broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) broesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)

******help..me design a back program gtfih ****

I want to prioritize my back, in my training. I hit my back pretty hard every week ...my workout is:

3 sets chins
    3 set lat pull downs
    3 set barbell rows
    3 set t bar rows
    3 set dumbell rows
    3 set deadlifts

all exercises within the range of 6 to 10 starting from 10..

Can u guys suggest an alternative program/exercises as this is getting repetative and I wanna switch things up a lil bit.

I like doing volume training..so dont suggest short progs..

aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50) aRollingStone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How often do you train your back?

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In reality, you probably don't need several row and pull up/down variations. You probably don't need 18 sets, either. But, you're intent on a longer program so...

Do deadlifts first, then either strip the weight down and go straight into rows before doing pull ups, or do pull ups before rows. Other than those basic three movements, perhaps an assistance exercise for each major part of the back - the erectors, the lats, and the traps/posterior shoulder girdle - would be a good idea. Perhaps you might like to give this a try for your back session:

- Deadlifts: 3-5 warm up sets, 3x6-10
    - Shrugs: 2x8-12
    - Some form of Row: 3x6-10
    - Pull Up/Down variation: 3x6-10
    - Glute Ham Raise/Hyperextension (glutes, hamstrings, erector spinae): 2x8-12
    - DB Prone Straight-Arm Shoulder Extension (lower traps) superset w/ Rear Delt Flys (rear delt, middle traps): 2x8-12
    - Straight-Arm Lat Pulldown (lats): 2x8-12

Start out with a weight that you can definitely do 3x6 (or 2x8) with on the first week. In week 2, with the same weight, go for 3x7/2x9. In week 3 go for 3x8/2x10; week 4: 3x9/2x11; and week 5: 3x10/2x12. Then increase the weight and start over.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well what exactly do you want? It looks like you are just plugging random back movements in and doing 3 sets of them. If you want the same basic thing just do different variants of those exercises. Deadlift then whatever type of rows pulldowns/chins you want.