Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -DRENN- View Post
    i no for a fact she didnt loose attraction to me...she would tell me on a regular basis how much she thought of how i looked.
    she told you she was attracted you. what girls say and do is like the contrast between night and day

actually according to your post, you're saying she complimented your looks....thats only one type of attraction....ever met a girl that was hot as fuk, you banged on the reg, but had 0 desire to have them around? thats because you werent really attracted to them to commit to spending time with them

she still broke up with you over something as stupid as phone calls. As a guy who never calls girlfriends and hates talking on the phone, i have yet to be dumped for that particular reason (ive been victim to a variety of other excuses )

the only reason a chick will ever break up with a guy is because they lose that butterfly-in-their-stomach attraction for you then they pick one random thing about you that always pissed them off (in this case, you dont call enough) and make that the reason for leaving you

listen to me or not, up to but trust me when i say calling her will not help your situation.....even if it does work, you'll have lost the power

ignore her and let her come to you, remain the dominant one in the relationship

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sablan02 View Post
    great advice...now i feel like the only reason shes contacting me is to see if ill be crawling back to her and she'll break my heart even more..but she tells me things that makes me think she wants to get back. for example, the whole fb deleting thing...when she did that, i asked her why and she said its cus she couldnt stand seeing or hearing about how much fun im having. Another example was when she called and straight up asked if any girl is trying to hit on me. I said yes, theres this one girl trying to hook me up with her friend, she immediately responds with a "wow, i gotta go, i cant be hearing this right now" ...makes me think she still wants something to do with me. or does it?

she would tell me things like "oh i found my speech book" (which i was supposed to borrow from her for class before she broke up with me. Things like that make me think, if she didnt care about me anymore and wanted to move on and forget about the things we had together (like she told me), then why would she be telling me about her finding her dam speech book. idk..just me.
    Are you really 22? Reading that **** is painful.

Quit being a *******. Seriously.

You can start by:

1) Deleting her from your ******** (I don't understand why you *******s leave ex gfs on there anyways. Hell I don't understand why you *******s need ******** in the first place. Does it REALLY help you recover from a relationship to see her updates about how she met some guy?)
    2) Delete her number and contact info from your phone
    3) If she continues contact, tell her to **** off and that you aren't gonna deal with her bull**** anymore
    4) Grow a pair of balls and be a ****ing man

Originally Posted by Duke Nukem
    I like a good cigar...and a bad woman...

Alright, it was a little harsh and a little exaggerated. Cut contact already dude.

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    she told you she was attracted you. what girls say and do is like the contrast between night and day

actually according to your post, you're saying she complimented your looks....thats only one type of attraction....ever met a girl that was hot as fuk, you banged on the reg, but had 0 desire to have them around? thats because you werent really attracted to them to commit to spending time with them

she still broke up with you over something as stupid as phone calls. As a guy who never calls girlfriends and hates talking on the phone, i have yet to be dumped for that particular reason (ive been victim to a variety of other excuses )

the only reason a chick will ever break up with a guy is because they lose that butterfly-in-their-stomach attraction for you then they pick one random thing about you that always pissed them off (in this case, you dont call enough) and make that the reason for leaving you

listen to me or not, up to but trust me when i say calling her will not help your situation.....even if it does work, you'll have lost the power

it wasnt i didnt call her enough, it was that we didnt have great conversations when we hung out or something like that

and she has been texting me like within the past 30 min about how i can always call her to talk and if i needed anything to just call.
    Nesta Personal Trainer

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94 View Post
    1) Deleting her from your ******** (I don't understand why you *******s leave ex gfs on there anyways. Hell I don't understand why you *******s need ******** in the first place. Does it REALLY help you recover from a relationship to see her updates about how she met some guy?)
    2) Delete her number and contact info from your phone
    3) If she continues contact, tell her to **** off and that you aren't gonna deal with her bull**** anymore
    4) Grow a pair of balls and be a ****ing man.
    The only thing I agree with is 4)

