in return. The rhetoric escalates, the people (sheep) think this is normal - the way life is (I should react violently). What results is more violence in politics and for the innocent bystanders.

What sane person wants that?
    Last edited by treeleaf; 01-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Joe Scarbough (Republican) upon hearing this said she's probably better off the less she says

Palin needed to take a back step here

That's funny that you and Joe jump on her for making a statement. Last night I was watching MSNBC and listened to pundits rail her for being quiet on the issue. Comments like...

"Where has Sarah Palin been??"
    "Whether Sarah Palin likes it or not, this discussion is about her"
    "Why has she not made a statement".

One guy even gave her crap because she had not change her twiter status since the shooting.

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Barbra Bush thinks she should stay in Alaska

And the bill she opposes in this video has been supported by every Republican I've heard speak, with Congressman Pete King also calling for new gun law

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...zona-shooting/
    Slightly OT -- A VERY interesting article from Howard Kurtz about Joe Scarbough this week and how the Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck republicans try to demonize him as a sell out. He does not know if he could win as a republican anymore because, he says, the party has changed so much since he left office.

http://://www.businessinsider.com/jo...ty-back-2011-1

It blew up between him and Beck again yesterday --

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_807892.html

Now, back to Mrs. Palin, and how more and more I understand WHY Todd Palin stays out on the boat or hunting or 4 wheeling or anything to stay out of the house. Feel sorry for the poor man . . .
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) treeleaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see how that gun law is useful (Pete King). A person wanting to shoot someone isn't going to obey it. What if you innocently run into a politician in a store? How would this be enforced effectively?

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    She needs to be the next President because she's a milf.
    How does a Harvard lawyer who makes backroom deals to get his healthcare plan through earn any respect?

When we compare Obama and Palin, its clear that Palin would not do shenanigans that Obama does, to get a bill passed. Therefore, Palin >> Obama, despite all of Obama's education.

I'm still fascinated that people hate a moral person and prefer that twerp.
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    When we compare Obama and Palin, its clear that Palin would not do shenanigans that Obama does, to get a bill passed.
    No, she would do a different kind of shenanigans, like losing interest and going off to pursue more profitable endeavors.

Did you get your awesome forearms by constantly jacking off to "Who's Nailin' Palin?"
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How does a Harvard lawyer who makes backroom deals to get his healthcare plan through earn any respect?

When we compare Obama and Palin, its clear that Palin would not do shenanigans that Obama does, to get a bill passed. Therefore, Palin >> Obama, despite all of Obama's education.

She walked out on her elected position. She was elected representative of citizens of America. This is the greatest honor any American can have, and also one of supreme importance.

She walked out because she didn't feel like doing it.

She is not a moral person, she is not worthy of our respect, she is not worthy to serve again.

.... yeah, you know I'm right.
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

Yep, a quitter like Palin is better. She quit her job as Gov. of Alaska, uses violent imagery (which is never a good idea) in campaigns, exposed as an idiot during the presidential campaign.

That there has presidential, heck, leader of the galaxy written all over it.

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How the f*ck am I supposed to endure listening to her voice for 8 minutes?

NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NRKF84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How does a Harvard lawyer...earn any respect?
    Surely you jest.

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by treeleaf View Post
    Yep, a quitter like Palin is better. She quit her job as Gov. of Alaska, uses violent imagery (which is never a good idea) in campaigns, exposed as an idiot during the presidential campaign.

That there has presidential, heck, leader of the galaxy written all over it.
    I lold at "leader of the galaxy" comment.