Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow The Harmony Experience...Try It!

Nimbus Nutrition
    Introduces Our Newest Edition!!!!
    Harmony
    "Central Nervous System Enhancer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PROMO
    Answer these two simple questions....

1) When you think of Nimbus Nutrition, what comes to mind? How can we improve?

2) How do you think Harmony would help you in day to day life?

Feel free to answer each question TWICE in one day for maximum chances to win

THE RULES

This promotion will run for 2 weeks. You must not have won a previous Nimbus promo in the last 6 months to be considered for a prize in this thread. You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid US address (no P.O boxes). 2 posts per day maximum please.

We will pick 10 people who will recieve 5 days (20 pills) worth of Harmony.

Winners will be asked to post a review of there experiences with Harmony. They will be asked to link the review to this thread once it is up.

- CNS (Central Nervous System) Recovery
    - Mood Enhancer
    - Calm Euphoric Effect
    - Acute Sense Of Awareness
    - More Clear, Alert Feelings
    - Improved Concentration
    - Improved Overall Wellbeing
    - Safe & Effective

The Ingredients:

Taurine
    Glucoronalactone
    Tyrosine
    Tryptophan
    Valine
    Ginko Biloba
    Caffeine
    Niacin
    Methylcobalamin

Some Key Ingredients:

Methylcobalamin is the active form of vitamin B12 that acts as a cofactor for methionine synthase in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thus lowering blood levels of homocysteine. Methylcobalamin acts as a methyl donor and participates in the synthesis of SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine), a nutrient that has powerful mood elevating properties. Methylcobalamin is one of the two coenzyme forms of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) but methyl form is used in the central nervous system. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in red blood cells, prevention and treatment of anemia, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation. Evidence indicates methylcobalamin has some metabolic and therapeutic applications not shared by the other forms of vitamin B12.

Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters in the brain which control mood and mental functions.

Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and the natural precursor for 5-HTP and vitamin B3. By increasing 5-HTP it raises your level of serotonin. Serotonin is one of the main neurotransmitters involved in relaxation, anti-stress, sleep, mood, social perceptions and cognition.

Taurine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that is manufactured in the body from the aminos methionine and cysteine. It helps regulate the nervous system and the muscles, and plays an important part in keeping the brain and heart healthy. Taurine is known to provide support for neurotransmitters and to have a protective effect on the brain.

Ginkgo Biloba has been suggested to support healthy circulation to the brain as well as being a potent free radical scavenger. Studies show that it can support healthy brain and memory function by enhancing oxygenation, maintain a healthy heart and blood circulation, help preserve general vitality and health, and more.

Harmony Q&A:

1. What is Harmony?

Harmony is a proprietary blend of amino acids, vitamins and minerals which provide an overall feeling of wellbeing. Harmony delivers a calm, yet acute sense of awareness. Harmony also contains vitamins to help in the recovery and repair of your central nervous system so you can feel naturally better for longer.

2. What does Harmony do?

Harmony provides the essential nutrients for your body and your mind to function properly and recover efficiently. Harmony provides a sense of wellbeing, while also promoting an acute sense of awareness.

3. How does Harmony work?

Harmony provides a measured dose of amino acids, vitamins and minerals for your body and mind to function at a higher level. Harmony allows your body and mind to work more efficiently while maintaining a calm, focused demeanor. Harmony reduces the negative impacts of anxiety allowing you to accomplish more.

4. Is Harmony safe?

Harmony is a blend of natural nutrients and is 100% safe and effective.

5. How do you take Harmony?

Harmony can be taken every day as needed. For maximum benefits Harmony should be taken 3 times daily.

6. What makes the Harmony formula so effective?

Harmony contains a very specific ratio that has undergone countless tests in real world, real athlete environments. The Harmony formula was no accident, and only after substantial testing was Harmony approved to bear the Nimbus Nutrition name.

7. Does Harmony contain sugar or high calories?

Harmony contains no sugar and has less than 4 calories per serving.

8. How often can you take Harmony?

Harmony can be taken everyday without negative side effects.

