Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10) jentanne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tlam12 View Post
    You cannot expect in a WOMEN's forum to not have women back each other up, especially when they are much more knowledgeable than you are trying to prove of yourself. Just saying.
    Also, while in most cases we say a woman can do anything a man can do.... if I had the metabolism of a sixteen year old boy I would be a TOOTHPICK!! Women's bodies and men's bodies are very different in how/where we store/lose fat, but comparing a woman to a teenage boy is like comparing two different species!
    "Pain is temporary... quitting lasts forever" ~Lance Armstrong

"You only get one shot at life, and as time goes by, days go by, and years go by, you do not get them back. Make time to accomplish what you want in life." ~Rachel Cosgrove

Any time you use the word "try", you may as well replace it with, " I am giving myself an out because I am planning to fail." ~R. Cosgrove

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    He lost the weight in the first 3 weeks? I'm sure most was water.

That's one of the benefits of keto, you APPEAR to lose a lot of weight in the beginning, but it's not all fat.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lets not forget the tan helps alot (in that picture).. if it was a pastey white tummy we'd have different view lol

Registered User thislittlepiggi's Avatar
    thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thislittlepiggi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Sorry....

Originally Posted by coconoex View Post
    Hi, I'm really interested in getting those abs, i find 'em attractive and feminine but i dont know what type of exercise i could you in order to get them. Can you guys help me? Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately there is no magic exercise to get rid of belly fat - just keep doing your cardio/strength training.
    The lady in the pic does not look like she has 6packs, she is just lean. And that is 80% a question of how much/what type of foods you eat.
    Keep an eye on the calories, stay away from processed food, drink a lot, the usual - and most of all, be consistent and very patient.

Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Dude, you lost 1% bodyfat a week? Nice try.

If the OP wants abs (which aren't what are in the picture - just a smooth stomach) then it comes down to diet.

And all your post reads is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    Erm 1% bodyweight for a 160lb person is 1.6lbs of fat. How are you able to say that this is an unachievable amount to lose per week? when almost EVERYBODY quotes 1.5-2lbs of fat per week is the ideal rate of loss? also this is REGARDLESS of the measurement technique. Use your brain. Yes obviously its harder to lose that amount of fat at a leaner body composition but generally then you weigh less therefore 1% of your bodyweight is lower anyway.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xtremist View Post
    Use your brain.
    Lol, use your brain.

Bodyweight =/= bodyfat.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cnstnce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, am I mis-guessing my BF% cause I always think I hit single digits for shows. Isn't it true that your period stops at like 10% and lower?

As for the poster: That girl is skinny fat and her genetics make her look that way. $10 says she hardly eats and drinks her calories. I know a handful of girls just like that, that look just that way.
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
    Vince Lombardi

K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K8Stop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, use your brain.

Bodyweight =/= bodyfat.
    heh. this.
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up." - Muhammad Ali

1st Comp Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125087781

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cnstnce View Post
    Wow, am I mis-guessing my BF% cause I always think I hit single digits for shows. Isn't it true that your period stops at like 10% and lower?

As for the poster: That girl is skinny fat and her genetics make her look that way. $10 says she hardly eats and drinks her calories. I know a handful of girls just like that, that look just that way.
    Maybe. I was 15% (almost 16%) in my avi. My period stopped when I started training heavy - it's different for every woman.

A bb'er friend of mine gets down REALLY low for her shows, and she still gets her period!

And totally true about the girl being skinny fat.

Originally Posted by K8Stop View Post
    heh. this.

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd also like to "get" that....

Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xtremist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol, use your brain.

Bodyweight =/= bodyfat.
    Wait, do you even comprehend what it means when somebody says "I'm X % bodyfat"?
    ITS THE PROPORTION OF THEIR BODY MASS WHICH IS MADE UP OF FAT. If you dont even understand the words your throwing around then guess what...don't use them ; )
    A change of 1% bodyfat is equatable to a difference in mass of 1% if ALL weight lost is bodyfat, and we all know 1-2 lbs per weeks is fine, hence a healthy / efficient change of 1% mass per week is obtainable (easily for a 160 lb dude who needs to cut) because that equates to 1.6lbs of fat.

You said it took 3 months to drop 7% and I'm not saying you did badly, you were preparing for a contest and all that guy wanted was some visible abs...so you were at the more difficult end of the spectrum and I sure as hell dont think you can drop 1% fat per week indefinitely.

To the person who quoted you and also gave no further input, you're just as bad. Stop hating and trying to call bull**** on other ppl needlessly....especially when you're wrong!

Originally Posted by Xtremist View Post
    Wait, do you even comprehend what it means when somebody says "I'm X % bodyfat"?
    ITS THE PROPORTION OF THEIR BODY MASS WHICH IS MADE UP OF FAT. If you dont even understand the words your throwing around then guess what...don't use them ; )
    A change of 1% bodyfat is equatable to a difference in mass of 1% if ALL weight lost is bodyfat, and we all know 1-2 lbs per weeks is fine, hence a healthy / efficient change of 1% mass per week is obtainable (easily for a 160 lb dude who needs to cut) because that equates to 1.6lbs of fat.

You said it took 3 months to drop 7% and I'm not saying you did badly, you were preparing for a contest and all that guy wanted was some visible abs...so you were at the more difficult end of the spectrum and I sure as hell dont think you can drop 1% fat per week indefinitely.

To the person who quoted you and also gave no further input, you're just as bad. Stop hating and trying to call bull**** on other ppl needlessly....especially when you're wrong!

Registered User elementalvirago's Avatar
    elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just suck in your tummy. That's all the girl in the picture is doing.
    "Wow, I'd say 'God Bless You' but it looks like He already did that Himself a loooong time ago." ---Homeless dude in Times Square

"So where are you on the crazy meter today? So crazy that you're going to kill someone or just crazy enough where you're not even gonna get off the couch?" -- Mitch Smart

"You definitely aren't Disney princess material." -- Mike Olson

SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read through this thread and was a little confused because it turned into a debate on losing BF in the least amount of time etc. I posted a thread like this about 2 years ago because I love the look of P!nk's (the singer) body. She has strong obliques and a prominant adonis belt. I'm no BBer and have no need to drop below 20ish %BF and that look at an average weight is attainable. I replaced the usual core excercieses with twisting routines + increasing weight. It took 2 years but its proof in my progress pics that my obliques have come out nicely even at 23%. Maybe this girl is thin and needs to gain muscle, no one bothered to ask the OP.
    *Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend* -lil wayne

pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm gunna have to agree with most of the posters here that that girl really doesn't have any abs....just a flat tummy. It all depends on your body type but it is achievable. I didn't start seeing my abs until I had been working out for about 6 months. they showed up a little bit for my first competition last November and started really showing for my last competition in June.

I'm going to have to totally disagree with one of the posters that said you need to lower your calories....you never even stated how many calories you eat per day. When I got married i was 116lbs (skinny fat) and could not see my abs at all. I was eating probly 1200 calories a day. Right now I'm between 128-130lbs and I can see my abs now more than ever....AND I eat around 2200 calories a day. So....that's just a totally incorrect statement.