Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

concerning closed thread by FUTUREJACKED....

I'm sure the MODS had a good reason to close that thread, but I was just a little confused about something that was never brought up by any of the repliers:

the OP said that at 163 pounds, it was an IDEAL weight for them...at that point, I assumed the OP was a man, especially when they said they lost their college girlfriend, although, that confused me also, due to the posted age of the OP ( I think, 46 )....

anyway: the profile says that the OP was FEMALE.....

so, the 163 pounds and "ideal" was a huge discrepancy and point of confusion....

however, we may never clear that up, I guess, as, I don't think this particular OP will be back anyway...

candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I weigh 165 and get asked out all the time
    no one should lose a SO because of weight unless it is super high
    that is a sign of not so good of a relationship
    have hand injury -sorry for so many typos

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I assumed the OP in that thread was male too.

And I think you're right on this too:
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    however, we may never clear that up, I guess, as, I don't think this particular OP will be back anyway...
    -=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    another thread i missed wth.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, we always seem to miss those.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw the thread, but never responded. The OP never listed a height and did not really participate in the thread.

I am so leery of trolls that I tend to look skeptically on new posters right now.

Which is quite unfortunate.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by candyismycarb View Post
    I weigh 165 and get asked out all the time
    no one should lose a SO because of weight unless it is super high
    that is a sign of not so good of a relationship
    CANDY: I didn't bring up the issue of dating, I just wondered how 163 pounds could be "ideal" for a woman, unless they were exceptionally tall, of which the OP didn't provide any details.....

we have some guys on here who compete naturally at that weight and they are 5 foot 9/10 ish......

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CANDY: I didn't bring up the issue of dating, I just wondered how 163 pounds could be "ideal" for a woman, unless they were exceptionally tall, of which the OP didn't provide any details.....

we have some guys on here who compete naturally at that weight and they are 5 foot 9/10 ish......
    <<<--- 5'10" and never weigh over 145 unless pregnant.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CANDY: I didn't bring up the issue of dating, I just wondered how 163 pounds could be "ideal" for a woman
    depends on the woman. Some women look great at that weight. Others not so much.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everyone has their tastes...just sayin,,,,

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the default setting on bodyspace is female, so maybe it was/is a guy that just didn't click there.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I am curious as to what in her post gave you the idea that her girlfriend left her because of her weight?
    read the first post

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyway: the profile says that the OP was FEMALE.....
    I think it was a guy:

"I was once feeling good at a skinny 163 which is almost model weight for that height I think, but I would like to bulk up a bit and be ripped for once in my life."

Not too many women would be skinny at 163, and not too many women talk about wanting to bulk up and get ripped.

-=FLEX=-

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128742491

Here is the thread, which is closed. I just read it, my first thought is that the OP is a male and just didn't change the settings. I'm not sure he is a troll as he only made 2 posts total since his user ID was created, a troll would be posting a lot more, all over the place. Just sounded like a guy trying to get some help, but, some people slammed him for being lazy/feeling sorry for himself. If you're depressed, it's real hard to come out of it, give people a chance guys/gals, don't neg them right off the bat if they post something and you think they are lying right away. Friggin holidays are coming up, it's gonna get a lot worse for some people, especially with the economy, lack of jobs, etc. It kills me how some people react in this forum, and this is supposed to be the NICE forum, LOL.

Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    this is supposed to be the NICE forum, LOL.
    It is???

-=FLEX=-

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I did.

And I am curious as to what in her post gave you the idea that her girlfriend left her because of her weight.

What in her post gave you the idea that her girlfriend left her because of her weight?
    the first post of THIS thread
    I never even saw the other thread only responding to this one

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128742491

Here is the thread, which is closed. I just read it, my first thought is that the OP is a male and just didn't change the settings. I'm not sure he is a troll as he only made 2 posts total since his user ID was created, a troll would be posting a lot more, all over the place. Just sounded like a guy trying to get some help, but, some people slammed him for being lazy/feeling sorry for himself. If you're depressed, it's real hard to come out of it, give people a chance guys/gals, don't neg them right off the bat if they post something and you think they are lying right away. Friggin holidays are coming up, it's gonna get a lot worse for some people, especially with the economy, lack of jobs, etc. It kills me how some people react in this forum, and this is supposed to be the NICE forum, LOL.
    But there was some excellent advice posted in that thread as well. Crupiea had as good advice for the OP as I've ever read on this site!
    Last edited by paolo59; 11-01-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Spelling! damnit!!!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Threads about closed threads never end well.

IBTL....

futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i am a guy

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Threads about closed threads never end well.

IBTL....

i am a guy, did i screw up?

fj

yes they do
    last week someone had their car thread closed
    someone made a thread about it so the Mod re opened their thread

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by futurejacked View Post

fj
    LOL No, I don't think so!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurejacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

further on a thread

i am a guy, did i screw up? incidentally, the advice was excellent. I did actually get out of the house and walk around the parking lot a couple of times. chilly but felt good. I didnt mean to sound troll-ish, whatever that is. As for the college gf, she was my grad school college gf, hence our "advanced" heh ages. But anyway, I'll try and participat more in threads as they come up to make things clear. I didn't know I was to respond to each one. Live and learn.

fj
    edited

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

fj
    I don't think so. I don't even know why the thread got closed. Seemed like a pretty normal thread to me.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

edited
    Excellent use of sarcasm.

-=FLEX=-

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    reopened
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

yes they do
    last week someone had their car thread closed
    someone made a thread about it so the Mod re opened their thread
    Have you ever agreed with anyone in any of your 637 posts?

Just wondering....

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just wondering....
    LOL, funny, but it was reopened and she is correct.

Cool

Just wondering....
    yes but for some reason it's you I continuously have opposing views with

Just wondering....
    She has, In about tree fitty of them....

yes but for some reason it's you I continuously have opposing views with
    Hmmmmmm.

You must be my wife, posting anonymously under a different account......