russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deadlifting Concern

Ok, so I've been deadlifting on my back days, watching a lot of movies, reading articles on form, etc...one thing I notice is that when I initiate the lift from the floor, my left knee tends to buckle a little inwards toward my right...I've never felt any pain, I just want to see if there is some sort of a remedy...my feet are about a foot apart...basically I wanna know if it could it be an issue of needing a wider stance? Maybe point my toes a little more outward? Something simple...or is it an indicator of needing to use less weight?

Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kilrov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Widening your stance and ensuring your feet are pointing where your knees are pointing is all I can come up with.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by russianbear561 View Post
    Ok, so I've been deadlifting on my back days, watching a lot of movies, reading articles on form, etc...one thing I notice is that when I initiate the lift from the floor, my left knee tends to buckle a little inwards toward my right...I've never felt any pain, I just want to see if there is some sort of a remedy...my feet are about a foot apart...basically I wanna know if it could it be an issue of needing a wider stance? Maybe point my toes a little more outward? Something simple...or is it an indicator of needing to use less weight?
    might be an issue regarding muscular imbalance and foot positioning

pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your inner thigh muscles are a little imbalanced to the outer part. Do some leg presses with your toes pointing outward for a month and this should fix the problem. I saw a vid of Dorian Yates and this is what he recommended.
    Here is the vid: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-training.html
    VERY informational, people can learn from him.

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    position your feet so you toes are pointed out

as you start to drive your feet into the floor also visualize your feet tring to tear/rip the floor in half, do this by trying to press your feet apart.

russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russianbear561 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecumming View Post
    Your inner thigh muscles are a little imbalanced to the outer part. Do some leg presses with your toes pointing outward for a month and this should fix the problem. I saw a vid of Dorian Yates and this is what he recommended.
    Here is the vid: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-training.html
    VERY informational, people can learn from him.
    Thanks man, great info. Weak rep coming your way

edit: You too XXX thanks

Location: N.Ireland - Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matt297 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks man, great info. Weak rep coming your way

edit: You too XXX thanks
    its one thing giving thanks, but the kisses are a little homo brah
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves…" - Dao de Ching

The biggest secret in life is not that we go through life discovering ourselves but that we go through life creating our selves. Think about that.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by matt297 View Post
    its one thing giving thanks, but the kisses are a little homo brah
    He was thanking XXX666/
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~