Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good thread.

ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrDelts View Post
    dudeeee fcuk, did you both see it or was it just you?

in all seriousness it was a ghost. ive seen 2 shadow figures in my life the first was PURE ****ing evil, i cant even comprehend how bad it was and the other one....well i didnt feel scared at all....weird.

thats crazy though this is the reason why i hate sleeping without a tv on. (srs)
    All three of us saw it, and I wasn't high like they were so I know it wasn't just the weed. Now that I think about it, we've never really talked about it. I wonder if they remember it as clearly as I do.

Fukking scary as hell brah. It's almost something I can't even talk about without my stomach flipping around. Don't know if I'll sleep tonight now lol.

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErikG803 View Post
    All three of us saw it, and I wasn't high like they were so I know it wasn't just the weed. Now that I think about it, we've never really talked about it. I wonder if they remember it as clearly as I do.

Fukking scary as hell brah. It's almost something I can't even talk about without my stomach flipping around. Don't know if I'll sleep tonight now lol.
    something could be under your bed brah....be careful

BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeastMonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's funny how alot of yall ****gits stories start with "i had just saw Exorcist" or some other scary movie and scary **** happens.

It's like watching King Kong and all of a sudden feeling weird and seeing a giant gorilla... ain't no ghosts brahs

ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh, and there was one night in high school where I was hanging out with my girlfriend at the time and we ended up hooking up in the parking lot of a beach at about 2 in the morning. She's laying in the passenger seat and i'm kind of on top of her fingering her and all that when suddenly she screams. I look up and there's literally two people just standing around outside looking into my car.

I quickly roll over, turn the key and gun it. Looking back I think it was just two fellow teens messing around, either trying to fuk with us or just wondering what that car was doing there, but I almost shat myself when I saw that. I was/they were lucky no one was standing in front of the car, because they were getting mowed down.

arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arqlol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BeastMonster View Post
    it's funny how alot of yall ****gits stories start with "i had just saw Exorcist" or some other scary movie and scary **** happens.

It's like watching King Kong and all of a sudden feeling weird and seeing a giant gorilla... ain't no ghosts brahs
    the most recent post didn't even say they just saw the movie, they were going to see it....and find another story in this thread that talks about seeing a movie, then something happens......

BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 stories from one house, I'll start with the lesser which is more explainable.

This was a friend's house a few years back and it was an old place. Well one night we're hanging out in his room when we both heard the sound of children laughing (like a faint sound of tiny children) directly beneath us. This was late at night and we both immediately looked at each other and were like did you ear that? We agreed on what it was and went to investigate. We didn't find anything, and the closest house was at the end of the street which was fairly far.

Now the one that I've yet to figure out an explanation for: his bathroom was located in the center of a hallway. The door knob would sometimes get stuck. Well I was in there pissing and after I was finished I went to open the door. I had trouble for a few seconds when suddenly it began twisting violently from the other side. It stopped suddenly and there was silence. Without pause I immediately opened the door and looked to both sides and no one was there. At first I though the logical thing.. It had to be my friend playing a joke. Except he was over 200 lbs and had a knee injury and simply could not move that quick at the time. If he did try I would have without a doubt heard him. I had to put it to the test anyway. I went to find him and he appeared completely unaware about it. I asked him about it and he really didn't appear to know. So I got him to hobble in there and walk as slow and light as he possibly could and even then I could hear it and feel the pressure easily. Someone taking off that fast would have been loud and shook the hallway.

Thankfully whatever it was was helpful and not malicious.
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Bench PRs: 315x2, 285x6, 275x9, 225x18

stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, and there was one night in high school where I was hanging out with my girlfriend at the time and we ended up hooking up in the parking lot of a beach at about 2 in the morning. She's laying in the passenger seat and i'm kind of on top of her fingering her and all that when suddenly she screams. I look up and there's literally two people just standing around outside looking into my car.

I quickly roll over, turn the key and gun it. Looking back I think it was just two fellow teens messing around, either trying to fuk with us or just wondering what that car was doing there, but I almost shat myself when I saw that. I was/they were lucky no one was standing in front of the car, because they were getting mowed down.

it was just edward taking a walk from forks making sure u werent fuking bella in there!

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

Alright, one last one. This thread is bringing up my repressed memories apparently lulz.

If there are any other Seattle brahs in here, maybe you've heard of that haunted bridge kind of between Edmonds and Richmond Beach? The popular thing to do is go to the bridge at midnight, shut down your car for a full minute, then turn it back on and drive over the bridge.

