tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tanker4lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing "Love Handes" Question

Ok so I cant seem to lose my love handles on the back side kinda like the outsides of my lower back ive lost them on the immediate sides and have definatly lost them on the front side. Do you guys have any suggestions for me. Or is it just a matter of time or what id like to get these gone maybe im doing something wrong????

Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000) Kenshinhimora is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tanker4lyfe View Post
    Ok so I cant seem to lose my love handles on the back side kinda like the outsides of my lower back ive lost them on the immediate sides and have definatly lost them on the front side. Do you guys have any suggestions for me. Or is it just a matter of time or what id like to get these gone maybe im doing something wrong????
    keep cutting, they'll go
    My weightloss / body composition guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4mKi51EUUWQOUKz43QtAHrL8KUtwB9P-idTay597oc/pub

8/26/12-5/4/13 cut in my bodyspace

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive found the only way to do it is by getn to 10% bf plain and simple.

FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FAE.GMP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tanker4lyfe View Post
    Time and effort. You can cut gluten out of your diet, which leads to the flabby fatty areas.
    Remember to to extra vitamins is you do as gluten free foods lack esstential vitamins.