Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why does it seem like cops just love shooting dogs?

Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vescetti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by corozco View Post
    Years and years of jail time..
    Its a god damn dog holy **** calm down everyone, why would you give a guy jail time for shooting a dog? People who rape and kill people sometimes serve less time than what you guys want this guy to do for shooting a dog..

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** son, cop would have had to shoot me too
    *****official misc photography crew *****

CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000) CallMeGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, the German Shepard wouldn't have had a problem fending off the husky.
    BMBC
    In life, there's going to be somethings that make it hard to smile.
    But whatever you do; Through all the rain & the pain; you got to keep your sense of humor;
    you've got to smile for me now Remember that. - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    Psalm 23:3-5

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brando0331 View Post
    If a dog was attacking my dog, i would shoot it without thinking twice. youre all a bunch of bitches.
    Someone shot my dog they would be attacked he would have had to shoot me
    Tips for making food http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108736051

FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    just a note that I haven't seen
    A POLICE DOG is in fact a POLICE OFFICER.

If a police officer were being attacked by a person or a dog, the other police officer would shoot the attacking party
    But, it wasn't a police dog, as stated DoD officers dont' have dogs.
    This ******* was too much of a pussy to seperate the dogs, which isn't really that hard unless they are 150+lb malamutes or pitts.

He should get phucked, what an idiot.

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vescetti View Post
    Its a god damn dog holy **** calm down everyone, why would you give a guy jail time for shooting a dog? People who rape and kill people sometimes serve less time than what you guys want this guy to do for shooting a dog..
    There are tons of laws protecting animals plus I feel worse for the dog getting shot than if this cop got shot. People that don't respect life I'm sorry I don't have sympathy.
    Tips for making food http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108736051

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    so he was OFF DUTY and carrying a ****ing gun?
    At least in my state, even if you're off-duty you're still required to carry your badge and gun because if sh!t goes down, you're still and cop and suppose to take lead.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i shoot every dog that looks at my dog
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    i still like cops and respect them. this guy should either be fired or put into an office indefinitely. he should have just kicked the dog and or tackled it.

edit - he's a federal police officer... what the hell does that mean? i don't think thats the same as a city cop or sheriff..even if he does have the right to arrest someone

CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CainKillingAbel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't understand why there's a lot of hate on law enforcement officers. To clarify, there are a lot of posts saying, "Fcuk the cops!" Just because of the actions of ONE federal agent doesn't mean the entire agency of law enforcement officers acts like this. If a retired Army veteran were in the same situation and killed the attacking dog, no one would say, "Fcuk the Army!" I agree that this individual overreacted and could have pulled the dogs apart, but I can't say that for sure because the article doesn't give very many situational details and just tells the story about the dog who dies and its owners (evidence of bias).

However, you have to see that the article is biased, which is why we have to come to our own conclusions: if the dog was viciously attacking a K-9 (the article doesn't even say that the dog was a K-9), then the officer/agent is justified in his actions because of the reasons that people have stated before me (police dogs are treated as police officers). If the attacking dog was just playing around with the other dog, and the two dogs were "playfully" fighting, then the officer/agent isn't justified in his actions because of the reaseons that others have stated before me as well (it's in a dog's nature; the off-duty officer was being irresponsible). None of us were there, so we can't say.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but if the k-9 was being viciously attacked, and the officer saw that the other animal intended to kill his dog, then the officer/agent was justified.
    Last edited by CainKillingAbel; 08-06-2010 at 09:08 AM.
    "What we do in this life echoes in eternity..."

Eat heavy. Lift heavy.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Getting_Cut22 View Post
    LOL you'd be mirin my aesthetics but who's the one who will be teaching their kids spanish? hahahahaha who the hell would want to live in Cali except mexicans?
    Do you have downs?

Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brando0331 View Post
    If a dog was attacking my dog, i would shoot it without thinking twice. youre all a bunch of bitches.

This.. the Misc doesn't care about what happened, they just saw Cop in the title and wanted a reason to **** talk cops.
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    if some dog was attacking my dog id do the same thing.

Misc you are full of retards.. you don't know the whole story. Way to jump to conclusions.
    How bout u two stop being pussies and handle it urself with ur hands instead of a gun, phucking pussies. I would of straight up jumped in there and got my own throw down. My pit/german shepard mix would listen to me though if she saw me jumping in. Guess this cop was to much of a pussy to handle it with his hands.
    Originally Posted by Suplexdeath View Post
    was pulling the dogs apart not an option at the time?
    ^^^^^^^^^

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    since hes a federal police officer, im gonna assume hes a fat peice of chit. sorry.. anyone have a pic of the guy?

FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexGunmetal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CainKillingAbel View Post
    I don't understand why there's a lot of hate on law enforcement officers. To clarify, there are a lot of posts saying, "Fcuk the cops!" Just because of the actions of ONE federal agent doesn't mean the entire agency of law enforcement officers acts like this. If a retired Army veteran were in the same situation and killed the attacking dog, no one would say, "Fcuk the Army!" I agree that this individual overreacted and could have pulled the dogs apart, but I can't say that for sure because the article doesn't give very many situational details and just tells the story about the dog who dies and its owners (evidence of bias).

However, you have to see that the article is biased, which is why we have to come to our own conclusions: if the dog was viciously attacking a K-9, then the officer/agent is justified in his actions because of the reasons that people have stated before me (police dogs are treated as police officers). If the attacking dog was just playing around with the other dog, and the two dogs were "playfully" fighting, then the officer/agent isn't justified in his actions because of the reaseons that others have stated before me as well (it's in a dog's nature; the off-duty officer was being irresponsible). None of us were there, so we can't say.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but if the k-9 was being viciously attacked, and the officer saw that the other animal intended to kill his dog, then the officer/agent was justified.
    lol@this post.

Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheebman View Post
    Why does it seem like cops just love shooting dogs?
    Because they all get tons of gun training but only ever shoot paper targets, so when they see an opportunity to shoot something living their ego-rage kicks in and boom. Dead dog.

Inb4 negs.

And I know 2 police officers very well, and they are both effing annoying and itching to tackle/baton/mace/taser/shoot people.

Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CainKillingAbel View Post

However, you have to see that the article is biased, which is why we have to come to our own conclusions: if the dog was viciously attacking a K-9 (the article doesn't even say that the dog was a K-9), then the officer/agent is justified in his actions because of the reasons that people have stated before me (police dogs are treated as police officers). If the attacking dog was just playing around with the other dog, and the two dogs were "playfully" fighting, then the officer/agent isn't justified in his actions because of the reaseons that others have stated before me as well (it's in a dog's nature; the off-duty officer was being irresponsible). None of us were there, so we can't say.

So if I get into a street fight with an off-duty cop and I have no clue that hes a cop they can shoot me at will?

Brb never fighting anyone.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    didnt read but 10 bucks it was a pit
    It was a Husky you focking POS!
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok all I'm going to say is

**** YOU BOZZ FOR CHANGING MY THREAD TITLE. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. There was nothing wrong with it. Change it back.

Secondly,

-The husky was not required to be on a leash in NON LEASH ZONE. The dog park was fenced in, and most dog parks that I have been to will require you to take your dog off its leash [some will prohibit keeping your dog on a leash when inside the park.]

-There are several witnesses saying there was literally a few seconds between when the officer asked him to restrain his dog and when he shot him

-The dog had been there for a couple of years, and many other dog owners knew him, and let their kids and dogs play with him.

-I don't see it as a case of a roque cop, I see it as a case of a ****ing idiot on a power trip

Most of you neglected to even read the article, and instantly jumped on to either cop bashing, or cop nuthugging, especially the ones saying "Oh no he was attacking my dog, I'd kill it too." It clearly states several times in the article that was not the case, his history states that has never been the case, and I'm sure the witnesses [if it goes to civil court -- I doubt it --] will make it the case as well.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know off-duty cops usually are recommended to carry guns, and police dogs are considered "officers"

jus sayin

Originally Posted by WalterCrunkite View Post
    You know off-duty cops usually are recommended to carry guns, and police dogs are considered "officers"

jus sayin
    Why do you retards think it's his police dog. He's not a cop, it's not a police dog.
    From all indications it's his pet dog. Which of course has more right to live than a civilian's dog.

Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not reading all 4 pages but it takes an extreme amount of time and dedication and even then its tough to have a great POLICE dog. I imagine the officer had a reason for what he did. police dog>my dog. they save lives all day long yo

WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FlexGunmetal View Post
    He's not a cop,
    Border patrol have dogs, secret service has dogs, DEA has dogs, ICE too... not just cops

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FunAndSun View Post
    **** YOU BOZZ FOR CHANGING MY THREAD TITLE. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. There was nothing wrong with it. Change it back.
    Srs i have nothing aginst BOZZ but he srs is a real prick.

IT WAS NOT A POLICE DOG!!! NO WHERE IN THE ART DOSE IT SAY POLICE DOG!! YOU RETARTS!!!!!
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) DomLee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wasn't there, so I can't really comment.

A dog lost it's life...and that is sad regardless of the technical circumstances.

Originally Posted by WalterCrunkite View Post
    Border patrol have dogs, secret service has dogs, DEA has dogs, ICE too... not just cops
    But as previously mentioned, DoD Officer's do not.

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I seriously want to neg 75% of the people in this thread, because even though I explained simple concepts such as it was not a K9, and that DoD has absolutely NO police power off of their assigned base, and they do not even have the right to carry off duty, people are still sitting here saying 'omgz u can't shoot a K9, he is expensive and is a cop'.

I know that the misc is mostly a bunch of illiterate fools, but if you go back and read my posts (which you probably skipped because they were more than 3 words) you will look like much less of a retard for trying to base an argument on factors that were not involved.

mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    I seriously want to neg 75% of the people in this thread, because even though I explained simple concepts such as it was not a K9, and that DoD has absolutely NO police power off of their assigned base, and they do not even have the right to carry off duty, people are still sitting here saying 'omgz u can't shoot a K9, he is expensive and is a cop'.

I know that the misc is mostly a bunch of illiterate fools, but if you go back and read my posts (which you probably skipped because they were more than 3 words) you will look like much less of a retard for trying to base an argument on factors that were not involved.

this ^

and bozz needs to change the title back
    BIDEN 2020

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mudrock View Post
    this ^

and bozz needs to change the title back

1) The title is changed back.
    2) I googled the subject where an article came up saying that Rachel Rettaliata's dog was also a "rescue dog" (I assumed the Feds dog was a rescue dog thus making him an agent)
    3) I changed the title for the op NOT TO BE A DICK but to save him from a neg barrage that would have ensued because it was a bit biased.
    4) **** happens and people make mistakes. I have to do a lot on here with all of the reported posts. Title has been change back no need to act like little children when i was in reality acting in the best interest of the OP at the time with the information i had.

bOZz

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    3) I changed the title for the op NOT TO BE A DICK but to save him from a neg barrage that would have ensued because it was a bit biased.
    4) **** happens and people make mistakes. I have to do a lot on here with all of the reported posts. Title has been change back no need to act like little children when i was in reality acting in the best interest of the OP at the time with the information i had.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details