Thread: time to cut?

distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50)

time to cut?

Anyways I don't really watch my diet, but generally just eat when I'm hungry lol, I basically have a pretty clean diet cause my family runs a sushi business.

This was basically my goal when i started working out.

Personally I don't see myself as a buff guy and just feel like I can wear tank tops at the gym without feeling like an *******.

This was taken maybe week or two ago.

Second pic was when I was a little leaner before I took 6months off -_-; I know bad bad, been 3 months back to the gym.

do I really look like I over shot my initial goal? personally I don't see it, but then maybe I will if I slim down -_-;

Starting date from working out. 135 bench 5x to 135 bench 35x and max bench at 255 @ 165 body weight.

Started gym aroundn sept later year, worked out til Jan 25th then took 6 months off, started back end of July.

SirWankAlot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirWankAlot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perhaps you should bring up your chest a little, any back shots?

jazz88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have a good solid build.

I think maybe you should hit chest harder and lose a tiny bit of bf

KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you went from repping 135 pounds 5 times...to repping it 35 times? why so high reps?

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think if you cut down to 10% you will look very similar to the ripped dude in your goal photo. Just cut to ten% and re evaluate. I'm sure with a low BF% you wont be very far from that goal body..

heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heartswild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Work on chest. Don't rep something 35x only focus on doing it in the 6-8 range.
    beep beep

distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KwiTT View Post
    you went from repping 135 pounds 5 times...to repping it 35 times? why so high reps?
    I generally don't go so high but that was just for fun.

My old max was 185 in highschool, now upto 255.

I like to mix up my workouts a lot, but generally my arms and shoulders really outpace my chest or back, probably cause I've always done extreme circuit training / hiit with my arms and shoulders.

I don't rest more than 30seconds usually and just go from one workout to the next drop setting as I go to keep up. All my friends noticed my arms blow up the most along with my shoulders. Chest and back I rest more cause I like to work in with spotters and they wait 1-2 minutse before sets, maybe I'll just drop set my chest and back as well.

Originally Posted by heartswild View Post
    Work on chest. Don't rep something 35x only focus on doing it in the 6-8 range.
    damn didn't see this post to multi-post, but generally I try to keep things from 6-15 reps alternating as I go. drop setting with minimal/no rest, when I get lower in weights I use higher reps.