So I do it the first night with this one girl, and I'm freaking the fuk out cuz I hate this stuff. After the longest minute of my life, I fire up the car and drive. When we get back to the main road we start talking about it, how nothing had really happened. I noticed on my drivers side window there was sort of a drawing in the steamed over windows that had come from the inside, but that easily could have just been my hand swiping it at some point so whatever.

I tell one of my friends from the earlier story with the little girl about this, and he wants to come one night. So we do the same thing, park it there at midnight and wait. I'm a pussy so my eyes are closed until he hits my shoulder and says "look at that". I look and to the right of the bridge there's kind of a faint white orb just moving around. It went away after a few seconds, but it was weird as fukkk.

EDIT: Oh and one night me and my friend were walking and we saw crime scene tape on the side of the road. We walked up the hill nearby to look down on it and saw cops huddled around this totally blown to bits body. We found out the next day at school that it was this girl's uncle who had blown his own head off with a shotgun. Kind of creepy, really gross.
    Last edited by ErikG803; 12-16-2010 at 12:32 PM.

stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanceScene will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, one last one. This thread is bringing up my repressed memories apparently lulz.

If there are any other Seattle brahs in here, maybe you've heard of that haunted bridge kind of between Edmonds and Richmond Beach? The popular thing to do is go to the bridge at midnight, shut down your car for a full minute, then turn it back on and drive over the bridge.

So I do it the first night with this one girl, and I'm freaking the fuk out cuz I hate this stuff. After the longest minute of my life, I fire up the car and drive. When we get back to the main road we start talking about it, how nothing had really happened. I noticed on my drivers side window there was sort of a drawing in the steamed over windows that had come from the inside, but that easily could have just been my hand swiping it at some point so whatever.

I tell one of my friends from the earlier story with the little girl about this, and he wants to come one night. So we do the same thing, park it there at midnight and wait. I'm a pussy so my eyes are closed until he hits my shoulder and says "look at that". I look and to the right of the bridge there's kind of a faint white orb just moving around. It went away after a few seconds, but it was weird as fukkk.

EDIT: Oh and one night me and my friend were walking and we saw crime scene tape on the side of the road. We walked up the hill nearby to look down on it and saw cops huddled around this totally blown to bits body. We found out the next day at school that it was this girl's uncle who had blown his own head off with a shotgun. Kind of creepy, really gross.
    aware on bridge, ever been to washington bridge? aka suicide bridge? Ive heard crazyyyy stories from there!

also to add another story to this epic thread:

two summers ago, me and a few friends would go "ghost hunting" we hit up all the local WA spots known for hauntings and wat not like hospitals, schools, etc
    One night at around 4am we decided to go to golden gardens. We got there, and as any seattle brahs are aware, its a long winding and NARROW 2 way road down to the beach.
    So we get there, nothing out of the ordinary, but i am a pussy when it comes to this stuff! One of my friends starts talking about stories from golden gardens and says it seems to be bullsh!t.. and just then the street light we were under went out. As any logical human, we assumed it was just a coincidence so the same friend gets out of the car and starts calling the ghost out and provoking it basically.

We heard a faint scream and needless to say, we almost sh!t our pants.
    As we quickly rushed to gtfo, the car would NOT start, and when it did the electronics started going haywire and my window started rolling down by itself.. it was a manual crank down.

At this point we are freaking out, the car finally starts and we just jet out of the area just talking about wtf just happened to us the whole way back.

After we left, we stopped at the store before going home. To our horror we saw seriously like 20 hand prints all over our windows, rear windshield and front and what looked like fuking baby footprints on the moonroof!

xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xxix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stanceScene View Post
    aware on bridge, ever been to washington bridge? aka suicide bridge? Ive heard crazyyyy stories from there!

two summers ago, me and a few friends would go "ghost hunting" we hit up all the local WA spots known for hauntings and wat not like hospitals, schools, etc
    One night at around 4am we decided to go to golden gardens. We got there, and as any seattle brahs are aware, its a long winding and NARROW 2 way road down to the beach.
    So we get there, nothing out of the ordinary, but i am a pussy when it comes to this stuff! One of my friends starts talking about stories from golden gardens and says it seems to be bullsh!t.. and just then the street light we were under went out. As any logical human, we assumed it was just a coincidence so the same friend gets out of the car and starts calling the ghost out and provoking it basically.