9. Does Harmony really work?

Yes, the benefits of Harmony have been proven by athletes time and time again. Harmony provides the highest quality benefits to athletes and is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rick12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so if im raging i can pop these and it calm me down

_NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Check out this Review:

Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Very stable mood and energy, without the "speed" effect stim ridden products have. Lasts for about 6 hours and causes no insomnia problems. Ultra cool.
    My notes to nimbus:
    Bring it to bb.com
    Make it into shots. This stuff rapes 5-hour energy by teh azz.

eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nimbus makes me think of clouds and being on top of the world. So for this reason, the Nimbus brand makes me feel like being the best I can possibly be, and aiming for the top. No frills supplements with known and proven ingredients to get me to where I need to go.

How wouldn't it help me? It sure as hell can't hurt me so I want to give any mood enhancers a try. I have truthfully been down the past 2 months. I have been unemployed, living on scraps and have been sitting in front of my computer hoping for an opportunity to arise.. unfortunately i'm now going on 3 months and am honestly admitting to having some mild depression symptoms. I think harmony can perhaps relax my anxiety and just convince me that it will be okay, at least to get through the day and have the same motivation for working out and exercising as I usually do. I believe Harmony can push me to get dressed/geared up for the gym and going outside for some long bike rides which I love to do.

thanks for the opportunity

Originally Posted by eneyman View Post

Nimbus makes me think of clouds and being on top of the world. So for this reason, the Nimbus brand makes me feel like being the best I can possibly be, and aiming for the top. No frills supplements with known and proven ingredients to get me to where I need to go.

How wouldn't it help me? It sure as hell can't hurt me so I want to give any mood enhancers a try. I have truthfully been down the past 2 months. I have been unemployed, living on scraps and have been sitting in front of my computer hoping for an opportunity to arise.. unfortunately i'm now going on 3 months and am honestly admitting to having some mild depression symptoms. I think harmony can perhaps relax my anxiety and just convince me that it will be okay, at least to get through the day and have the same motivation for working out and exercising as I usually do. I believe Harmony can push me to get dressed/geared up for the gym and going outside for some long bike rides which I love to do.

thanks for the opportunity
    Excellent Application.
    Hate to hear that your currently down on your luck!

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    nimbus two thousand
    2) How do you think Harmony would help you in day to day life? better at my next Quidditch match.

wait...what?
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    cool promo btw, sounds like a solid product ill throw up my question-answer thing later lol im tired atm.
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tim, looking good. Thats actually a nice light stim I could see myself trying at some point.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks interesting.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is this supposed to be similar to PEA? i definitely want to try this, ill do an official app later.

would you suggest taking it in the AM before school? that's when i would use it

Thumbs up

Bump for more testers!

Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000)
    From the feedback I've gotten so far from initial pre-offer testing, I really beleive this is going to prove to be an extremely beneficial supp!!!

But to us it's not proven til it's proven on BB.com!!!!!..................................
    Nimbus Nutrition
    "Performance. Period. We Got This!"

Poseidon.. Electrolyte and Macro-Nutrient Natural Performance Enhancer
    Blast... Kinetic Energy Releaser w/Poseidon Complex
    Abyss... Natural Sleep Aid
    Performance Protein Isolate
    Performance Protein Isolate Nighttime
    Performance Post Workout
    Harmony... CNS Mood Enhancer
    Nimbus Nutrition Bulks... Glutamine, Creatine, Taurine, Leucine
    Nimbus Nutritionals.. Multivitamin, Fish Oils

rich@nimbusnutrition.com
    www.nimbusnutrition.com

Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000) Colden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    is this supposed to be similar to PEA? i definitely want to try this, ill do an official app later.

would you suggest taking it in the AM before school? that's when i would use it
    I wouldn't compare it to PEA, it kinda stands alone with the overall improved mood and CNS health. It can be used anytime throughout the day... morning, afternoon, or even as a social additive in the evening (my own extensive personal trials with that application...).

I must be honest though, stim junkies are not really gonna be impressed, it's not meant to have that crazy energy effect. Harmony is more about... well the name says it.. "Harmony".

