Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Methyl 1-D (LG) really need a PCT?

does Methyl 1-D (LG) really require a PCT? I dont have the $ for formadrol extreme and just wondering how important it really is. I have dhea already maybe that could work? I've taken the Methyl XL version with no pct and it was fine, but I know that's a weak version. Any info. ? Thanks.

DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) DressedInSmoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it you don't have the $ to purchase a complete cycle then you are crazy and asking
    for major health problems...

d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000) d1ablov6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DressedInSmoke View Post
    it you don't have the $ to purchase a complete cycle then you are crazy and asking
    this, OP
    Disclaimer: The contents of the above post are completely fictional in nature and are in no way a representation of the author's opinions, beliefs, or notion of intent.

NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NRG247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DressedInSmoke View Post
    any specific info. as to why it would cause me major health problems..it is a pretty weak supplement compared to others. not to sound like a D but do you have any scientific evidence to back it up or anything?

dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the OP,

Methyl-1-D is just DHEA and ATD. It's not even a Prohormone. The most you'll out of it is a mild pump and that's about it. You don't need a PCT for it.

To everyone else,
    Can you guys actually do some research before saying stuff and criticizing the OP. All you people do is repeat what you hear all the bro experts say.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NRG247 View Post
    does Methyl 1-D (LG) really require a PCT? I dont have the $ for formadrol extreme and just wondering how important it really is. I have dhea already maybe that could work? I've taken the Methyl XL version with no pct and it was fine, but I know that's a weak version. Any info. ? Thanks.
    I would use a PCT just to be on the safe side man. You might be fine without a PCT, but for the sake fo $20?? Why risk it?
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Originally Posted by dgiambrone View Post
    To the OP,

Methyl-1-D is just DHEA and ATD. It's not even a Prohormone. The most you'll out of it is a mild pump and that's about it. You don't need a PCT for it.

To everyone else,
    Can you guys actually do some research before saying stuff and criticizing the OP. All you people do is repeat what you hear all the bro experts say.
    Yea thats what I was thinking since its not a PH..but I kept reading people saying to take formadrol for sure, sounded like they were just repeating what one person originally said just to be overly cautious.

dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dgiambrone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea thats what I was thinking since its not a PH..but I kept reading people saying to take formadrol for sure, sounded like they were just repeating what one person originally said just to be overly cautious.
    You're right on the people repeating. Also of course LG wants to tell you to buy something for PCT, they're looking to sell product.

bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    bumping this thread instead of making a new one.

i was thinking about running two bottles of the XL version of Methyl 1-D, at 5 caps a day for 50 days. with it providing an AI already in the ingredients, could i get away without Forma D? if needed i rather get PES Erase
    Last edited by bigpoppaapp; 04-12-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Check out my website http://www.yogavidz.com/
    Click some ads help a bro out and get reps.

The Above Statement Was Definitely A Cool Story, Bro
    **NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆

clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clickboom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ PCT for legal supps.

Get Erase if you want. AIs aren't really used as PCT btw, they are more used for on-cycle anti-estrogen properties
    ★cVc★

xbox gamertag "ikilluthenlol"

3k +

es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) es368306 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by clickboom View Post

Get Erase if you want. AIs aren't really used as PCT btw, they are more used for on-cycle anti-estrogen properties
    I lol'd. Reps on recharge. Pct for anything u can purchase legally ur wasting your $...really wasting ur $ on meth as well but to each their own
    I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing

bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000) bigpoppaapp is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by es368306 View Post
    I lol'd. Reps on recharge. Pct for anything u can purchase legally ur wasting your $...really wasting ur $ on meth as well but to each their own
    pretty much my thoughts, didnt think its necessary for pct, and i meant AI as one aspect of pct, i know theres alot more aspects to the PCT like cortisol, natural test boosting, making sure estrogen levels are normalized, etc.

and wasting my time with methyl 1 d is pretty much my concern. I just read a bunch of reviews for it and they seem positive(even though im pretty some could be faked)

if anything im thinking either the real celltech inj or a PH like P-mag(good for beginners) is the only way to
    Last edited by bigpoppaapp; 04-12-2011 at 03:13 PM.

**NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To the OP,

To everyone else,
    ^^strong fail bro. First of all it is a prohormone, it occurs in the body and is converted to other hormones see below.

Originally Posted by bigpoppaapp View Post
    i was thinking about running two bottles of the XL version of Methyl 1-D, at 5 caps a day for 50 days. with it providing an AI already in the ingredients, could i get away without Forma D? if needed i rather get PES Erase
    PES erase could be good, I've heard good things about it and Triazole, too. At least you are running something just in case. I personally like IForce's Reversitol V2 and also BioForge.

So just because it is legal, it can't shut you down is what you are saying? lol k thanks.

If you really took a second to think about or understand the reasoning behind the AI in this product it is because DHEA can be converted downstream by enzymatic reactions and the AI is there to minimize the change of it aromatizing and keep things favorable for mucle building

pretty much my thoughts, didnt think its necessary for pct, and i meant AI as one aspect of pct, i know theres alot more aspects to the PCT like cortisol, natural test boosting, making sure estrogen levels are normalized, etc.

and wasting my time with methyl 1 d is pretty much my concern. I just read a bunch of reviews for it and they seem positive(even though im pretty sure they are faked)

if anything im thinking either the real celltech inj or a PH like P-mag(good for beginners) is the only way to
    M1D isn't terribly strong but the sides are next to non existent from my experience. Gains were good for me around 5-7 lbs IIRC. Easy recovery. H-drol was great for gains sides kicked in and recovery was much more serious-- a real PCT and support sups etc were needed. There are pros and cons, its got its place for beginners and even run low dose on other cycles which for me seemed to decrease sides.
    Last edited by ZB126; 04-12-2011 at 04:59 PM.

