Judasguide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Help is NEEEEEEEEEEEDED!

Hello Everyone

I'm 17 years old and I workout 6 days a week during summer.
    (BB split: Monday-chest; Tuesday-back; Wednesday-legs; Thursday-shoulders; Friday-forearms and upper arms; Saturday-Abs and a bit Cardio)
    Ive added 8KG in one month both fat and muscles this july.
    I eat like a pig (i dont count calories)
    I eat lots of red meat, pasta, rice, veggies etc
    aswell as 3 whole eggs in the morning with lots of cerials and milk.
    And i dont eat 6 times a week
    actually I dont even count my meals (sometimes i eat 3 giant meals a day. sometimes 4)
    I used ON 100% Whey protein after my workouts till like last week
    So I bought Gaspari Nutritions MyoFusion 5lbs Chocolate taste

THE PROBLEM
    I started having high blood pressure and I think I can't sleep well because of this
    (142 85 pulse 69 once)
    I think it could be because of the neglected unhealthy fats I eat without thinking!
    Especially that I eat the egg yolks and not even one but 3.
    Plus I eat lots of meat

COULD THIS BE CHOLESTEROL???
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO (BLOOD TESTS? PISS TEST?)

Oh and Gasparis MyoFusion tastes sexy!
    But i has CLA which I believe burns fat!

Would that be an obstacle while im bulking up???

IF YOU HELP...... THANKS YOU!
    IF U DONT HELP...... THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST

batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait, so your blood pressure is 142/85? if so thats BARELY outside the normal range.

and are you saying your heart rate is 69, cause the normal range is 60-100.

lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Judasguide View Post
    Hello Everyone

I'm 17 years old and I workout 6 days a week during summer.
    (BB split: Monday-chest; Tuesday-back; Wednesday-legs; Thursday-shoulders; Friday-forearms and upper arms; Saturday-Abs and a bit Cardio)
    Ive added 8KG in one month both fat and muscles this july.
    I eat like a pig (i dont count calories)
    I eat lots of red meat, pasta, rice, veggies etc
    aswell as 3 whole eggs in the morning with lots of cerials and milk.
    And i dont eat 6 times a week
    actually I dont even count my meals (sometimes i eat 3 giant meals a day. sometimes 4)
    I used ON 100% Whey protein after my workouts till like last week
    So I bought Gaspari Nutritions MyoFusion 5lbs Chocolate taste

THE PROBLEM
    I started having high blood pressure and I think I can't sleep well because of this
    (142 85 pulse 69 once)
    I think it could be because of the neglected unhealthy fats I eat without thinking!
    Especially that I eat the egg yolks and not even one but 3.
    Plus I eat lots of meat

COULD THIS BE CHOLESTEROL???
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO (BLOOD TESTS? PISS TEST?)

Oh and Gasparis MyoFusion tastes sexy!
    But i has CLA which I believe burns fat!

Would that be an obstacle while im bulking up???

IF YOU HELP...... THANKS YOU!
    IF U DONT HELP...... THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST
    do you do cardio?

and also i would drop the arms day on friday and do a chest/tri and back/bi day

Originally Posted by batman-42 View Post
    wait, so your blood pressure is 142/85? if so thats BARELY outside the normal range.

Why does my coach who has a doctors degree say that thats way off a 17 year old kids standard?

bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bt443407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to relax.

Was this taken at the doctor's office or at one of those stations where you test it out?

Do you do cardio? Also, it seems like you may have some anxiety, which raises BP. BP is a constantly changing number based on various stimuli (stress, for one).

Are you getting enough sleep? Are you stressed out? Any family history of high BP?

Try doing some cardio, cut back on red meats and saturated fats, lower cholesterol intake, lower sodium intake, and test it again in a week. Your BP numbers are just "normal high". It only becomes a problem when they are constantly high, and much higher for that matter. Also, a pulse of 69 is nothing to worry about. Doing sprints/HIIT cardio will lower your resting pulse.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
    Current 1RM:

Bench: 1x265
    Squat: 1x405
    Deadlift: 1x485

Member of the 1000lb club

Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by batman-42 View Post

100 Isnt normal for resting. Lol 100 is like after moderate cardio.

Originally Posted by lermworm11 View Post
    do you do cardio?

and also i would drop the arms day on friday and do a chest/tri and back/bi day

I actually do judo... and the team is having a break till 15 of august
    so i usually do lots of strength and powerful cardio

but in the gym I do Cardio but not too much!

lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lermworm11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Judasguide View Post
    I actually do judo... and the team is having a break till 15 of august
    so i usually do lots of strength and powerful cardio

but in the gym I do Cardio but not too much!
    like op said lower salt intake and red meats. if you actually follow through with it and your bp doesnt drop then get it tested again at a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong.

Originally Posted by bt443407 View Post
    You need to relax.

Was this taken at the doctor's office or at one of those stations where you test it out?

Do you do cardio? Also, it seems like you may have some anxiety, which raises BP. BP is a constantly changing number based on various stimuli (stress, for one).

Are you getting enough sleep? Are you stressed out? Any family history of high BP?

Try doing some cardio, cut back on red meats and saturated fats, lower cholesterol intake, lower sodium intake, and test it again in a week. Your BP numbers are just "normal high". It only becomes a problem when they are constantly high, and much higher for that matter. Also, a pulse of 69 is nothing to worry about. Doing sprints/HIIT cardio will lower your resting pulse.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian

THANK YOU very MUCH for this great reply

I told my coach that i was having a headache so he checked my blood pressure which was really high and i dont remember the exact numbers

but 142 85 was today at like 1pm before lunch
    and i just checked my BP which seems fine right now but still on the edge of standard
    137 79

I dont have any history of almost any problems in my family

Except that my dad naturally has massive pecs
    haha but thats not a problem its just that I have big pecs compared to other body parts

I will add Cardio now

Thanks for the advice