Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)

Misc whose right, me or my parents

I just entered Physician Assistant school, one of the most intense, volume master programs.... My sister has a wedding in two weeks... I just started school, they want me to fly home friday for my sisters wedding and catch a plane back saturday night... I don't want to come home, I feel I need to study for class, I have exams that upcoming week on Monday and Tuesday in Anatomy and Physiology... Are two most intense class this semesters....... Am I wrong for not coming home? Im at the point were I'm about to cuss my parents out because they dont understand what kind of program I am in, and exactly how hard it is.
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50

m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50) m__ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r3pnIt View Post
    I just entered Physician Assistant school, one of the most intense, volume master programs.... My sister has a wedding in two weeks... I just started school, they want me to fly home friday for my sisters wedding and catch a plane back saturday night... I don't want to come home, I feel I need to study for class, I have exams that upcoming week on Monday and Tuesday in Anatomy and Physiology... Are two most intense class this semesters....... Am I wrong for not coming home? Im at the point were I'm about to cuss my parents out because they dont understand what kind of program I am in, and exactly how hard it is.
    i dont think that anybody can judgde this as wrong or right.. its a personal decision i guess. i understand both you and your parents though, your sister getting married is kind of a big deal at least in my family it would be but school is important also. i think you have to make this decision yourself..

Lost this hat in Mexico.. AZthetics's Avatar
    AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, just explain to the them the level of commitment you signed up for, and that you apologize that they were unaware of this commitment prior to your involvement. Then, after explaining yourself, gain agreement with them that you have the best intentions for both parties, you love your sister, and wish her the best of luck.
    I was born in the desert
    Raised in a lion's den

Oh, my number one occupation
    Is stealing women from their men

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your parents are right, that is if your sister is the one getting married.

Not trying to bust your balls, but PA school is not that intense, especially in the first class. You just started, don't get yourself worked up over it. It's not even a full 2 day commitment.
    2 more years until official Misc doctor status

I always rep back

r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crunchymilk View Post
    your parents are right, that is if your sister is getting married.

Not trying to bust your balls, but PA school is not that intense. You just started, don't get yourself worked up over it.
    hahaha LMAO at PA school is not htat intense... i stopped reading after that
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would fly home for my sisters wedding... just saying.
    Misc Work Crew

Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You will be gone ONE DAY!!!! If its that serious.. bring your A&P books with you and study that **** while your there.... Its your Sisters Wedding Bro... Like for Real??

How would you feel if your Mom or Dad had something really important at work... and Instead of seeing you Graduate with your Degree... or Get married... They were sorry Son...

Sure it would hurt inside.... for long... long time...

Long Time
    "Victory goes to those who make the 2nd to last mistake"

Manlet and Stealing Your White Womminz Crew
    Puertorican and Not Mexi Crew
    Bangs 7/8's off of POF and OKC Crew

Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's your sister dude. That's extremely sh*tty of you. Girls dream about their weddings their whole lives.

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahaha LMAO at PA school is not htat intense... i stopped reading after that
    no offense bud, but it's not. I've seen the material. The PA's and med students take 1 class together at my school. The meds consider it a blowoff class, easy stuff. PA's say it's the hardest class they've taken yet.

It's your ****ing sister, it's 2 days at the most. You just started school and most of your classmates will be partying their ass off this weekend anyway.

I always rep back

Originally Posted by Boyeed View Post
    OP, just explain to the them the level of commitment you signed up for, and that you apologize that they were unaware of this commitment prior to your involvement. Then, after explaining yourself, gain agreement with them that you have the best intentions for both parties, you love your sister, and wish her the best of luck.
    the thing is , was taht i told them that i probably wouldnt make it, and they kept making me go get fitted for tux and i told them
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its my sisters wedding ill be the one arranging and decorating stuff, hell with college or university, its my sisters wedding. ill b the first one to b at her wedding

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow man.. your sisters wedding. don't be an a$shole.

TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheUglyOne17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You're right. You should stay if it's really a crapload of work

Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000) Ebola_Virus is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, go to your sister's wedding you dumbass. First of all, PA school isn't that rough, second and most importantly this is probably the moment your sister has dreamed about since she was a small child, if you have any relationship with her whatsoever it's a huge insult not to go.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, I think it's a personal decision. So can't really say.

