Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some guy tried sexually assaulting my gf and her friends last night. Time to get huge

I have never been so furious in my life. She's the wife to be on top of that, we're just waiting till she gets to med school.

I'm in Missouri, she's in Texas. I am helpless to do anything to keep her safe, though next semester I'm transferring back down home to TX and will be up there with her every weekend.

I am going to get big and I'm going to protect her. I don't care about getting under 12% or anything anymore, I'm going to bulk, bulk and bulk and not let any of these mfkers do **** to my girl. He tried grabbin her crotch, kissin her, etc, and did that to her friends too.

"Your bf is 1000 miles away, he wont know anything."

Then he ******** stalked my girl and her roommate. They're going to report him to their RA.

Well fck him, BC this bf is gonna be there next time.

I actually decided against it, but I have 3 SD bottles sitting here. Wasn't going to do it, but now I'm seriously considering doing one cycle (I've researched & studied AAS for 1-2 yrs, so let's not go there.)

I am going to be there for her next time, god damnit. Nobody messes with my girl, nobody.

Also, back to martial arts for me. Quit many years ago.

Has this happened to you guys? What did you do? I told her that I would get my lipid profile checked post cycle, and she said that was fine.
    Last edited by sicdeusvult; 12-10-2006 at 12:11 PM.
    American by birth. Texan by the grace of God.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caramon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where did he try to do all of this stuff?

Damn i'm great.... BIGDUBBDEISEL's Avatar
    BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000) BIGDUBBDEISEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok
    5'10
    Chest-49
    Arms-18
    Waist- size 32
    Bench-380
    Squat-500+

I appreciate reps.

sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caramon View Post
    Where did he try to do all of this stuff?
    they were up in their friends room, it was 5 girls and 1 drunk guy on their floor. he was slick about it and before they knew it, he had done that to all of them.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50) pezking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did she contact the police?

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a f***er.

I try to not advocate violence or anything, but HONESTLY I would flip my lid too. If I were down there to see that happen, I'd rearrange his face for ya, bro. Follow my Superdrol log if you're serious about using them, man.

(It's in the Supplement Logs section. I'm used Methyl Drol XT - Superdrol clone)

Real Foods TM Intl. Rep Need2ShapeUp's Avatar
    Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sicdeusvult View Post
    I have never been so furious in my life. She's the wife to be on top of that, we're just waiting till she gets to med school.

I'm in Missouri, she's in Texas. I am helpless to do anything to keep her safe, though next semester I'm transferring back down home to TX and will be up there with her every weekend.

I am going to get big and I'm going to protect her. I don't care about getting under 12% or anything anymore, I'm going to bulk, bulk and bulk and not let any of these mfkers do **** to my girl. He tried grabbin her crotch, kissin her, etc, and did that to her friends too.

"Your bf is 1000 miles away, he wont know anything."

Then he ******** stalked my girl and her roommate. They're going to report him to their RA.

Well fck him, BC this bf is gonna be there next time.

I actually decided against it, but I have 3 SD bottles sitting here. Wasn't going to do it, but now I'm seriously considering doing one cycle (I've researched & studied AAS for 1-2 yrs, so let's not go there.)

I am going to be there for her next time, god damnit. Nobody messes with my girl, nobody.

Also, back to martial arts for me. Quit many years ago.

Has this happened to you guys? What did you do? I told her that I would get my lipid profile checked post cycle, and she said that was fine.

If you want to get huge that's fine. But it won't help you protect your girl.

Big muscles are not armor. The best bet is just to do your best to keep her out of bad situations. If that fails, a crowbar is more effective than 18" gunz...

Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2ShapeUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they were up in their friends room, it was 5 girls and 1 drunk guy on their floor. he was slick about it and before they knew it, he had done that to all of them.
    So the problem isn't that you are not big enough, it that your girl allowed herself to be in a bad situation. An ounce of prevention and all that jazz...

nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50) nognig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find out his email address and sign him up for spam!!

That'll show him! He'll never mess with your girl again!!

NN

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    What a f***er.

