l2enel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut Cycle Duration

Hello, first thread post here.

Anyways I'm officially on my first day of cutting. I'm somewhere around 19% body fat and I was thinking about doing a cutting cycle with a 500 calorie deficit everyday (of course with lower carbs, low fat, high protein) but I'm not sure how long I should do the cycle without losing too much muscle. I was thinking of working out around 5 times a week consisting of a HIIT's, and weight lifting sessions consisting of all super sets with lighter weights.

I've already been weight training for a few months now focusing on increasing strength every session but now I really feel the need to get rid of all the extra weight .

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by l2enel View Post

Anyways I'm officially on my first day of cutting. I'm somewhere around 19% body fat and I was thinking about doing a cutting cycle with a 500 calorie deficit everyday (of course with lower carbs, low fat, high protein) but I'm not sure how long I should do the cycle without losing too much muscle. I was thinking of working out around 5 times a week consisting of a HIIT's, and weight lifting sessions consisting of all super sets with lighter weights.

I've already been weight training for a few months now focusing on increasing strength every session but now I really feel the need to get rid of all the extra weight .
    500 cal deficit works out to be about 1lb a week. So many pounds do you need to lose ? how long = 1lb x # of pounds you need gone. prolly would not work that way due to re feed and cheat days .

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by l2enel View Post

Nothing wrong with supersetting but don't go too light on the weights. Keep it heavier to maintain the muscle you have.