Why would I delete her from ********? why would i delete her number? makes me look like a petty ******* that hates her because the relationship didnt work out. a relationship failing is natural with 99% of people we will ever be with....theres no reason to hate an ex (unless she left you for someone else, cheated on you, generally fuked you ever)

same thing with 3).....why tell her to fuk off? im all for never contacting an ex first, but if she contacts him theres no harm picking up, being polite and civil and handling the conversation in a business like manner.

being an ******* or blatantly ignoring an ex just because shes an ex is just childish

it wasnt i didnt call her enough, it was that we didnt have great conversations when we hung out or something like that

and she has been texting me like within the past 30 min about how i can always call her to talk and if i needed anything to just call.
    whatever her "reason" was it was still an excuse. Whitney Houston stayed married to Bobby Brown after years of coke fueled beatings...Pamela Anderson ran back to Tommy Lee a bunch of times after the same

the point is, women in general put up with a lot more crap and stick around through a lot worse than "not having good conversation anymore"

she lost attraction dude, plain and simple

if you really want her back (which isnt always advisable unless you're 100% sure) ignore her and let her make the effort. if she comes around and you want her, great, if you decide you dont, thats fine too.....either way, cut contact

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only thing I agree with is 4)

Why would I delete her from ********? why would i delete her number? makes me look like a petty ******* that hates her because the relationship didnt work out. a relationship failing is natural with 99% of people we will ever be with....theres no reason to hate an ex (unless she left you for someone else, cheated on you, generally fuked you ever)

same thing with 3).....why tell her to fuk off? im all for never contacting an ex first, but if she contacts him theres no harm picking up, being polite and civil and handling the conversation in a business like manner.

being an ******* or blatantly ignoring an ex just because shes an ex is just childish

whatever her "reason" was it was still an excuse. Whitney Houston stayed married to Bobby Brown after years of coke fueled beatings...Pamela Anderson ran back to Tommy Lee a bunch of times after the same

the point is, women in general put up with a lot more crap and stick around through a lot worse than "not having good conversation anymore"

she lost attraction dude, plain and simple

if you really want her back (which isnt always advisable unless you're 100% sure) ignore her and let her make the effort. if she comes around and you want her, great, if you decide you dont, thats fine too.....either way, cut contact

apparently you missed this part at the end:

Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94
    Alright, it was a little harsh and a little exaggerated. Cut contact already dude.
    Why delete from ********: Why not? It doesn't make you look bitter IMO. I'd rather not deal with her bull**** trying to make me jealous with her updates.

Why delete her phone number: Again, why not? If you say cut contact with her - then it serves no purpose and he doesn't need it. If she ever comes around again and contacts him, smart phones nowadays have an option to just hit 'reply' and he can reply should he decide to

As for #3... see above. It was the 'harsh and exaggerated' part. But I have no problem telling a woman I'm completely happy and telling her to stop contacting me because I've moved on.

You're on the right path, but your ideologies aren't infallible.

Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94 View Post
    apparently you missed this part at the end:

Why delete from ********: Why not? It doesn't make you look bitter IMO. I'd rather not deal with her bull**** trying to make me jealous with her updates.

Why delete her phone number: Again, why not? If you say cut contact with her - then it serves no purpose and he doesn't need it. If she ever comes around again and contacts him, smart phones nowadays have an option to just hit 'reply' and he can reply should he decide to

As for #3... see above. It was the 'harsh and exaggerated' part. But I have no problem telling a woman I'm completely happy and telling her to stop contacting me because I've moved on.

You're on the right path, but your ideologies aren't infallible.
    to each his own. i dont initiate contact with exes but i have nothing against them. i have no reason to delete their fb or delete their number....those strategies are suggested at mass because people get tempted by them and up contacting their exes......i personally have the will power to look at an exes ******** or scroll through her number in my phone and not call her...some people dont

and as for the calling thing, it should be on your own time. if shes an ex, i dont feel the need to answer all (or any if im not in the mood) of her calls but to outright tell her to stop calling you, especially if the break up wasnt bad is kind of childish IMO.....sure you shouldnt be talking to her hours about her day but picking up the phone and making chit what when you feel like it wont hurt

our methods may vary but at the core, they are the same

Agreed.

For me personally -- Out of sight, out of mind -- works best.