I try to not advocate violence or anything, but HONESTLY I would flip my lid too. If I were down there to see that happen, I'd rearrange his face for ya, bro. Follow my Superdrol log if you're serious about using them, man.

(It's in the Supplement Logs section. I'm used Methyl Drol XT - Superdrol clone)
    I was so furious bro I felt sick. We were on the phone till 6 am this morning and I don't think I had a second to sleep. I'll definitely follow your log for sure, I think that I've read almost every SD & clone log online already though.

I feel nausiated I'm so angry that this not only happened, but that I couldn't do anything about it. That feeling of absolute helplessness and not being able to do a damn thing but hear about it on the phone later has to be the most disgusting feeling I have ever felt. (I have oxodrol-12 by webber pharmaceuticals. going to take cycle support for 1 wk before, during and post 1 mo. followed by nolva & clomid or maybe even letrozole for AI. My lipid profile is fine, and & i never drink either).

I'm all for doing it natty, absolutely. But this just goes beyond everything, this is on a completely different level. This is my future wife, my life we're talking about. I'm sure you guys can relate to what extremes we men would go to protect our women.

Originally Posted by Need2ShapeUp View Post

Big muscles are not armor. The best bet is just to do your best to keep her out of bad situations. If that fails, a crowbar is more effective than 18" gunz...
    Yeah for sure man. I agree with you there, however having a big boyfriend that looks like he eats 45 lb plates for dessert will definitely make a lot of guys think otherwise. Hell, at 163 when i was dirty bulked, I had some guys who were 180+ try to pick fights with me but I intimidated them enough to make them back off, even in front of their girls, losing their pride like the shts they were.

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

exactly
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

So the problem isn't that you are not big enough, it that your girl allowed herself to be in a bad situation. An ounce of prevention and all that jazz...
    This was in her girlfriends room, and this prick just walked in. My gf had enough and left, and the ass even asked to walk her back (shes really attractive, i got lucky) to her room, she said "no, get away creep."

Nobody could have seen that as a bad situation until it had already happened. She's safe, at parties she will have maybe 1 beer and always put herself in a group of girlfriends and reject any dick that makes advances on her. She's loyal and smart, but sometimes, there's times like these, where you just don't see it coming until its too late.

It only takes once. My ex got raped and the guy video taped it, and he did that to 5 other girls. One of my best friends got raped also.

There's no ****ING way that im going to let any chance of that happen. Even if my getting ripped reduces the chance by .0000001%, i will take that added security with a smile on my face. Anything to keep my girl safe.

flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50) flapjackson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just curious, how tall are you?

and yea, being fkin crazy is more effective than being big.
    but yea train yourself in fighting i wish i had time to do that.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would introduce him to my friend...mr baseball bat!

Also ruin his reputation by letting everyone know what he did, after you've introduced him to your new found friend.
    Last edited by DeGermaan; 12-10-2006 at 12:47 PM.

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nognig View Post
    Find out his email address and sign him up for spam!!

That'll show him! He'll never mess with your girl again!!

NN
    i LOL'ed for some reason.

If you're away, arrange for some of your buds to look after her.

Have you contacted him yet? I see 4 options available.

1) Let it go
    2) Call him, let him know you don't appreciate what he's done (threat optional)
    3) Have some of your friends drop by and 'show' him that you don't appreciate what he's done.
    4) Get back as soon as possible and show him personally.

Of course this will only deal with this particular *******. There will always be more to replace him So you will have to pick and choose where some controlled violence is necessary.

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does your g/f have any trustworthy guy friends to look out for her while you are away?

Originally Posted by DeGermaan View Post
    x2.

Fighting skills are vastly overrated for this type of thing. Unless you want to challenge him to step into the ring with you...

But before you decide to get violent, decide just how far you want to take it. It has a way of escalating and getting out of control. Since no harm was done to your girl, a severe beating might be overkill unless he is likely to try it again.

DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeGermaan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Also ruin his reputation by letting everyone know what he did, after you've introduced him to your new found friend.
    Seriously though, I allready get crazed by thinking someone doing that to my gf. If someone would rape my gf and there was a way to find out who he was, I'd probably choke the life out of him.