I'd probably go to my sister's wedding though while at the same time trying to study with the books in my hand
    with whatever alone time I managed to get. lol!

mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mr.perffect is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess it depends on your relationship with your sister and your family. I wouldn't dream of missing my sisters wedding no matter what. But, then again I love my family and am not a selfish dickwad.

I hope you don't expect your parents or sister to fly down for anything you are doing ... like possibly graduating from school. keep that in mind as well.
    You will be missed Hector_Blunts
    RIP
    (no homo)

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I were you I'd go. You could read/study on the plane and at least go to the church ceremony and the party afterwards for at least an hour. Then you could go back home and study and study some more on the plane ride back. If you don't go your sister is going to rub it in your face forever and make you feel like a selfish dick. And while you are completely justified in wanting to stay home and study the fact of the matter is you probably aren't going to study ALL day. Make the effort to be there even if it means you are studying during the party.

Family means being there for each other even when its inconvenient and the sacrifices made for each other should be left unsaid. Go to your sister's wedding and study your ass off all through the night and the following Sunday.

To me the question is more of your choice to avoid the issue rather than work through it. I honestly believe you can do both things, even if they are completely inconvenient and adds stress to your life. I suppose money would be a legitimate reason not to go, but that doesn't seem to be an issue. You can do both things, but you have to be willing to commit to the sacrifices.
    Last edited by Scrizzle; 06-09-2010 at 11:09 AM.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crunchymilk View Post
    your parents are right, that is if your sister is the one getting married.

Not trying to bust your balls, but PA school is not that intense, especially in the first class. You just started, don't get yourself worked up over it. It's not even a full 2 day commitment.
    OP, this dude is CLEARLY trollin'.

Doesn't matter if his sister is getting married or not, people have OTHER obligations to uphold, so if he can't do it on that day, he can't. Simple as that.

Doesn't make him any less of a brother or son, it makes him BUSY ON THAT DAY is all.

OP, I wouldn't go. Stay home, study, get ready for these classes and send your wishes to your sister and future brother in law.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roobaix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wait. Your sister is getting married, and if you had it your way you wouldn't be there? Really?

Strong family ties...
    ******official misc photography crew ******

ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ildevilon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can learn it with books by the way for your sister wedding it's not that hard ....

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Doesn't matter if his sister is getting married or not, people have OTHER obligations to uphold, so if he can't do it on that day, he can't. Simple as that.

Doesn't make him any less of a brother or son, it makes him BUSY ON THAT DAY is all.

OP, I wouldn't go. Stay home, study, get ready for these classes and send your wishes to your sister and future brother in law.
    LOL no.

OP you are a fail of a brother if you cannot make it to your sisters wedding.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

are you ****ing serious? I've gone to old friend's weddings on weekends before medical school tests. Then again, I'm not a pussy, and I don't whine.

I always rep back

BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BLab5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its your sisters wedding. you should be there.

that said, why not both?

study on plane ride there and back. go to library and study before the wedding/reception start.

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what an unlucky sister to have a ****bag of a brother like you

Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000) Rico83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look at it from an outsider's point of view. You're choosing between studying MORE for some exams, which are only the first of many, or between your sister's wedding, an event that only happens ONCE. Basically, you want to chose a slight advantage for you before your family. Don't be a tool, study during the flight.
    "Those who are compassionate when they should be tough will be tough when they should be compassionate." Dennis Prager

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rico83 View Post
    Don't be a tool, study during the flight.
    This x1000.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

This **** rages me. The misc needs to man the **** up. I'm sick of pussy threads like this asking stupid **** any man should be able to decide on his own. This is no better than the *******s asking what to text a bish back or how to ask them out on a date. What the **** happened to this section.

MISC, MAN THE F*** UP

I always rep back

MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MBexarM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm not gonna tell you what you should do but i'll say what i would....i would go to my sisters wedding.....it's the most important day of her life and i'm sure she would want you to be there......people on here are right...start studying now and study on the flight.
    misc lyfe aint no strife.....but the surfing don't stop,no.

i cant study on a plane or while im traveling, thats a big issue, its not my style
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WizardGlick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Simple to answer. If your parents are paying for your education, you go home. If you're paying for it all by yourself, you do what you want to do. It's your future, not theirs.