Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Quality or quantity

Dont get me wrong im going to eat at least 2700 cals but is 3000 clean cals or 4000 bad cals better.Of course from the standpoint of gaining alot of muscle, i have a high metabolism and have nver been very high body fat percent so gaing fat is out of the issue.Please help
    320/265/370

Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoangster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doing a semi dirty bulk should be fine.
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    will follow back on instagram: http://instagram.com/derekhnng
    1k+ or 500+ with link

negging oneshotgg on sight

Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Foxr32 View Post
    Dont get me wrong im going to eat at least 2700 cals but is 3000 clean cals or 4000 bad cals better.Of course from the standpoint of gaining alot of muscle, i have a high metabolism and have nver been very high body fat percent so gaing fat is out of the issue.Please help
    The opinions on this differ alot on this forum.
    I think there is a whole thread going on somewhere on this forum right now, about eating clean vs eating dirty.
    I have had way better results eating clean than eating dirty, so I would advice eating clean.
    But others will argue it doesn't matter, so it's up to you what you choose.

I have to say tho, that everyone can get fat, don't delude yourself into thinking just cus you have a high metabolism you won't get fat, you might regret it in the end.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last time I checked there weren't dirty or clean calories...

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    Last time I checked there weren't dirty or clean calories...
    Correct!

wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiltsboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    calories are calories if u take in more than u burn it will be stored as fat.if you eat 5000 cals of just veg and fruit,youd gain weight the point is its impossible to eat that volume of low cal food in a day,as its easy to eat 5000 cals of junk food in a day and still be hungry,like all things in life take the middle road its sustainable!

MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to think cals is cals.. now I'm beginning to wonder. I've cleaned up my diet recently and I've been getting the best gains I've ever had. Probably eating a bit less cals total but I've been feeling great and adding weight to all my lifts.

I don't want to get in an argument over this with anyone. This is just my personal observations.

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrBearGrylls View Post
    I used to think cals is cals.. now I'm beginning to wonder. I've cleaned up my diet recently and I've been getting the best gains I've ever had. Probably eating a bit less cals total but I've been feeling great and adding weight to all my lifts.

I don't want to get in an argument over this with anyone. This is just my personal observations.
    Most likely you were not getting enough protein before cleaning up your diet. As long as you get 1g protein per lb of bodyweight, then you can fill the rest of your calories in with brown rice or twinkies.

unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat clean always eat clean there is no reason as a bodybuilder to ever eat crappy food u will just get fat and next time u try and lean out u will have to burn a lot of the gains u may have made to lose that fat

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by unlucky View Post
    eat clean always eat clean there is no reason as a bodybuilder to ever eat crappy food u will just get fat and next time u try and lean out u will have to burn a lot of the gains u may have made to lose that fat
    Whether you eat clean foods or dirty foods will not determine fat gain

unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by .Excalibur View Post
    Whether you eat clean foods or dirty foods will not determine fat gain
    ok little guy u look like ya know what ur talken about i concede. and then i will go on a Macdonalds diet

ok little guy u look like ya know what ur talken about i concede. and then i will go on a Macdonalds diet
    you can get the same #of cals, and same macros eating mcdonalds, as you would with any other diet.
    And yes, i do know what im talking about.
    And dam, are you really 270?

Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by MrBearGrylls View Post

After some looking around it seems if you get the needs of your body it doesn't matter if you eat unhealthy and still get vitamins and protein then it's ok as far as calories it doesn't matter thanks everyone
    320/265/370

If your not getting fat of course haha
    320/265/370

Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A calorie is a calorie.

katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katosan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey it's ok bro, I was always on edge and moody too when I ate nothing but broccoli and chicken breast all day.

MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBearGrylls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -TheKingPin- View Post
    Most likely you were not getting enough protein before cleaning up your diet. As long as you get 1g protein per lb of bodyweight, then you can fill the rest of your calories in with brown rice or twinkies.
    I was getting about the same amount of protein as I am now...

Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutchie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All this discussing about clean or dirty eating can be settled fairly easy, all we have to do is look at the people who are professionals at the sport, those that posess the highest knowledge of what nutrition does to the body cus they have been through so many different diet styles. How do they eat, and how did they get where they are?
    Every bodybuilder I know has gotten to where they are , not by stuffing their face full of twinkies and kfc, but by eating clean and healthy foods that actualy support their body.