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by es368306 View Post
    So bolodrol, halodrol, Methyl-1ad, superdrol ect don't need a pct? Legal is a very loose term wasnt it just a few months ago we all me buying madol "legally"
    Last edited by dangetinthere; 04-12-2011 at 03:29 PM.

ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

this thread made me laugh that someone would think they would need a pct for legal supplements

ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ewaldo26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    first of all this product is trash and no you dont need a pct

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ewaldo26 View Post
    this thread made me laugh that someone would think they would need a pct for legal supplements
    negged for being an idiot

People in this thread need to do some basic reading and research of what type of products have been sold "legally" for the last 10 years

Originally Posted by dangetinthere View Post
    negged for being an idiot

People in this thread need to do some basic reading and research of what type of products have been sold "legally" for the last 10 years
    pct needed for these :
    Anadrol/Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca: 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol: 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise: 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon: 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate: 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension: 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ewaldo26 View Post
    Stop posting.

And there's some serious misinformation in this thread.

this product or other legal products do not lower anabolic hormones cause they are not steroid cycles so no pct would be needed

svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To the OP,

To everyone else,
    This.
    Don't give up. Keep fighting. Fight every day. When you get knocked down, get back up. You can do it. You will do it. There is no other way.

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Stop posting.

And there's some serious misinformation in this thread.
    Stop breathing. But before you do plz pimp your products once more so you can look like an utter fool thanks

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GBROS View Post
    Stop breathing. But before you do plz pimp your products once more so you can look like an utter fool thanks
    I don't know how or why you developed such an irrational fixation on me, frankly i find it disturbing. I also find it disturbing that you would hope someone dies as a result of your distaste for them on an internet forum; you've obviously reached the pinnacle of maturity. That being said, i've never, i repeat never "pimped" an LG product. If anything i rarely even suggest LG products unless asked or it's warranted. Most of the time i recommend Gaspari, Driven, App Nut, iForce, Genomyx or any of the other great brands available. Your lack of facts regarding my postings does not surprise me given your attitude and maturity (or lack thereof). Please keep anonymously slandering me though, you obviously get off on trying to put people down for no apparent reason.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

damn i really didn't mean to set off this sort of craziness. i'm leaning towards Methyl 1-D to give it a try. due to my budget, i really just want to get 2 bottles of it and run for 2 months. i see a lot of positive reviews from people who take it, and nothing but negative reviews who just like to bash it without taking it. It seems the guys on anabolic minds . com have more open minds about this product.

i know this is somewhat expensive to the kind of gains you receive around 5 lbs or so( some people have reported 10-15?)

**NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ¢яєω☆☆☆

damn i really didn't mean to set off this sort of craziness. i'm leaning towards Methyl 1-D to give it a try. due to my budget, i really just want to get 2 bottles of it and run for 2 months. i see a lot of positive reviews from people who take it, and nothing but negative reviews who just like to bash it without taking it. It seems the guys on anabolic minds . com have more open minds about this product.

i know this is somewhat expensive to the kind of gains you receive around 5 lbs or so( some people have reported 10-15?)
    AM is a much better place to discuss PHs in general, besides the fact that on bb.com we can't really talk about it anymore. M1-D is by no means crap, but like many products, different people respond to it in different manners. It's not H-drol or SD (opposite end of the spectrum) lol, but it will give you some nice strength increases and help you gain some weight without sides. If you get 2 bottles run 6-8 caps and then follow up with PCT.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GBROS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rhadam- I didnt want to quote your long winded garbage and nor did i read it in full. Just please shut up ok? Thanks

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rhadam- I didnt want to quote your long winded garbage and nor did i read it in full. Just please shut up ok? Thanks
    I dont mind quoting garbage
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

You'd have to scratch your two remaining brain cells together to comprehend what I wrote apparently, I can see how that would be troublesome. Sucks when you get verbally bitchslapped and put in your place eh?

shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy crap this board has gone downhill in the last 4 years, or I just don't remember this much fighting.

I was looking at 1-D as well, since I use to take BOLD and now everything seeems to be illegal. So far as I can tell, Methyl 1-D contains 3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One, which in my understanding is a true PH, converting into Test in the body. Not just some DHEA and ATD like some are saying. However, LG could be lying about what is actually in the product, not my place to say though

Anyways, if Methyl 1-D does infact contain 3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One, then it would probably cause the body to stop producing test do to the high levels you'd be getting from the PH conversion. This means that YES, you would need to do a proper PCT after cycle, by taking a real SERM and a good AI

Just my .02
    The FDA can suck on my tiny little balls

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legality should not be a factor in determining if you should run a pct or not.; you decision should be based on your reasearch and expeirence. Now i do agree at times people do over do their pct. With M1-d it doesnt get no easier just buy the damn trifecta stack everything you need is there.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples