Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Superior FORMESTANE Product? CEL Formestane vs MrSupps Forma-Stanzol

CEL Formestane

Forma-Stanzol

Which is the better formestane product?
    Considering taking a legal steroid or pro-hormone? Learn how to do it properly:

http://tunedsports.com/article-index/

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aestheticz View Post
    CEL Formestane

Forma-Stanzol

Which is the better formestane product?
    cant compare the two because cels is solely formestane, while the other has more than formestane. However, i never heard of the other company and would go with cel.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aestheticz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    cant compare the two because cels is solely formestane, while the other has more than formestane. However, i never heard of the other company and would go with cel.
    Thanks for your input.

Bump

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to mention the Mrsupps Form is 49.99 while CEL's is 29.99

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CEL makes quality products.

Would recommend them over most companies out there.

Go for CEL Formestane. You wont regret it.

giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000) giuseppe_p is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would you ever go for a dodgy company over one as reliable as CEL ??
    -~-Aussie Supp Misc Family-~-

Reppin Back (1k+)

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else

Team Martinez 2010!!

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CEL form > ...

Cheaper and proven.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post

Originally Posted by giuseppe_p View Post
    Why would you ever go for a dodgy company over one as reliable as CEL ??
    Originally Posted by nickrut View Post
    CEL form > ...

Cheaper and proven.
    I concur with these fine gentlemens comments
    ...till we meet again

JohnHomme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will this product have any of the bad PH side effects since it converts to a steroid in the body? Will you need a pct after even though this product is used for that since it does produce androgenic effects although mild? will it stack well with pink magic?

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnHomme View Post
    will this product have any of the bad PH side effects since it converts to a steroid in the body? Will you need a pct after even though this product is used for that since it does produce androgenic effects although mild? will it stack well with pink magic?
    Every PH has sides, some experience them some don't. No way to tell.

Check out tunedsports.com for info on the sides.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    mrsupps makes epi-strong, beastdrol etc which have no negative reviews so far. they are legit.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The forma-stanzol is actually cheaper per 100mg formestane dose, but I'd still go with CEL's product.
    Driven Sports

Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post

I've used CEL Formestane before and the tube got completely clogged with crystals. I shook it every time I used it too.

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    mrsupps makes epi-strong, beastdrol etc which have no negative reviews so far. they are legit.
    Yep. I haven't read any complaints about their PH/DS, which is why I was considering their Formestane.

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    The forma-stanzol is actually cheaper per 100mg formestane dose, but I'd still go with CEL's product.
    Exactly, that's why I was considering forma-stanzol, because it is the better value. I don't think they list the carrier on the bottle though, but that needtogetaas guy said it was DMSO and some other stuff. Then again, that guy is kind of an idiot so we really don't know for sure what the carrier is.

RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who sells CEL Formestane?

I've used CEL Formestane before and the tube got completely clogged with crystals. I shook it every time I used it too.

Yep. I haven't read any complaints about their PH/DS, which is why I was considering their Formestane.

Exactly, that's why I was considering forma-stanzol, because it is the better value. I don't think they list the carrier on the bottle though, but that needtogetaas guy said it was DMSO and some other stuff. Then again, that guy is kind of an idiot so we really don't know for sure what the carrier is.
    hot water on the outside of the tube should suffice, but then again thats just a guess lol

RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RMA08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let me reword this.Who distributes CEL products or just Formestane?

DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I just want to state that I have used both CEL Formestane and Mr Supps Formastanzol. I also want to say that I am a big CEL fan having used several of their products numerous times with outstanding results..Props for their prohormones. Now, with that being said, before you make a negative judgement, I would suggest trying out both products. I was a big fan of the Formastane. It had some positive and negative aspects as do lots of supps. The bottle would clog up every now and then and sometimes for some reason I would get skin redness at the application location, ie, shoulders, legs, etc..However it worked well and for the price you can't beat it. Furthermore, the Formastanzol works very well too. Yes it is more expensive without a doubt. I have used it, never had any problems with the pump clogging, it applys real easy and has no bad smell or anythiing. Furthermore becuase of the added ingrediants, it actually drains excess water from the application area, ie, if you rub it on your arms it will actually drain out some water and help with overall vascularity. I did not believe it at first until I saw the results. Overall, I think they are both good products. I really t hink it comes down to the price of CEL's or the extra benefits to taking Formastanzol..Now, as far as the negative remark made toward NeedtogetAAS. I have met several people over the years and this guy is extremely intelligent and speaks from experience..I have never heard a negative thing about him or ever heard of him mistreating anyone..Good luck to all and pick the product that suits you..Have a good weekend..
    If you have a dream keep at it. Don't give up and through hard work you will achieve it.

