Thread: Knight and Day

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Knight and Day

My wife and I went to this Sat night, very good. And I hate Tom Cruise, but in this he's great.......... This is one I will buy when it comes out on dvd.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/knightandday/
    Was friends with Methuselah

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the review. Why do you hate Tom Cruise? He has been in some pretty good movies: All the Right Moves, Risky bussiness, Far and away, Mission Impossible series (just OK), War of The Worlds.... a few other I probably forgot.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think I've even ever heard of that.

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have wanted to see that.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    My wife and I went to this Sat night, very good. And I hate Tom Cruise, but in this he's great.......... This is one I will buy when it comes out on dvd.

I hate him too...which is why I didn't want to see that movie. He seems obnoxious as hell in the trailer: "with me your chances of surviving are up here! Without me, down here!....". Gosh, it is just amazing how he can be so charming and witty while getting chased and shot at by bad guys....

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    Thanks for the review. Why do you hate Tom Cruise?
    Probably because he's a freakin' nut job, on top of being a cheesy ass bastard. But of course, that's just a guess.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    And let's not forget his best movie... The Last Samurai.

Awesome movie!

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Probably because he's a freakin' nut job, on top of being a cheesy ass bastard. But of course, that's just a guess.
    I concur, but a little understated. You could have used a few more adjectives.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As opposed to all the normal, regular guys making movies these days.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    Thanks for the review. Why do you hate Tom Cruise? He has been in some pretty good movies: All the Right Moves, Risky bussiness, Far and away, Mission Impossible series (just OK), War of The Worlds.... a few other I probably forgot.
    As to why I hate him see below. I'd put this movie over all of those listed.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I hate him too...which is why I didn't want to see that movie. He seems obnoxious as hell in the trailer: "with me your chances of surviving are up here! Without me, down here!....". Gosh, it is just amazing how he can be so charming and witty while getting chased and shot at by bad guys....
    That line is actually pretty funny. The trailer doesn't give you the spirit of the movie, it's alot of tongue in cheek and not taking itself too seriously........ that's what makes it good.

Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    dbx got it but I agree with BankWalker a few more direct adjectives could have been used.
    Was friends with Methuselah

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    I like to think of myself as being reserved

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    As opposed to all the normal, regular guys making movies these days.
    I mean, he's no Nick Cage or anything.....

(Cage is a family joke in my house)
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most people dont like Tom Cruise because of how they take him and how the media portrays him..Same thing with THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON..Why listen to everyone else? Why not make up your own mind using facts.

Most of the crap with Tom started when he jumped on Oprahs couch and his Scientology religion. SO WHAT??? he was happy and showed it. I thought it was awesome. I have also seen Oprahs interview with him at his house. It showed a very good side of Tom that many people dont see or know.

"rant over"

ANYways...I really want to see Night and Day. It looks pretty good to me.
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Why not make up your own mind using facts.
    We did use facts. The fact is...we don't like him .

Please don't make someone find the "scientology" clip, otherwise known as Cruise does 10 hits of acid and actually commits to an interview while tripping.

blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post

Glad you gave the movie your ok ...now Mike will go see it while he is here over the 4th of July !

I personally have always liked Tom Cruise as an actor ...I don't have to approve of his political or religious views.
    * I work hard - I want it - I deserve it - the time is now *

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blu2xtreme View Post
    Glad you gave the movie your ok ...now Mike will go see it while he is here over the 4th of July !

I personally have always liked Tom Cruise as an actor ...I don't have to approve of his political or religious views.
    I am not disagreeing with you, I just think it's interesting that 80% of men hate him, and 100% of women like him.

Lots of actors that men and women both like, but he isn't one of them.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I managed to kill another thread. Damn I am good!!!!
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    I managed to kill another thread. Damn I am good!!!!
    Was it you ...or me
    * I work hard - I want it - I deserve it - the time is now *

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    I am not disagreeing with you, I just think it's interesting that 80% of men hate him, and 100% of women like him.

Lots of actors that men and women both like, but he isn't one of them.
    i care neither for the cut of his jib nor his couch-jumping ass. the only movie i could stomach with him in it was rainman, and it was for dustin hoffman's acting not tom's.
    Last edited by dungeonmistress; 06-21-2010 at 10:18 PM.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We did use facts. The fact is...we don't like him .

Please don't make someone find the "scientology" clip, otherwise known as Cruise does 10 hits of acid and actually commits to an interview while tripping.
    Can't stand the guy but he's been in some good movies. Minority Report was great.

There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Can't stand the guy but he's been in some good movies. Minority Report was great.

That interview is actually pretty good. He does speak with truth. Although it sounds one sided he does speak with some knowledge at least. I know im a little different here,but I like how passionate he is about things..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That interview is actually pretty good. He does speak with truth. Although it sounds one sided he does speak with some knowledge at least. I know im a little different here,but I like how passionate he is about things..
    Actually, the stuff he says in that vid is complete BS, and in contrast with a sh!tload of research that shows he is wrong. I don't want to debate the merits of medication versus his vitamin approach, but, his beliefs are based on those of L. Ron Hubbard. I've read some of Hubbard's fiction, and it is clear he has all sorts of wacky personal issues that he incorporates into his writings. The guy was a few skittles short of a bag to say the least.

EDIT: I will say that Tom Cruise is fairly intelligent and articulate -- He's just grossly misinformed.

In any case, even though Tom Cruise grates on me, I do like a number of his movies. A Few Good Men, Risky Business, and The Firm are among my favorites of his.
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 06-21-2010 at 11:11 PM.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    In any case, even though Tom Cruise grates on me, I do like a number of his movies. A Few Good Men, Risky Business, and The Firm are among my favorites of his.
    You and I are often on the same page.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    You and I are often on the same page.
    Great minds

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't heard of the movie, but will check it out the trailer.

Well, to me, Cruise IS a whack-job. Period. The way he goes on about his "religion" smacks of nothing more than cult-like worship but hey, that's his business. (And my opinion).

The one saving grace about Cruise is that, by dint of hard work, he has managed to turn himself into a very good actor. Not the best; Hoffman and DeNiro are still the best of the 80's until now--but he was very good in Minority Report, Jerry MacGuire, WOTW and The Last Samurai--even though that was rather inaccurate. (The line about "Bob" was hilarious, though; my mother went to see it and she thought it was great).

Maybe I'll see it--maybe not.

And I ain't lettin' those Thetans get me, no sirree, BOB!
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Although I disagree with a lot what he says (scientology esp, might as well follow the Stephen King religion), I can appreciate his passion about the drugging of society to mask deeper seated problems.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    The way he goes on about his "religion" smacks of nothing more than cult-like worship
    Is there a religion that smacks of something other than cult like worship?
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Is there a religion that smacks of something other than cult like worship?
    -----------------------------

Talk about a loaded question! Touche!

And off it goes to the R&P section...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to see it not because of Cruise, but because Diaz is in it