mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not taking creatine or caffeine PWO ideas?

Well I've decided to take at LEAST a 3 month hiatus from creatine and caffeine. I've been off both for about 6 weeks right now, and honestly I feel great. I sleep much better and I just feel a lot healthier. However, my workouts SUCK, lol.

Any ideas? Is there something I can take for a little kick that's caffeine free? I've been ramping up my cardio to increase energy, which has helped, but my strength is just blahh.

For example, if I'm doing bench, I'll start strong and do 295X6 but then I'll be BURNT! For the second set I won't even be able to do 265X3 LMAO.
    Last edited by mustangcobra; 07-16-2010 at 06:35 AM.

dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dem9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MAN Body Octane should help you out I believe

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man! What do you think is better that or Ultima?

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    Well I've decided to take at LEAST a 3 month hiatus from creatine and caffeine. I've been off both for about 6 weeks right now, and honestly I feel great. I sleep much better and I've had zero anxiety. However, my workouts SUCK, lol.

Any ideas? Is there something I can take for a little kick that's caffeine free? I've been ramping up my cardio to increase energy, which has helped, but my strength is just blahh.

For example, if I'm doing bench, I'll start strong and do 295X6 but then I'll be BURNT! For the second set I won't even be able to do 265X3 LMAO.
    I can see a reason for taking scheduled time off from stims.
    But why stop taking creatine?

If you were willing to take creatine, then I'd suggest looking at Ultima.
    If not, then look at Purple Wraath, Intrabolic, Xtend, ICE, etc

When you are ready for caffeine and stims again, look at Presurge Unleashed. 2 scoops provides 3g Creapure and isn't stimmed out of this world at 250mg caffeine and what feels like a reasonable dose of 1,3 dimeth.

Personally, I switch between PSU and Ultima for regualr scheduled breaks from stims and my training doesn't suffer serious setbacks.
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mustangcobra View Post
    Well I've decided to take at LEAST a 3 month hiatus from creatine and caffeine. I've been off both for about 6 weeks right now, and honestly I feel great. I sleep much better and I've had zero anxiety. However, my workouts SUCK, lol.

You may want to try drinking a Carbo Force for pre-workout energy, this is a good natural boost. Another option would be simply having a couple of tablespoons of honey.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    You may want to try drinking a Carbo Force for pre-workout energy, this is a good natural boost. Another option would be simply having a couple of tablespoons of honey.
    Solid idea. You can also mix in bulk powders like Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. Whenever I go on a stim break, I add some of each to a little Gatorade before my workout.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Solid idea. You can also mix in bulk powders like Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. Whenever I go on a stim break, I add some of each to a little Gatorade before my workout.
    Add some Creapure and you are set
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

Originally Posted by fujindemon View Post
    I can see a reason for taking scheduled time off from stims.
    But why stop taking creatine?

If you were willing to take creatine, then I'd suggest looking at Ultima.
    If not, then look at Purple Wraath, Intrabolic, Xtend, ICE, etc

When you are ready for caffeine and stims again, look at Presurge Unleashed. 2 scoops provides 3g Creapure and isn't stimmed out of this world at 250mg caffeine and what feels like a reasonable dose of 1,3 dimeth.

Personally, I switch between PSU and Ultima for regualr scheduled breaks from stims and my training doesn't suffer serious setbacks.
    I want to cycle off both for sometime. No particular reason. While there isn't anything currently bad linked to long term creatine usage I'd rather not find out the hard way!

As for preworkout stuff with stims, I was taking jack3d which I liked a lot. I'll look into your suggestions though.

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Hmm, well I make sure to eat complex carbs for my preworkout meal. Maybe I'll give it a shot. The honey is a new one though, thanks!

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Thanks, I might consider that as well.

Just wanted to update this thread.

Well, after over 2 months of being 100% stim free I took 2 scoops of jack3d this morning. I seriously felt STONED. However, (LOL) I had an awesome workout. Man, what a difference stims make.