Current Supps:
    1) BSN Volumaize
    2) Beta Alanine powder
    3) Muscle Milk
    4) LG NO Infuse Spray
    5) COQ10/Red Yeast Rice/Policosonal

We all know about the 10% off coupons bodybuilding.com...

*Comeback10peroff
    *TeamScivation
    *Comeback10percent
    *Show10percentoff

Does it have postive effect on Libido like it claims to have?

DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaRooster13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by RMA08 View Post

Ok. I primarily use the Formestane products to assist me during PCT while coming off of a prohormone. That being said I recently used the Formastanzol and YES, it drastically helped my libido. I used 5 pumps in morning and 5 at night and did it for four weeks..
    If you have a dream keep at it. Don't give up and through hard work you will achieve it.

Current Supps:
    1) BSN Volumaize
    2) Beta Alanine powder
    3) Muscle Milk
    4) LG NO Infuse Spray
    5) COQ10/Red Yeast Rice/Policosonal

We all know about the 10% off coupons bodybuilding.com...

*Comeback10peroff
    *TeamScivation
    *Comeback10percent
    *Show10percentoff

Thanks

Hell yeah it does. As soon as you rub it on your skin you'll start feeling it. That's why I love it so much.

Originally Posted by DaRooster13 View Post
    I just want to state that I have used both CEL Formestane and Mr Supps Formastanzol. I also want to say that I am a big CEL fan having used several of their products numerous times with outstanding results..Props for their prohormones. Now, with that being said, before you make a negative judgement, I would suggest trying out both products. I was a big fan of the Formastane. It had some positive and negative aspects as do lots of supps. The bottle would clog up every now and then and sometimes for some reason I would get skin redness at the application location, ie, shoulders, legs, etc..However it worked well and for the price you can't beat it. Furthermore, the Formastanzol works very well too. Yes it is more expensive without a doubt. I have used it, never had any problems with the pump clogging, it applys real easy and has no bad smell or anythiing. Furthermore becuase of the added ingrediants, it actually drains excess water from the application area, ie, if you rub it on your arms it will actually drain out some water and help with overall vascularity. I did not believe it at first until I saw the results. Overall, I think they are both good products. I really t hink it comes down to the price of CEL's or the extra benefits to taking Formastanzol..Now, as far as the negative remark made toward NeedtogetAAS. I have met several people over the years and this guy is extremely intelligent and speaks from experience..I have never heard a negative thing about him or ever heard of him mistreating anyone..Good luck to all and pick the product that suits you..Have a good weekend..
    Thanks for you input broseph. By the way, Forma-Stanzol is cheaper. Forma-Stanzol is $8.33 per gram and CEL Formestane is $10.67 per gram. A bottle of Forma-Stanzol just costs more because you get more product.

JGodKTS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive used both and both work fine. I personally am sticking with Forma-Stanzol simply because of the added benifits of the other ingredients, the simple fast drying application and fact that I've never had an issue with clogging. Also as Aestheticz pointed out its actually cheaper per gram. A side note on the supplier……I have had several good experiences with this company and the customer service over there is A+. I once had something missing from an order I placed and within days not only did I get my item but there were 2 more in the box with an apology letter. This guy really cares about his customers which speaks volumes IMO.

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me reword this.Who distributes CEL products or just Formestane?
    lockout when u bench and don't forget to use your supplements

jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Both are great Formestane products, but i think you'll get more bang for your bucks from FormaStanzol... (More Formestane + other goodies.)
    www.drivensports.co.uk