I'm 5'8" so if I pack on some mass on my frame I can potentially look huge. Yeah, I'm definitely going to look into martial arts again. Brazilian Ju Jitsu, is the best bar fight type to use and I've always wanted to take that. I'm a pacifist at heart, almost. Well, I like solving problems through discourse (poli sci major/diplomat future) but when it comes to this, I snap and all of that bottled up hatred and anger explodes. I fear for them when that happens.

Well, the option that we're going to take is for her to file a report with the school, through her RA. I also intend on paying him a visit to say 'hello' if ever even looks at my girl again. He even said he was going to stop by their room today, and now they both fear to answer their door. What kind of BULL**** is that?

Yeah, she has trust worthy friends, but there's only one that will take it to whatever measures are neccessary, me. My boys would also drive cross state to back me up in any case as well.

I don't intend on breaking his legs, yet. I want to give him a warm and intimidating hello, but if he keeps it up, then he's in for trouble.

It's about my girl, yes, but scum like this will continue doing this to any woman he can get his hands on. One day, some poor girl will fall victim to this SCUM and she'll be scarred for life from it.

Going to the authorities, if nothing comes of it and if he keeps it up, I'll be the new authority.

Don't say sh*t, find out who he is, then beat the crap out of him, bruise one side of his face totally, then tell him why! If you give him a heads up, he might hit you before you can do anything!

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is going to sound like I'm trolling but I'm not. Save your money. Hire a big gay guy or two to drug him and date rape him. No kidding, it's probably easier and quicker than doing a cycle, building yourself up, learning a martial art... etc. If you're resourceful, I'm sure you could make it happen. It'll definately kill the guy's sexual appetite lol.

Also if one of the other girls have a brother, let them in on it, they will probably want to... "talk" to this guy also.

Don't say sh*t, find out who he is, then beat the crap out of him, bruise one side of his face totally, then tell him why! If you give him a heads up, he might hit you before you can do anything!
    That gave me a good feeling inside.

Originally Posted by puro supafly View Post
    This is going to sound like I'm trolling but I'm not. Save your money. Hire a big gay guy or two to drug him and date rape him. No kidding, it's probably easier and quicker than doing a cycle, building yourself up, learning a martial art... etc. If you're resourceful, I'm sure you could make it happen. It'll definately kill the guy's sexual appetite lol.
    That would be stupid. This is all for security, which includes preventative measures. Your solution is a 1 time deal, though funny, it isn't the best way to deal with this.

Mama There Goes That Man! Sixtoo's Avatar
    Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So how'd she let him get close enough to her to touch her crotch and kiss on her? If I did not want that to happen and saw the guy getting close me I would firmly tell him to back the up and not to touch me. If he put a hand near me I would punch, slap and push the **** out of him until he backed off and I would have immediately left. He wouldn't get a hand near my crotch, let alone his lips on me ..

Originally Posted by whatisfightclub View Post
    So how'd she let him get close enough to her to touch her crotch and kiss on her? If I did not want that to happen and saw the guy getting close me I would firmly tell him to back the up and not to touch me. If he put a hand near me I would punch, slap and push the **** out of him until he backed off and I would have immediately left. He wouldn't get a hand near my crotch, let alone his lips on me ..
    Funny enough, the girls were all watching videos on youtube around a computer, and then he walked in, tried being slick, etc. When they got back into the videos is when he started getting touchy.

dun got head buss ThatDarnDavidKi11111's Avatar
    ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatDarnDavidKi11111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where she goin to school. I will go check up on the situation if its in Ohio.
    Ballz Deep 4 life

I rep back!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/misc

Mother nature supreme step back and dream the hydroponic scene.
    Found around knocked out of bounds wound into the mind of my stone cloud.

Mama There Goes That Man! Sixtoo's Avatar
    Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Funny enough, the girls were all watching videos on youtube around a computer, and then he walked in, tried being slick, etc. When they got back into the videos is when he started getting touchy.
    So, I don't get it .. why didn't any of them make him leave right away if he was so unwanted? Why did they go back to watching videos once an intruder entered?