I know why alot of people want to believe that eating crap works just as well as eating healthy, it's alot tastier, and easier ofcourse.
    But bodybuilding isn't about taking the easiest road, it's about making sacrifices and taking the road that leads to the best results.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dutchie21 View Post
    All this discussing about clean or dirty eating can be settled fairly easy, all we have to do is look at the people who are professionals at the sport, those that posess the highest knowledge of what nutrition does to the body cus they have been through so many different diet styles. How do they eat, and how did they get where they are?
    Every bodybuilder I know has gotten to where they are , not by stuffing their face full of twinkies and kfc, but by eating clean and healthy foods that actualy support their body.

I know why alot of people want to believe that eating crap works just as well as eating healthy, it's alot tastier, and easier ofcourse.
    But bodybuilding isn't about taking the easiest road, it's about making sacrifices and taking the road that leads to the best results.
    Are you a ****ing retard?

Since when did professional bodybuilders have the best understanding of nutrition? 'Brb, 4g/pound of protein at least'. Other than lmao, have you seen those guys eat during off season? Chicken and brown rice all day herp derp not.

Can we get this clear:

a calorie is a god damn unit of measurement. You do not get 'light' or 'heavy' grams. You do not have 'long' or 'short' miles, you do not have 'clean' or 'dirty' calories.

If you undereat on pizza and Maccas, you WILL lose weight. If you overeat on chicken and brown rice, you WILL gain weight.

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people on here are unbelievebly stupid. Why would anyone argue that eating dirty is better/the same as eating clean. The people who make it are the people who eat clean and train hard. All the pro's eat clean, and thats the difference between you and them. But its up to you if you wanna sit on here and get fat eating all your dirty food you do that, but thats why you'll never go far in this.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DanMee View Post
    Some people on here are unbelievebly stupid. Why would anyone argue that eating dirty is better/the same as eating clean. The people who make it are the people who eat clean and train hard. All the pro's eat clean, and thats the difference between you and them. But its up to you if you wanna sit on here and get fat eating all your dirty food you do that, but thats why you'll never go far in this.
    W...T...F?

You honestly think when pro bodybuilders are in off season (most of the time) they are chowing down on grilled chicken and brocolli? Are you actually mentally handicapped.

And please, refer to my above point.

Have you ever called a gram light or heavy? A mile short or long? A calorie is just a unit of measurement, there is no such thing as a 'clean' or 'dirty' calorie.

Dear...God.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post

Since when did professional bodybuilders have the best understanding of nutrition? 'Brb, 4g/pound of protein at least'. Other than lmao, have you seen those guys eat during off season? Chicken and brown rice all day herp derp not.

Can we get this clear:

a calorie is a god damn unit of measurement. You do not get 'light' or 'heavy' grams. You do not have 'long' or 'short' miles, you do not have 'clean' or 'dirty' calories.

If you undereat on pizza and Maccas, you WILL lose weight. If you overeat on chicken and brown rice, you WILL gain weight.
    Why do people still try to dispute this?

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt say that, but im sure they dont eat mcdonalds and kfc all the time.

I understand a calorie is a calorie, but its what comes along with that calorie. All the bad fats, salts etc. You keep eating your sh*t i dont care, but i know i'd prefer to eat my clean foods that taste good and keep my inside and outside healthy.

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post

Can we get this clear:

You seem pretty mad, calm down man.

I'm not going to make this into a childish yes/no discussion, I have better things to do.

I said what I had to say, everyone truely succesfull in the sport, eats clean healthy food and not kfc and twinkies, wether that conflicts with your beliefs or not, does not make it less true.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm not going to make this into a childish yes/no discussion, I have better things to do.

I said what I had to say, everyone truely succesfull in the sport, eats clean healthy food and not kfc and twinkies, wether that conflicts with your beliefs or not, does not make it less true.
    you got owned on this topic the other day. and your still not up for a 'childish' discussion?

Originally Posted by jamie93 View Post
    you got owned on this topic the other day. and your still not up for a 'childish' discussion?
    All that happened was , I shared my experience, and someone else said they disagreed, and that's what forums are all about.
    But yeah if you'd like to think I got 'owned' , your call.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

No.

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    No.
    Any proof of this or just an assumption?

Originally Posted by DanMee View Post
    Any proof of this or just an assumption?
    Just a hunch I have.

Damn, Lee's arms are just stupid, can't get over how huge they are esp on a 5'4 frame. shiiiiiit

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Just a hunch I have.

[youtube]bsK3vcNaZ6o&p=DBD79EBEE67356D1&playnext=1&index=9[/youtube

Damn, Lee's arms are just stupid, can't get over how huge they are esp on a 5'4 frame. shiiiiiit
    Lee's spoken before about eating plenty of Maccas offseason, and yeah his arms/calves are ridiculous lol.

David Henry eats whatever he wants from Friday till Sunday, sushi, pizza, ribs, etc.

etc. etc.