When I get a text or call from an ex, my 'Who is this' response is always genuine

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're referring to the honeymoon stage .. and that goes away in every relationship after a while. So how is a relationship supposed to even exist?

BTW OP are you getting this stuff from the ex^2 ebook?

Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    You're referring to the honeymoon stage .. and that goes away in every relationship after a while. So how is a relationship supposed to even exist?

BTW OP are you getting this stuff from the ex^2 ebook?
    na just a lot of trial and error since my teens, having older brothers, watching what works with friends, etc....i know it sounds straight from some ebook though

thats the thing with monogamous relationships.....after the honeymoon stage most people stay in unfulfilled relationships that are dictated by routine....guys definitely, as a rule of thumb, become progressively clingier/predictable and women, once again, in general, become moodier, complain way more until one party cant stand it anymore and aborts

how to keep a relationship long and healthy AND keep attraction up for both parties? dont fall into the classic traps 90% of relationships fall into (scheduled phone conversations, seeing each other every single day, doing the same sh!t over and over etc)

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    na just a lot of trial and error since my teens, having older brothers, watching what works with friends, etc....i know it sounds straight from some ebook though

thats the thing with monogamous relationships.....after the honeymoon stage most people stay in unfulfilled relationships that are dictated by routine....guys definitely, as a rule of thumb, become progressively clingier/predictable and women, once again, in general, become moodier, complain way more until one party cant stand it anymore and aborts

how to keep a relationship long and healthy AND keep attraction up for both parties? dont fall into the classic traps 90% of relationships fall into (scheduled phone conversations, seeing each other every single day, doing the same sh!t over and over etc)
    I agree .. sounds like this thread I made like 6 months ago..

The Typical Relationship and How Most of Them Ultimately Fail

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...l+relationship

showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500) showboat88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    deleting exs from ******** sends the message that you dont give a fock about them and that you're not viewing their page every second of the damn day.

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oxytocin addiction can be a real bitch huh?
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

I agree .. sounds like this thread I made like 6 months ago..

The Typical Relationship and How Most of Them Ultimately Fail

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...l+relationship
    good thread u made....repped

too many people forget their friends, hobbies, etc when they get with a girl....turns them into boring, predictable people that arent desirable to a chick

if you focus on you and treat your girl right while maintaining your own life, sh!t stays fresh way longer and the quality of the relationship is always 100x better

TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by showboat88 View Post
    deleting exs from ******** sends the message that you dont give a fock about them and that you're not viewing their page every second of the damn day.
    idk...IMO it makes it seem as tho u ARE thinking about them and that's why u deleted them from ur friends list.

Doing nothing at all and not making contact seems like just as good an option

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that relationships don't work because people are looking for something totally inappropriate from them.

If you still get lonely when you're single - you're not ready for a relationship, IMHO.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eliminating all their memories helps..u need to distance from her....not be in her life...make her feel what she is missing.

if she was attracted to u once...she will be again.

deleting from ********...helps....helps u forget..and prevents u from keep on checking her profile.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brahs great article

I broke up with my missus about 3 months ago ignored her, cut her off completely. she pranks me all the time whilst at friends houses so i just get my mates girlfriends to pick up.

Success is the best revenge.

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea hoes always come back, and you shoulnt really hold on to em, bang em leave em no other option its a loose loose situation most of time they come back just to see if you still drooling over them, give that bish no hope, unless she really deserves, which i have yet to meet a bish like that.
    Last edited by RipedRX; 09-09-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    Partizan BG
    EX YUG MAFIA #3 Dr. Cannabis here to help!
    ■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■
    =♖♘♗♕ Official Misc Chess Crew ♔♗♘♖=

THIS IS//////// S E R B I A//////RUSSIA///////

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont think this just applies to break ups. push a girl a way and she will come back even harder. it doesn't make sense in my brain because im a man but i can still use it on them. giving girls sympathy and begging them to stay makes it obvious that you are pulling and not pushing.
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can see the title of this thread causing alot of false hope for some lonely suckers out there goin thru a break up who now have greater expectations of their ex coming back for em.

