AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Breaking the Plateau with a CARNAGE and KREACEPS ULTRA

Millennium Sports and AbercrombieStud Present:

Product(s) Description:

CARNAGE BETA ALANINE CARNOSINE BOOSTER. Research shows Beta-Alanine supplementation is the most effective way to boost intramuscular carnosine levels. Carnosine is a natural substrate in the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) that works by buffering fatigue & acid causing Hydrogen Ions (H+) created by intense exercise & heavy training. Increased muscular carnosine levels allows you to train and compete more intensely for longer periods of time. Carnosine is primarily found in fast twitch muscle fibers responsible for the explosiveness and power. By buffering hydrogen ions carnosine allows these fast twitch fibers to fire more efficiently & fatigue slower, increasing overall strength, power, endurance & performance.

KREACEPS-ULTRA™. now combines the 100% stable and absorbable, pH correct™ creatine, Kre-Alkalyn® with CORDYGEN5™, a solid state fermented, super potency blend of cordyceps extracts to create a safe, effective, non hormonal, ATP promoting, strength and endurance enhancing supplement.

Vitals

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 180lbs
    Goal: To decrease my body fat and improve my cardiovascular endurance.

Training Protocol

Monday - Chest/Triceps/Cardio
    Tuesday - Back/Biceps/Cardio
    Wednesday - Legs/Shoulders
    Thursday - Chest/Triceps/Cardio
    Friday - Back/Biceps/Cardio
    Saturday - Legs/Shoulders
    Sunday - Cardio

Recently switched over to this split the past two weeks and have seen great results thus far. I used to work muscles on their separate day, but what I've done is spread out the same routine over two days. My rep range for all my sets are 15-12-10-8.

Cardio

On Cardio Days: Low intensity cardio, 30 minutes daily (will increase to 45 minutes), 5 minutes 3.0MPH, 10 minutes 3.5MPH, 10 minutes 4.0MPH, 5 minutes 3.0MPH on Treadmill with slight incline.

I'm a firm believer in using low intensity cardio to cut fat, as I've seen better results. I believe increasing duration though every couple of weeks.

Last Thought

Thanks for chiming into to follow along my log, I will be updating frequently. I will let you know about the start date of the log as soon as I hear something.
    List of My Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118126601

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So subb'D! Lets Go.
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AbercrombieStud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    So subb'D! Lets Go.
    Thanks for the support brotha.
    List of My Logs

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    totally in...thanks for the speed in getting going
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for this sh!t son. Let's do work
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Day 1

Today is the official start of my fat burning/muscle building onslaught. Took capsules of CARNAGE this morning upon waking up. Slight tingling sensation noticed here an hour after consumption.

Words to those chiming in: Expect me to update my log 3-4 times a week. I don't believe in coming here daily and reporting everything I did for the day. I mean lets be honest, these are supplements, not miracle workers. I encourage all the ask questions, and I will answer as soon as possible and to the best of my ability.

Thanks for following me along and enjoy! I know I will!
    Last edited by AbercrombieStud; 03-29-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    List of My Logs

Day 4

Today it has officially kicked in! I haven't seen an increase in my lifts, but I have seen an increase in the amount of cardio I am capable to do. Additionally, I am able to carry about 1-2 more reps per set.
    List of My Logs

Day 10

This stuff is really starting to take effect. I've dropped roughly 4lbs already and have not seen a single loss in strength. In fact, I have increased my bench by about 10lbs. No this is not some bogus Muscletech ad, this is the straight up truth. I'm taking my CARNAGE 3 capsules upon waking up and 3 capsules prior to lifting/cardio, I'm taking the KREACEPS 2 capsules prior and 2 capsules after my workout. I have not seen a single bit of water retention, I might hold a slight bit more throughout the day. However in the morning is when I look my best. So far so good guys and gals.
    List of My Logs

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what am I doing wrong??? haha, glad its workin for ya bud

What do your macros look like? Im running around 15/40/45 (c/p/f) at ~2100cal.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Day 16

So, all my lifts have officially improved. I weighed in today at about 176lbs with a decrease of about 1% in body fat. Still no noticeable water retention. My cardio has improved dramatically as well as my endurance. Like I expected from the get go was a big cardio improvement. I do 45 minutes now on cardio days without any problems.
    List of My Logs

Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    what am I doing wrong??? haha, glad its workin for ya bud

What do your macros look like? Im running around 15/40/45 (c/p/f) at ~2100cal.
    Hey brotha, things have been going great to be honest. My macros are 30/42/28 (P/C/F). 16% of my carbohydrates are coming from fiber as well. I really like this nutrient breakdown, I"ll be tweaking it little by little, but so far my body has responded well.
    List of My Logs

Day 29

Weight is up a total 5 lbs and body fat is down 1%. My bench has gone up 10 additional pounds and increased the rep range by 2. My deadlift is up 40lbs and 1 additional rep. My squat is up a total 40lbs however no increase in reps.
    List of My Logs

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AbercrombieStud View Post
    Weight is up a total 5 lbs and body fat is down 1%. My bench has gone up 10 additional pounds and increased the rep range by 2. My deadlift is up 40lbs and 1 additional rep. My squat is up a total 40lbs however no increase in reps.

great results buddy...keep it goin!!
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    great results buddy...keep it goin!!
    I will be posting about 5 more entries that I seemed to have last out the past week and prior. I've had two of my buddies end up purchasing the stack. They see that it's working for me.
    List of My Logs

Originally Posted by AbercrombieStud View Post
    I will be posting about 5 more entries that I seemed to have last out the past week and prior. I've had two of my buddies end up purchasing the stack. They see that it's working for me.
    Sounds awesome to me man...results speak for themselves
    www.millenniumsport.net