Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colbeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tmisc Alpha Males GTFIH

Going back to school soon, gonna get new clothes. What brand clothes do you guys buy/where do you get them from? Recommend me some shoes as well.

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds gay but alot of hollister zumize and am eagle.
    Jeans at JC pennies can get a good looking pair for 19.99 here
    Shoes im not good with shoes
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

180 somethin in avi Mixed_Breed's Avatar
    Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shirts - Idk what brand shirt i wear as long as i like the way it fits and looks on me and if it catches my eye when i look at it. Not hella tight but cant be wearin extra baggy clothes. Plus it gotta match my shoes. I like alot of obey shirts tho

Jeans - Levis. Might wear fitted jeans this year if i can find some that arent tight as hell idk. I wear 501's i think right now not sure havent worn pants in a while

Shoes - I like nike SBs. Only mids tho. Uhhhh what else jordans supras dunks idk anything that catches my eye. Whatever color i wear is based around color of shoe

Pretty much it. Whatever u do dont be one of those jerker kids that wear neon colored skinny jeans (anyone on the west side of the country knows wtf im talkin bout)

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know what stores you have in the US but i get a lot of my clothes in Australia from a place called 'Roger David'. I also shop at 'General Pants Co.' and 'Yd.'.

I occaisionally shop online as well, since i try to be unique in what i wear .

One of my most recent online purchases was this;

http://www.bochecollection.com.au/cl...uys/421-artism

Its an awesome singlet, looks great. I don't think i've seen a better one than that in my opinion, but if someone begs to differ, please show me a better one since i'd love to expand my wardrobe .

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mixed_Breed View Post
    Shirts - Idk what brand shirt i wear as long as i like the way it fits and looks on me and if it catches my eye when i look at it. Not hella tight but cant be wearin extra baggy clothes. Plus it gotta match my shoes. I like alot of obey shirts tho

Jeans - Levis. Might wear fitted jeans this year if i can find some that arent tight as hell idk. I wear 501's i think right now not sure havent worn pants in a while

Shoes - I like nike SBs. Only mids tho. Uhhhh what else jordans supras dunks idk anything that catches my eye. Whatever color i wear is based around color of shoe

Pretty much it. Whatever u do dont be one of those jerker kids that wear neon colored skinny jeans (anyone on the west side of the country knows wtf im talkin bout)
    he said alpha males, not small beta bitches.

Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tluas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Colbeh View Post
    Going back to school soon, gonna get new clothes. What brand clothes do you guys buy/where do you get them from? Recommend me some shoes as well.
    lol @ asking "alpha" males what brand of clothes to wear.

The only way to overcome fear is push yourself right into what you fear. If you're afraid of giraffes, you have to go to the zoo, if you're afraid of tests you need to take as many as possible. Grab your stones and be a man, and don't do it for anyone else. This is for you, because you don't want to look back on your life and think about how much it sucked.

Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marshstomp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought plain colored v-necks and t-shirts yesterday. I'm planning on buying some shorts (not cargo) and my first pair of Sperry's.
    Sam Godford gon lead the Rams to the promised land

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pair of nikes, some jeans that fit nice and a shirt that complements you. don't look at brands. it limits you too much.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mixed_Breed will become famous soon enough. (+50)

wear some dark jeans wit those idk took me like 2 minutes to find that on zumiez. idk if the blues really match but o well. just givin you an idea prolly not the best i could do

Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    he said alpha males not future 40 year old virgins.

have you ever had a date, kissed a girl, or even asked one out??? (srs)

oh and sorry im only your birth weight. i know im pretty small for somebody who just turned 15 2 weeks ago. and weak

but thats about it

Edit:
    LMFAO When u were 15 u only weighed 10 more pounds than me and chubby as **** too. get the **** out fat ass. U mad u run a double digit 40???

MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually get my shirts/jeans at Pacsun,zumiez or hollister

I usually get a pair of jordans at footlocker.And at footlocker I buy jordan shorts which are really comfortable and look good.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    just rockin ralph lauren polo tee's, collar shirts, banana republic tee's, dkny button downs, kenneth cole button downs.

pants, usually just any designer jeans or khaki's.

shoes, sperrys or my nike id's. depending on occasion.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shirts: Obey, Any clean flanels, Diesel, Penguin and good fitting plain color tees (no graphics).

Pants: 7fam, William Rast, Diesel and Rock & Republic

(Don't get ****ing trues)

kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aa vnecks all day bb
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125350561 meal plans for 3k, 4k calories, no excuses

soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shirts: Express, Kohls, various other places, Wal-mart
    Jeans: Armani, Express, Levi's
    Shoes: Adidas, got nice ones at Kohls for like $50, Foot Locker

I absolutely hate Hollister/AE/Aeropostale.
    I REP BACK...
    Ti ljut brate?

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I let my girl chain me to the bed and sexlessly beat me every night.

U guise mad?

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bb.com t shirts all day

levis jeans

hugo boss shoes

**** yea

NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for canadians: Winners.
    Srs, they have great brands like Guess, AE, jack&jones (http://jackjones.bestsellershop.com/).
    ALL for like 2/3 to 1/2 price of the actual store.
    ���MeanGirls�rew���

Stats:
    Bench:305x1
    Squat:395x1
    DL:435x1

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    holy f*ck babyslayer you lookin good
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    holy f*ck babyslayer you lookin good
    this.

Babyslayer, are you cutting?

214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 214Kidd214 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    tall tee leather shorts air forces and a pack of new ports

BHICH
    Getting stronger every day cuz

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    alpha are not 5'6, 150lbs and allow themselves to co-exist in texas.
    alphas don't ask for advice.
    99% of people here are betas.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Colbeh View Post
    Levis jeans bro.

I wear adidas, ferragamos, redskins and penguin shoes. Hugo boss as well.

Urban outfitter shirts amongst other shirts I find. Big fan of hugo boss button up shirts.

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    alpha are not 5'6, 150lbs and allow themselves to co-exist in texas.
    alphas don't ask for advice.
    99% of people here are betas.
    Welcome to beta club then?
    How do we add images I can't figure it out despite the tags.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy **** I didnt even recognize you, you're gonna be ****ing immense bro

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jaroctor View Post
    Welcome to beta club then?
    How do we add images I can't figure it out despite the tags.
    no, you're beta.

A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The skin of your enemies.

Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000) Dante7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wear levi's or wrangler(depending on the style),and for shirts i really like MMA elite,as far as shoes well whatever fits dont really give a fuk

NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spud1345 View Post
    Sounds gay but alot of hollister zumize and am eagle.
    Jeans at JC pennies can get a good looking pair for 19.99 here
    Shoes im not good with shoes
    5'3=/=alpha
    ���MeanGirls�rew���

Stats:
    Bench:305x1
    Squat:395x1
    DL:435x1

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Levi 511's, gym shorts and plain T's.
    If you have a good physique you don't really need anything fancy, filling out your clothes is what makes you stylin'.