Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where can 1 purchase these?
    instagram.com/dthomj

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by man_of_travel View Post
    Thanks for the neg John, clearly aren't looking for clarification are we? Seriously sad how regardless of whats said in this thread some are bashing a product that was made and designed for us to eat in its entirety. Not made for the masses, made for those of us that lift. Well like they say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    John has a point, I said I didnt like the taste and you got unbelievably butthurt and started demanding I answer for my post. Forums would be better off with you in red.

J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000) J.Thomas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any1 provide info on where to order some of this?
    instagram.com/dthomj

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a great deal about this stuff manny. But I didn't invent the *hit, how many people do you know that know the exact enzymatic reaction of products? Unless you've got access give me a break.
    How many people do you know that aren't fools? Brb eating fruit yogurt for dat dere WheyLow.

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnBrowne View Post
    disgusting

eat real ice cream or don't
    How about, Ill eat WTF I want to eat, thanks for caring though.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    [IMG]

^^ FTW. Folks, this is really a great example of how you can fit something that tastes great into your macros as opposed to spending a ton of money to eat something that tastes so-so.
    Haagen-Dazs and BnJ are both $3.50 a PINT in my area. Actually, at some places, BnJ pints are $5, for ONE. Sometimes I can get them for 2 for $6, but normally they are $3.50. I can buy a gallon of other types of ice cream for $4. What I am getting at, is that premium (HD, BnJ) ice cream is expensive.

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    if you do not know don't post about it like if you do

And unless you do not produce the enzymes i cannot see your body not digesting the carbs
    Give the guy a break...95% of the posters on here dont know WTF they are posting about, yet act like they do.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    How many people do you know that aren't fools? Brb eating fruit yogurt for dat dere WheyLow.
    The guy didnt get "unbelievably butthurt". He asked "what is the horror" in the product. Completely different.

------------------------------------------------------

Remind me again...what are REPS doing on here? Working for the main company, and trying to persuade people to buy their products, right? Even if this dude is the fukcing owner of Arctic Zero, it doesnt matter that he is on here posting about his product.
    Last edited by almightyares; 03-23-2011 at 12:26 AM.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by almightyares View Post
    Give the guy a break...95% of the posters on here dont know WTF they are posting about, yet act like they do.
    Guy says he knows the guys who invented the stuff, tells us to ask him any specifics about the product.

I ask about the calorie mismatch, he says it's due to 75% of WheyLow not being absorbed.

I ask why 75% of WheyLow is not absorbed, he copies & pastes marketing info.

I ask for scienctific explanation for why 75% of calories are not absorbed, he posts info about WheyLow being low glycemic and good for diabetics, and to stop knocking the ice cream because it's a good product.

I repeat I want him to link studies showing 75% of calories are not absorbed, he says he doesn't know the exact enzymatic reactions and didn't invent the stuff, gets butthurt and asks us to give him a break.

Give him a break? The hell we're gonna give him a break. He's the one who volunteered to give us specific info about it, and instead all he does is paste marketing info and peddle how good the product is, without having a single clue about any specific info about it.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for more info... I agree, eating a whole pint of ice cream would be more satisfying than 1/2 cup of B&J, though I haven't tried this arctic zero so I can't comment on taste. Must try.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know the guys that invented Arctic Zero, not Whey Low. Do you know anyone that makes a nutritional product? If you do great, now tell me about a specific ingredient of the product and how it affects the body. Now go further, I want the enzymatic process of how it affects my cells and how it affects my michro****l DNA. I don't have a PhD in chemistry, but it sounds like you do.

This is what I get for putting myself out there and offering to help answer any questions about arctic zero. Figured I would shed some actual insight into the background of the guys that made it and not some conglomerate that only cares about money and squeezing out every last buck. MuscleTech anyone? lol
    First off, I already mentioned several times that I think the product is great, so from now on please refrain from implying that I don't like it or that I'm attacking it.

Myself as well as many others here are well versed in nutrition. We can figure things out ourselves unless we see something that just doesn't jive with science. That's why I brought up the whole WheyLow "75% calories not absorbed" nonsense, because it has absolutely no basis in fact. We did not contest the glycemic index of the carbs because we already knew that fructose has a low glycemic index. The glycemic index is actually useless because it measures the impact of the carbs in isolation and in a fasted state. We do not eat carbs in isolation (in this ice cream they are combined with protein, for example) and we are not in a fasted state.

When I asked you about the whole WheyLow "75% calories not absorbed", you simply pushed more marketing BS on us, which showed everyone that you were standing by something you actually weren't fully aware of. When we pushed you harder for answers, you admitted your fallacy. It would've been better if you had simply answered "I don't know" when you were asked to show us the science behind why 75% of the calories are not absorbed. There's nothing wrong with not understanding nutrition/digestion, but please act maturely and just leave it at that instead of backpeddling and making it sound like we're the bad guys for being curious about an outrageous claim.

On that note, yes, I would like to know more about the guys who made it. Who are they, where are they from, what kind of facility is this stuff made in, who determines the macronutrient content, etc. I'd love to hear that info if you have it.

the store near me has these but only has maple vanilla, choco, and cho peanut butter.
    just tried the choco pb. taste isnt bad considering i dont remember the last time i actually ate ice cream so this stuff is pretty decent for me.

the choco pb is all ive tried so far, tastes like choco with like a pbish after taste sorta. going to probably orderin bulk off amazon. this can get me ful pretty quick and not have to worry about being 129786 cals over my limit.
    instagram.com/dthomj

LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50) LBsomeIron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is insane. Geezus.

This **** is fantastic for dieting for a show. Is it comparable to ice cream? No. But it's pretty damn good given the profile. Knowing you can eat a pint of ice cream with virtually no I'll effect is a good feeling. When I'm a few weeks out and 5/6%, if I had a cup of ice cream, my entire physique would change.

Just a natural reaction.

And who care if this dude Is a rep.

I'm a rep for Beverly and I pimp it every chance I get. I truly believe it's the best protein on her market and I'm not afraid to let you know it. Bias or not.

Stopped by "Whole Foods" this weekend and picked up four pints. So far I've eaten the Choc PB and the Cookies n Cream, both were good but I enjoyed Cookies & Cream more.

I've been putting Walden Farms Calorie-Free marshmallow dip in it while eating it, which makes it significantly better.

the marshmallow:

GPDAndrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont screw around, do Ben and Jerrys Chubby Hubby.

The store closest here only has choco, choco pb, and vanill maple. Interested in the mint cookie and cnc.

Chocopb want bad. Vanilla tasted just like vanilla ice cream with maple syrup over it. Gong to probably have to order the cnc and cookie from amazon
    instagram.com/dthomj