Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive never seen the newspaper at the store haha. Will look :P
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Registered User Pumping_Iron_33's Avatar
    Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pumping_Iron_33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Exactly what I was thinking to! I'm starting the day right after Christmas since I had planned company and food to make. So looking foward to this :~)

Originally Posted by and1_balla52 View Post
    Agreed. But, some people do find it easier to start after all the food has been put away, but I do think it should be before January, the day after Xmas. But, hey, whatever! Some of those poeple who make it out to be like a "New Years Resolution" wont last long. So that just betters the odds for must of us here.

lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lucashpr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very good

razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razor_ramon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement question

Is the fat loss supplement state offered a 1 month supply?
    Thanks

mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000) mickeylax311 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely in for this. Not starting until after new years though
    Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks

OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OblongWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    Good luck everyone! I wish I lived in the States

I think I'm gonna start a transformation the day after tomorrow and just start a thread for those willing to do a 12-week-transformation outside of the US. Just for the motivation. I wish I could participate in the official one but I understand that we can't.

I'll be cheering on you guys, though!
    This sounds good, I'll be with you on this one.

Just to make sure as well, I assume the contest is unavailable for legal US citizens who are temporarily living in Canada or overseas?

wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wstsidetat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

[QUOTE=LoveMyInk;598067683]
    Originally Posted by wstsidetat View Post
    I'm in! Will be registering January 8th. I got to have time to get a game plan. 12 weeks is 12 weeks. I need some time to get focused, and have rock solid plan. This would be a great nest egg for my daughters college savings! Good luck everyone

[/QUOTE

That is the cutest baby ever! Good luck to you as well
    THANKS

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CROD140 View Post
    I don't want to sound rude but why start in January? Winners take action now, today. They play for the future in the present. Do not play for the future in the future.

Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post
    because some peole (unlike me) plan on enjoying the holidays with plenty of food.
    Im a winner either way I just enjoy my family, and friends around this time, I have 2 weeks left on my "bulk" and it just so happens Jan 3rd is the date that I had planned long before this contest

Originally Posted by GregIsmael View Post
    Well, here we are, ready and determined. Lucky all you who are entering after the junk food holidays! agrrr!. Okay I'll try my best, definitely no eating like crazy or drinking on New Years, tough but Ill stick to it!
    Didn't want to be in this position for sure! Good Luck! You can do it!

Originally Posted by Capttoga View Post
    If I read it right we have 12 weeks exactly for our transformation, and I'm broke until January. I'm going to have my supps all lined up to give me the edge over the unprepared. Faliure starts with lack of planning of course some will never start either way...
    Yep. Im in the military, and Ive learned to have all your avenues covered before making any moves. I used to be a jump right in person, now I apply planning to my life and things run so much smoother and like clock work

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    I am so in on this too! Dealing with a shoulder issue preventing me from lifting so gonna need a week or 2 ta start!
    Hey YOU!!! How are ya?! Still IFing it. PM me?

Originally Posted by bambiemcfly View Post
    What better timing!! It's been a rough year for so many people.. Let's make 2011 count! I can't believe what my body looks like after a year of basically overtraining and crash dieting for competitions (yes I know that's not how it's done)then rebounding..HARD. Its time to clean it up. I'm about to post the before pictures and oh, is it bad! Its truly embarrassing!! It takes balls to do what were about to do! Good luck!!
    I feel ya girl. While I didnt compete I did a mock prep and well uhhhhh.. yeah. Went straight into bulking in Aug, and Im not sure if I actually bulked or fulked lol but I need to cut again and re-evaluate for sure.

urdoingitwrong.jpg lulzz

VeronikaSparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

here we go!!!!

alright!!!! i'm in it to win it!!...i mean....good luck everyone!!!

tondolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im in

Game on kids

dblj22rsvl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

So ready Jan 1st Single digit bf kids game time...
    Double J

xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xiexiuxiu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

archives things

Today's things better ah, pick up a lot of telephone, because archives things very troublesome really, the wrong letter, going on a trip, really run run of tired.

VeronikaSparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

=)

merry christmas eve everyone!!! indulge moderatly!

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Super excited for the day after Christmas to get this started!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by and1_balla52 View Post
    Super excited for the day after Christmas to get this started!
    Im stoked too! 10 more days before I start! Im ready to see if I made any gains orrrr if bulking was a fail lol.

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    on day 5 and feelin really good right now. refeed day is scheduled for Christmas day ... might push my next refeed back to NYE too.
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

meb0810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does 12 weeks start on the day you register or the day you upload pictures?
    When the world says "Give Up," Hope whispers, "Try It One More Time." ~Unknown.

It says the "minute you register"

meb0810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. I took pics yesterday and I guess I didn't realize we needed full body pics. My pics don't show past my knees. I guess I need to take new ones.

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know I'm all in on this one. It's on..
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meb0810 View Post
    Thanks. I took pics yesterday and I guess I didn't realize we needed full body pics. My pics don't show past my knees. I guess I need to take new ones.
    One thing I have learned from these types of contest is this. You can never take to many pictures, in fact take 50-100 in different tupes of clothes, at the end pick the pictures that make you look your best and post only those.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

Registered User biggerthanyou83's Avatar
    biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggerthanyou83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im In! I accidently registered a few days before but its all good! i am starting on the onx-mas day!
    "Success is a journey, not a destination"
    "Inspiration comes from others. Motivation comes from within."

jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnyshap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnt take fullbody pic, will do that on this sunday with same paper.... totally in on this...

kburrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kburrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kburrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

started monday

I started on Monday but got sick this thursday. But still hanging in there.

deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10) deannakae is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Woohoo!!

Great way to kick start the new year with the NEW ME!! I am so in!! Bring it on!!
    Diva_D

Hey Kburris just to help you out man.. '

you will need a side shot and back shot. Im pretty sure those are the 3 mandantory shots.. front, side, and back shot.

Im dreading putting mine up in a week! Ive gotten so soft.. but gotta do it to win right!

JQUINTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there anything that we can substitute for the daily newspaper? I will not have access to the most up to date newspaper by the end of the 12 weeks (I am in the Navy and most should know how that goes!). Super excited about this contest but now I am not sure I can enter.
    "You're either doing it... or you're not. It is that simple."

"The only easy day was yesterday. If you could do it then, get up and do it now!"

"Whenever I see someone throw up their arms in despair and complain that life is too hard... I am always tempted to ask 'Compared to what?'"

Ive seen people in other contests take a picture with like the front of a local newspapers website? Just pull up the screen and take pictures with your lap top open. I dont see why this contest would be any different?

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking starting pics tomorrow.

Pretty excited to get started. Today should have definitely taken care of any cravings for the near future...eating cheesecake until you nearly puke will do that.

Good luck to everyone.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

JQUINTON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    Ive seen people in other contests take a picture with like the front of a local newspapers website? Just pull up the screen and take pictures with your lap top open. I dont see why this contest would be any different?
    I thought about that as well, the thing is, I will be on deployment (on a ship) and cannot access the internet on personal laptop or take pictures near one of the computers (where I would be working LOL). My first idea was to print a news page but with the rapid changing of websites, I just want to make sure my photo would not be in question. Thanks for the quick response!!
    "You're either doing it... or you're not. It is that simple."

"The only easy day was yesterday. If you could do it then, get up and do it now!"

"Whenever I see someone throw up their arms in despair and complain that life is too hard... I am always tempted to ask 'Compared to what?'"