Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    timdyer83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heytred View Post
    I'm a 25B... basically IT. I provide services for the Commander/1SG of a FA unit pulling Infantry missions in a pretty active and remote area. =/ No showers, DFAC, laundry, etc... luckily I work in the only tent with electricity, phones and internet.

After this deployment I'll actually be going back home through the Green to Gold program to finish my degree and Commission.
    COMMO! So what unit are you in? Well, I guess I should say what Division then what unit. I was in 2-27 INF 25thID 2 1/2 years ago. Didn't start lifting or dieting until I got out and became fat...hehe.
    There is no point in looking in the mirror if you have not worked hard. There is nothing new to see. Keep walking and eventually you'll get to the gym.

heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timdyer83 View Post
    COMMO! So what unit are you in? Well, I guess I should say what Division then what unit. I was in 2-27 INF 25thID 2 1/2 years ago. Didn't start lifting or dieting until I got out and became fat...hehe.
    I'm a part of 44th ESB supporting 3-6 FA HHB 10th MTN DIV.

gatorglaze24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats to a fellow 25B!

fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) fellipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you proved that you can do a cutting before bulking, being a skinny fat and look incredibly better!

heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50) heytred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fellipe View Post
    you proved that you can do a cutting before bulking, being a skinny fat and look incredibly better!
    I'm confused. hahaha

I look skinny fat?

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats awesome fat loss man, sorry to ask but is there a chance you could die/get shot while in AFG?? srs question
    Datass

Originally Posted by Tamper View Post
    thats awesome fat loss man, sorry to ask but is there a chance you could die/get shot while in AFG?? srs question
    Of course. I'm pretty lucky and one of the only 4 Commo guys on this entire FOB. I only have to go on Patrol maybe once a week... the other guys aren't so lucky. We haven't had anyone seriously hurt in a while, but yeah... it does happen.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man. =]]

I've rep'd back the few that I can. I know it doesn't mean much, but you guys are the only moral support I have.
    No worries mate. If you've done well in such a challenging environment think what you'll be able to accomplish when you're able to train/eat like you want to.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

^ I know I can't wait!

At this point I still feel like I'm literally making daily progress. I dunno if it's my mind or what, but every single day I feel like I look better.

Would anyone say this might be because as you approach lower bf% the same amount of fat loss seems more drastic? Or you think it's in my head?

I'll post more pictures in a little over a week.

Registered User MonkeyBusiiness's Avatar
    MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonkeyBusiiness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome cut, man, you look really damn good now. (no homo).

Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiiness View Post
    Awesome cut, man, you look really damn good now. (no homo).
    Thanks =]] I'm still improving everyday, just 4 weeks left of the cut.

SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchadO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great results man. Keep it up and thanks for your service!

AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man arent you the one who goes on mlgpro.com in krillin's thread?
    well i don't post anymore i got banned from mlg LOL.
    its nice to see someone making their way to bodybuilding.com

Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Guru_101011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats pretty awesome dude! what ws ur diet and routine?

Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post
    hey man arent you the one who goes on mlgpro.com in krillin's thread?
    well i don't post anymore i got banned from mlg LOL.
    its nice to see someone making their way to bodybuilding.com
    yeh that's me lol

So I'm basically in transit right now for my mid-Tour leave and wanted to update the thread with some pictures. I'll repost my starting point and where I am now.

April 1st 2010:
    -20 years old
    -5'9" 194 lbs.
    -Roughly 22% bodyfat

September 15th 2010:
    -21 years old
    -5'9" 150 lbs.
    - Roughly 11% bodyfat
    Front
    Tricep Delt
    Left Tricep
    Quads
    Bicep

I wanted to take pictures of various muscle groups so that I can visually judge my gains for my upcoming bulk.

My biggest issue however is that I have a substantial amount of loose skin.

I'm not entirely convinced that it's *just* loose skin and I believe I could still benefit from trying to shed a few more pounds. A couple of my friends however say that the only way I'm going to get rid of it is with a combination of time + increased muscle mass. I plan on starting a very slow, clean bulk to hopefully add 10-12 lbs. of lean muscle over the next 4-6 months, but do not want to add unnecessary fat on top of that. I know some fat gain is inevitable but I want to mitigate it as much as I possibly can.

Do you guys think I should continue cutting, or spend about 2 weeks at maintenance and then progressively expand my caloric intake to roughly 500 calories over maintenance?

tldr;

Used to be fat, not as fat anymore. What do you think? =P

Bodyfat estimation? My goal was to get as close to 10% as possible, but I feel like I'll never reach that goal on this cut. =/

All pictures are taken "cold." I'm usually much more vascular especially after I take my pre-WO (Jack3d) or post-WO. For example, here's a picture of me on July 18th after working out.

Had to double-post because of the 8 image limit. =/

Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Plebbi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am not from US im from Iceland but i still have to say that the job you guys do for your country, is admirable. But regarding your status on your cutting, just be careful as HELL man when you come back to the states to not lose yourself in the food department. Im pretty sure that after deployment like this you want to shove an elephant down your throat but i strongly suggest you keep at it like you have been doing
    170(77) [++++++++++++++0] 206(93,4)

1.07.11 [ ]
    1.08.11 [ ]
    1.09.11 [ ]
    1.10.11 [ ]
    1.11.11 [ ]
    1.12.11 [ ]

***Max***
    Bench: 220lbs
    Deadlift: 363lbs
    Squat: 220lbs

Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dyron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome work man, really impressive! You look like a whole new person

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i believe you need to put on mass. yeah its not loose skin that you have. just need to put on some mass. though your progress is good but thats why skinny-fatties (myself included) generally should bulk before cutting

Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chkneater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress. Thanks for your service.
    God Bless America.

CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHRISWEIDMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome progress man! you are doing a great work -- thanks for you service and keep pumping hard bro!

str8rippinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) str8rippinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspirational man! Good job!

dantheman5999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude thats great work! you and I are almost in the same exact situation I'm 5 8 and I used to weight 195 I cut 40 lbs while lifting weights doing cardio and whey. Now I weight 152 and my body before and after resembles yours. I too would like to get ripped and lose that extra skin or whatever it is. Maybe, we could help each other out?

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work, you must be burning a ton of calories daily if your eating 3 MREs daily and cutting fat like you did over those months, that's what, close to 4000 calories a day in the 3 MREs?

TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwinTurbo335 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats some quick progress! Good job!

Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    Nice work, you must be burning a ton of calories daily if your eating 3 MREs daily and cutting fat like you did over those months, that's what, close to 4000 calories a day in the 3 MREs?
    Well yeah... but I obviously nitpicked my way through them. Chicken Breast, Tuna, Nut Fruit Mix, etc. It's pretty difficult, but my buddies around me would help me build up little stashes here and there. It made it a lot easier to count my calories though eating everything out of a pre-measured package. =P I cut at 1,600-1,700 calories a day.

So... it's pretty unanimous that I should try to put on some mass?

bump?

Bodyfat estimation?

Bulk?

=]]

R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you are ready for a bulk man. GL.

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks man. =]]

I've rep'd back the few that I can. I know it doesn't mean much, but you guys are the only moral support I have.
    Awesome job - looking wicked!

Keep on doing what you're doing, you are very inspiring.