As we quickly rushed to gtfo, the car would NOT start, and when it did the electronics started going haywire and my window started rolling down by itself.. it was a manual crank down.

At this point we are freaking out, the car finally starts and we just jet out of the area just talking about wtf just happened to us the whole way back.

After we left, we stopped at the store before going home. To our horror we saw seriously like 20 hand prints all over our windows, rear windshield and front and what looked like fuking baby footprints on the moonroof!
    scary as fck dude...
    fuk school. :c

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stanceScene View Post

this would go in the top 10 of stories shared

good work son

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. My sophomore year in high school I was hanging out with some buddies on a Friday night, going to meet up with some girlies at the theater and watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I hadn't started smoking weed at this point, but my two friends felt like this was the perfect movie to get high and watch. My friends usually stored their weed and pipes in this little forest at the nearby community college, so we head there in the pitch black to go get their weed. I hate anything involving exorcisms, so I'm already freaking out at the thought of the movie and this isn't helping. I'm holding the flash light in the back of the pack and we finally reach the weed. We're heading back when suddenly my friend in the front just comes to a complete halt, and next thing I know he's sprinting past me trying to get out of the woods.

Naturally I take off, and being the fastest of the three I'm the first one out of there. I stop in the dimly lit parking lot and wait for the other two, and when they finally get out I ask him wtf that was about, kind of laughing thinking he was messing around. Dude was totally spooked, which was unlike him, and said he was positive he heard someone walking up towards him in the dark. We book it out of there, and head to the main road where we start walking to the theater (no cars, strong walk lulz).

So they're smoking, we're walking, and it's a long fukking ways. Probably a good hour to an hour and a half. We're sticking mainly to these darkened side roads so they can smoke in peace, and finally we come out and we're heading down this hill that leads to the main road. We're just about to get there when we hear this loud ass yell, and I swear on my fukking life misc we turn around and about 50 yards behind us is this shadowy outline of what looks like a younger girl (maybe 10 years old about) like straight out of The fukking Shining. It might sound relatively harmless, but there was something fukked up about this. We literally bust ass and run across all six lanes of a main street on a Friday night, run down another block, jump some ****ty as fence, and run about 100 more yards.

Cliffs:
    - Friday night, walking to theater to see Emily Rose
    - go in forest to grab the stash of weed first, hear something creeping towards us and sprint out of there
    - walking down side roads, hear loud noises and behind us is the shadowy figure of a little girl just standing in the road

srs post is srs. Probably the freakiest moment of my life.
    wait so you were smoking weed, and you think you saw a little girl?
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing paranormal, just kind of weird thinking back about it.

I live in Saskatchewan Canada, and being a low population province and, I live in a city of about 6500 people 6km away from a city of about 202,300. I was about 13 at the time, me and my dad would always go atv'ing out in the bushes, (just drive through the streets to the edge of town and just give'r ****). Anyway, we took our .22's one day out there and just found a spot in some bushes and found **** to shoot at. We were putting beer bottles on top of old microwaves. This microwave was sitting on a big bile with a burnt stove, fridge, and just burnt ****. In this were twigs and what not all burnt, it was probably 6 meters long and 3 meters wide. We figured it was just from kids bush parties. We would lay down and shoot, sometimes crouching on this pile and shooting at other things.

About 4 months later we were out atv'ing around the same place, but seen CTV news vans and cops all going to this bush that we were in before, long story short, some woman was murdered and burned there, we were basically laying on her burnt body (some other dirtbiker found bones there). Just creepy.

"The body was found in a clearing within a stand of poplar trees on leased Crown land.

A deeply rutted trail runs past wetlands with bull rushes and unused grassland and winds through the trees. The trail and clearing are littered with discarded household appliances, carpets, bedsprings and auto parts. The ground in the clearing is lush with weeds that make walking among the often-rusted refuse treacherous for those in sandals and shorts.

The discovery of a body in an often-visited party spot raised questions among investigators about how it was missed by individuals who have gone there in the past four years, Saskatoon police Sgt. Phil Farion said in an interview Tuesday.

RCMP patrol the spot frequently, Farion said.

“That area is used quite frequently on the weekends by kids, mostly from Martensville. It’s a beer-drinking, partying spot. . . . Why wasn’t (the body) found? It’s amazing,” Farion said."