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a certain number of times that this works. Me and my ex tried to get back together 3x after our 3 year split, just never worked. We rarely talk (maybe 1 day a month) anymore and it's been a few months.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    i no for a fact she didnt loose attraction to me...she would tell me on a regular basis how much she thought of how i looked.
    she broke up with you because you were too perfect and she was too attracted to you, right?
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brahesthetics View Post
    she broke up with you because you were too perfect and she was too attracted to you, right?
    Oh my isnt this a mindfukk. A girl when she's with you can tell you things like "youre so good looking", "i love your body", "how comes Ive only just met you", "youre really good in bed". Then she just goes off you the week after.

Its just the nature of the beast I guess. Girls are fickle as ****, dont take what they say too seriously. Dont assume anything.

It also goes to show that looks, your physique and even sexual prowess dont have as much of an impact as game and your ability to make the girl be attracted to you. I think theyre nice bonuses but ultimately if youre not playing it solid you'll lose her.

sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sablan02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

update!

so today was a buddy's bday...went out and got wasted pretty much..

during the time i was out, i get a text from the ex about 1230 am asking if i was still up.
    I responded with a yes and she immediately repliles with a "are you hooking up with anyone?". I acted blunt and answered with a "what?" and she was like "just answer the question, dont beat your way around the bush" and so i was like "wtf? why you asking me this?". She then responds with a "Just answer it! dont beat your way around it!"

so i ignored for about 5 minutes...yep, 5 minutes! and she sends me a text saying, "Ill take that as a yes"...then i responded with a "Idk why your asking me this right now". Then she immediately deletes me off her Blackberry messanger. I laughed cus i know she wants me to end up calling her asking why she deleted me off of her bbm list. but not this time around. i just left it at that and continued to enjoy my night!..feels good..and i know shes trying to get my attention..how do i know this? well 30 minutese after, i go on ******** and i see she comments on an old status of hers. i forgot how it went but it was between me and her, and her cousin replies with a "why dont you guys just call eachother already". Well, that was a post about 2 days ago...and only now she decided to respond to it saying, "naw im ok lol" ...well its not phasing me cus right now im still ignoring her. Am i doing it right? or should i just let her know watsup?

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    to each his own. i dont initiate contact with exes but i have nothing against them. i have no reason to delete their fb or delete their number....those strategies are suggested at mass because people get tempted by them and up contacting their exes......i personally have the will power to look at an exes ******** or scroll through her number in my phone and not call her...some people dont

and as for the calling thing, it should be on your own time. if shes an ex, i dont feel the need to answer all (or any if im not in the mood) of her calls but to outright tell her to stop calling you, especially if the break up wasnt bad is kind of childish IMO.....sure you shouldnt be talking to her hours about her day but picking up the phone and making chit what when you feel like it wont hurt

I agree 100%

People who do the whole "Oh I am going to completely delete everything that reminds me of her out of my life" is the same ones who come running back to their EXs. Its like running away from your problems eventually it will catch up and your ass will be the one trying to contact her. IMO its childish and shows that you are not ready to move on. If you are 100% ready to move on in your life and have no doubts, then seeing her FB, seeing her name wouldnt phase you AT ALL.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sablan02 View Post
    so today was a buddy's bday...went out and got wasted pretty much..

during the time i was out, i get a text from the ex about 1230 am asking if i was still up.
    I responded with a yes and she immediately repliles with a "are you hooking up with anyone?". I acted blunt and answered with a "what?" and she was like "just answer the question, dont beat your way around the bush" and so i was like "wtf? why you asking me this?". She then responds with a "Just answer it! dont beat your way around it!"

so i ignored for about 5 minutes...yep, 5 minutes! and she sends me a text saying, "Ill take that as a yes"...then i responded with a "Idk why your asking me this right now". Then she immediately deletes me off her Blackberry messanger. I laughed cus i know she wants me to end up calling her asking why she deleted me off of her bbm list. but not this time around. i just left it at that and continued to enjoy my night!..feels good..and i know shes trying to get my attention..how do i know this? well 30 minutese after, i go on ******** and i see she comments on an old status of hers. i forgot how it went but it was between me and her, and her cousin replies with a "why dont you guys just call eachother already". Well, that was a post about 2 days ago...and only now she decided to respond to it saying, "naw im ok lol" ...well its not phasing me cus right now im still ignoring her. Am i doing it right? or should i just let her know watsup?
    do u want her back?