Story here
    http://www.canada.com/saskatoonstarp...f-76825643a210

Fridge we were putting **** on

Last edited by quadracer111; 12-16-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Striker13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and what not

and what not
    and what not

quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Striker13 View Post
    and what not

and what not
    and what not
    Holy ****, sorry lmao. I was multi tasking while writing.

Edited.
    LOL

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flashbax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    post some stories, late night crew.

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quick random thing that happened to me last night.

Read the last few stories in this thread and went to bed at 1am, kinda spooked not gonna lie so I was cuddling up to my g/f like "yeah, no such things as ghosts, science can explain most of these things, I dont believe in stupid ****" to make myself feel at ease. Woke up to a massive crash and see my huge ass plant pot on the floor smashed to pieces.

Bear in mind this thing is pretty solid and was sitting in the MIDDLE of my cabinet in my room, so it would of had to have been pushed off or knocked by something or someone...

g/f wakes up and we start talking, then proceeds to tell me **** happens all the time, she sees books fly off my shelves and stuff moves around the room when shes looking for it.

Was NOT aware of this, BRB never sleeping again. Maybe I pissed off the ghost in my house by refusing to believe in it lol.
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

Registered User Vegetable Lasagna's Avatar
    Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegetable Lasagna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Riskoe View Post
    Quick random thing that happened to me last night.

Read the last few stories in this thread and went to bed at 1am, kinda spooked not gonna lie so I was cuddling up to my g/f like "yeah, no such things as ghosts, science can explain most of these things, I dont believe in stupid ****" to make myself feel at ease. Woke up to a massive crash and see my huge ass plant pot on the floor smashed to pieces.

Bear in mind this thing is pretty solid and was sitting in the MIDDLE of my cabinet in my room, so it would of had to have been pushed off or knocked by something or someone...

g/f wakes up and we start talking, then proceeds to tell me **** happens all the time, she sees books fly off my shelves and stuff moves around the room when shes looking for it.

Was NOT aware of this, BRB never sleeping again. Maybe I pissed off the ghost in my house by refusing to believe in it lol.
    lol why wouldnt she tell you if she was seeing books flying off the shelves?

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vegetable Lasagna View Post
    lol why wouldnt she tell you if she was seeing books flying off the shelves?
    Because she doesnt give a crap about spooks and ghosts and ****, her parents house is apparently haunted and she grew up with it all so it doesnt even occur to her that its strange.

And also because she knows Im a big puss when it comes to spooky **** so she prolly didnt want me being aware of it and making a big deal. Which I would, because I hate scary ass ****.
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sublime88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does anyone remember or have a link to the "Scariest Experiences" thread? i think it might have got deleted. but anyways there was a certain story about this dude from australia. He was in his teens at the time and was with some friends and they explored this old slaughterhouse/meat factory near there neighborhood or whatever and saw some real crazy **** in there.. anyone remember?

op here , i'll tell you guys experiences that happened in my previous house
    it was a new house about 2 years old we were the 2nd owners of it and the area was pretty new and modern.

anyway back to the experiences. keep in mind i was about 13-14 and never believed in that shyt back then (strong catholic before)

i remember being home alone or with my grandma and parents gone out so it was just us, it was a 2 story house and i hear taps turning on and off from downstairs (Srs) ive also heard plates being sorted you know the sound where they clash together as you stack them up?
    that sort of shyt.

this is also where i saw the shadow ghost up the stairs. top 5 scariest moments of my life. i cannot get over it. ever. it looked at me for afew seconds it seemed like eternity i felt like i was dying. then it went POOF dissapeared and i was in shock i ran to my mum she didnt believe me.

i moved 2 years later to a better house
    -in my new house which is only 3 years old ive seen my remote control fly across the room

-my door opens and closes for no phucking reason (it stopped after a year) and no it wasnt the wind i tried everything to see if there was a reasonable explanation

- held a glass cup and it exploded across the room for no reason, no it wasnt heated or cold it was normal room temperature, the freaky thing was that the glass went everywhere, i still have the biggest piece intact with me in a box

MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone else got some creepy stuff to share?

MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCompetitive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me and my girlfriend were driving by secluded road that has a theater on it here in town..15 feet in the distance was a green orb floating that continued to follow down the road and floated over our car and continued down the road....

If she wasn't with me I would of thought I was losing my mind

squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dude that wouldve scared me so bad. i wouldve been freaking out but in washington yeah it can happen. live in wa myself. went to a skate park one night (dumb idea) and was just chillin with bros messing around then these 3 guys came out of the woods and were heading towards us. didnt waste anytime or want to find out what they wanted or who they were we just booked it faster than you could really imagine. ran as fast as i would have trying to run the 40 except we were sprinting for a good 2 minutes straight trying to get to civilization. never go into parking lots of place where theres no one around brah cuz chance are there is someone around.

heres another one me and my buddy were at a dock on this lake (lake sammamish for the wa brahs) where the girls lived close by. it was like a park and had a dock and blah blah you know what i mean right. well anyway we're chillin at the edge of the dock and it goes out about i dont know 30 football yards. so we're there and mess around they're feeling my abs talking about whatever and what not and suddenly theres this huge splash about 15 yards from us. all of us just wide eyed immediately turn to look and it started splashing some more and came towards us.

by the size of the splash it had to be someone or a big dog. anyway we start booking it heading back to the parking lot and the splashing follows us to the shore till we get a good distance from it. once we get back to the parking lot we hear like a histerical sinical laughing and just pause to listen to it. it was probably some homeless person but if you know the area its filled with rich people and have some ghetto messed up druggies lurking the area. i seriously bet that he was going to try to pull one of us in the water. messed up man
    Official NYG Eli Manning Crew

8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8nd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you *******s that go ghost hunting run like little sissies at the slightest bit of noise? Makes no sense. That's like going bird watching and running away when you hear a bird. It's also funny that everyone flees before any "evidence" of anything.

Last but not least, lol @ believing in ghosts.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sickdevildog1 View Post
    I went to Florida several months ago. I was quite happily swimming around with the dolphins when she suddenly decided to grab my foot with her genital slit. Dolphins have very muscular vaginal orifices, and can use these muscles to manipulate objects and carry them. I stayed still for a while, to see if she was just playing, but she continued to masturbate against my foot, and in the light of the torch I sometimes carry, I could see that her slit had become very pink and had swelled as well. She was aroused!

So, I started to back-paddle with my hands towards a small beached area, partially submerged in the water. A couple of times she pulled me forward into the deeper water, but eventually I got my self to the shallows. I dislodged my foot (Being careful not to pull too hard), and took her gently by a pectoral fin and rubbed her belly just to acclimatize her, I guess. She immediately rolled belly up and started doing pelvic thrusts against the palm of my hand. It was unmistakeably erotic, and by now I was fully aroused.

I stripped off my shorts, and gently pulled her into the shallows until she was lying on her side, her belly facing towards me, half submerged in the water. I nestled myself belly to belly against her, and pressed my member against her genital slit. She immediately arched her body against mine, and took me inside her body, initiating a quick series of muscular contractions with her vaginal muscles. I wrapped my left arm around her body and just held her close while she manipulated me inside her body, until I climaxed barely 2 minutes later. Surprisingly, her body also shuddered against mine, and we spent the next 5 or so minutes just lying together in the shallows, holding each other, enjoying our company and reveling in the fact that we had shared something special together, something very few people can claim to have done.

I do not brag about this though. It is not something you can brag about, since it not only is demeaning to the act, but it destroys the purpose of the act as well; to express affection, and trust. I only consent to those dolphins who ask. As a result, I have mated only three times. Each time was memorable and special, because each time it was something we both wanted to share with each other. Sex, for me, is just another, albeit powerful, expression of affection and trust. I wouldn't engage any other animal, though; it is not my attraction. But there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
    What. THE **** is this

Originally Posted by 8nd View Post
    Why do you *******s that go ghost hunting run like little sissies at the slightest bit of noise? Makes no sense. That's like going bird watching and running away when you hear a bird. It's also funny that everyone flees before any "evidence" of anything.

Last but not least, lol @ believing in ghosts.
    Hey thanks for the added information on the topic cocksucker, glad to have you around.

Ate girl out for 45 min jmack549's Avatar
    jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmack549 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't happen to me, but still creepy.

My friend John's dad worked from home, and his wife took the kids to school. She took them to school one day, and he was in his home office, and about 30 minutes after his wife left he heard water running in the bathroom. He thought maybe John had stayed home, because he had been sick. He went and knocked on the door, saying "John?". When no one answered, he kept knocking for a few minutes, then eventually kicked the door in.

There was a fuking black homeless dude in there, taking a bath in their bathtub. His dad told him to GTFO and escorted him out of the house.

The homeless dude came back a week later, knocked on the front door, and asked John's dad if he had left his shoes there.
    Auburn Tigers