for me..its just been 3-4 days...so i will want her back...hence i deleted every memory of her.

but i am sure..if i meet a better girl..i wont want her back

go fuk a better chick..and if u still want her..then maybe u shud give it a try.

otherwise..its just neediness & loneliness.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    I agree 100%

People who do the whole "Oh I am going to completely delete everything that reminds me of her out of my life" is the same ones who come running back to their EXs. Its like running away from your problems eventually it will catch up and your ass will be the one trying to contact her. IMO its childish and shows that you are not ready to move on. If you are 100% ready to move on in your life and have no doubts, then seeing her FB, seeing her name wouldnt phase you AT ALL.
    Dude you got to be kidding right? So drolling over your cheating ex all the time and calling her is the same as deleting her number/******** and moving on? That sounds stupid as you can get. The whole point of deleting her number/********/contact is that your telling her she's unimportant to you and you've removed her from your life. If some chick cheats, treats you like crap and you keep her as ******** friend how BETA does that make you? Your so pathetic and such a doormat that your afraid to cut her off from your life. Don't be pathetic like that.

It's also as a way to cut the drug off, if you've ever been in a LTR than you know the chemical bond needs to be severed for you to move on. If your staring at her ******** pics every day than its like a drug addict sitting in a room full of needles.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    Dude you got to be kidding right? So drolling over your cheating ex all the time and calling her is the same as deleting her number/******** and moving on? That sounds stupid as you can get. The whole point of deleting her number/********/contact is that your telling her she's unimportant to you and you've removed her from your life. If some chick cheats, treats you like crap and you keep her as ******** friend how BETA does that make you? Your so pathetic and such a doormat that your afraid to cut her off from your life. Don't be pathetic like that.

It's also as a way to cut the drug off, if you've ever been in a LTR than you know the chemical bond needs to be severed for you to move on. If your staring at her ******** pics every day than its like a drug addict sitting in a room full of needles.
    I said I agree with him on if the breakup WASNT bad, of course a cheating GF is a whole different story. But I am being beta because I can look at her FB, see her # in my phone and not have a "feeling" at all show up? How in the **** does that make sense? Once your truly over somebody **** like that should not bother you. Being a doormat for what? Showing the bitch your moving on without her and bettering your life is alot better than "Oh I am hurt so let me delete you to show you how hurt I am". By doing that you are showing the bitch she won. I have a couple of EXs on my FB and I laugh everytime I see them ****ing up in life but yep I am BETA.

Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    I said I agree with him on if the breakup WASNT bad, of course a cheating GF is a whole different story. But I am being beta because I can look at her FB, see her # in my phone and not have a "feeling" at all show up? How in the **** does that make sense? Once your truly over somebody **** like that should not bother you. Being a doormat for what? Showing the bitch your moving on without her and bettering your life is alot better than "Oh I am hurt so let me delete you to show you how hurt I am". By doing that you are showing the bitch she won. I have a couple of EXs on my FB and I laugh everytime I see them ****ing up in life but yep I am BETA.
    Everyone's so focused on "showing this bitch this" and "the bitch won" and "you want her to think this and that." The relationship IS OVER. Anything she might think, say, or do, does not matter. I deleted my ex's ******** for ME. Because I didn't want to be tempted to look at her page and see some crap that might bother me. I did it for MY OWN BENEFIT. I don't give a crap what she thinks about it. That's how it should be for everyone.

Everyone's so focused on "showing this bitch this" and "the bitch won" and "you want her to think this and that." The relationship IS OVER. Anything she might think, say, or do, does not matter. I deleted my ex's ******** for ME. Because I didn't want to be tempted to look at her page and see some crap that might bother me. I did it for MY OWN BENEFIT. I don't give a crap what she thinks about it. That's how it should be for everyone.
    So if the relationship is so OVER and nothing she says or does doesnt matter to you, then why this comment "Because I didn't want to be tempted to look at her page and see some crap that might bother me". Simple question