Focus, awareness, overall wellbeing, mood enhancement and CNS stimulation, recovery and health.
    Nimbus Nutrition

Performance Post Workout

rich@nimbusnutrition.com
    www.nimbusnutrition.com

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Very tempted to apply and compare to Focus XT and Swagger.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles_1986 View Post
    Very tempted to apply and compare to Focus XT and Swagger.
    Ain't no harm in applying
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post

Nimbus Nutrition
    Harmony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PROMO

THE RULES

This promotion will run for 2 weeks. You must not have won a previous Nimbus promo in the last 6 months to be considered for a prize in this thread. You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid US address (no P.O boxes). 2 posts per day maximum please.

Winners will be asked to post a review of there experiences with Harmony. They will be asked to link the review to this thread once it is up.

- Mood Enhancer
    - Calm Euphoric Effect
    - Improved Concentration
    - Safe & Effective

The Ingredients:

Taurine
    Glucoronalactone
    Tyrosine
    Tryptophan
    Valine
    Ginko Biloba
    Caffeine
    Niacin
    Methylcobalamin

Some Key Ingredients:

Methylcobalamin is the active form of vitamin B12 that acts as a cofactor for methionine synthase in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thus lowering blood levels of homocysteine. Methylcobalamin acts as a methyl donor and participates in the synthesis of SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine), a nutrient that has powerful mood elevating properties. Methylcobalamin is one of the two coenzyme forms of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) but methyl form is used in the central nervous system. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in red blood cells, prevention and treatment of anemia, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation. Evidence indicates methylcobalamin has some metabolic and therapeutic applications not shared by the other forms of vitamin B12.

Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters in the brain which control mood and mental functions.

Tryptophan is an essential amino acid and the natural precursor for 5-HTP and vitamin B3. By increasing 5-HTP it raises your level of serotonin. Serotonin is one of the main neurotransmitters involved in relaxation, anti-stress, sleep, mood, social perceptions and cognition.

Taurine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that is manufactured in the body from the aminos methionine and cysteine. It helps regulate the nervous system and the muscles, and plays an important part in keeping the brain and heart healthy. Taurine is known to provide support for neurotransmitters and to have a protective effect on the brain.

Ginkgo Biloba has been suggested to support healthy circulation to the brain as well as being a potent free radical scavenger. Studies show that it can support healthy brain and memory function by enhancing oxygenation, maintain a healthy heart and blood circulation, help preserve general vitality and health, and more.

Harmony Q&A:

1. What is Harmony?

Harmony is a proprietary blend of amino acids, vitamins and minerals which provide an overall feeling of wellbeing. Harmony delivers a calm, yet acute sense of awareness. Harmony also contains vitamins to help in the recovery and repair of your central nervous system so you can feel naturally better for longer.

2. What does Harmony do?

Harmony provides the essential nutrients for your body and your mind to function properly and recover efficiently. Harmony provides a sense of wellbeing, while also promoting an acute sense of awareness.

Harmony provides a measured dose of amino acids, vitamins and minerals for your body and mind to function at a higher level. Harmony allows your body and mind to work more efficiently while maintaining a calm, focused demeanor. Harmony reduces the negative impacts of anxiety allowing you to accomplish more.

4. Is Harmony safe?

Harmony can be taken every day as needed. For maximum benefits Harmony should be taken 3 times daily.

Harmony contains a very specific ratio that has undergone countless tests in real world, real athlete environments. The Harmony formula was no accident, and only after substantial testing was Harmony approved to bear the Nimbus Nutrition name.

Yes, the benefits of Harmony have been proven by athletes time and time again. Harmony provides the highest quality benefits to athletes and is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Nimbus seems like a down to earth company dedicated to making inovative supps. Not just copying all the pre-powder, AA-intra, creatine crowd that seems to be the business model of most new companies. For improvement? Tough to say, I think promos help get your name out there. To me a cool company like this will make or break depending on people knowing their line-up. Get the word out!!

Sounds like Harmony would be a fantastic mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Also sounds like a nice pre-cardio/sports supp. I play bball, this seems like it would be perfect for organized or disorganized sports!
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Bump for more reviewers.....

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol last time i signed up for this it never came.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

Red face

Originally Posted by Diablomeister View Post
    Hmmm, not sure as to why....but email me your addy to tim (at) nimbusnutrition and I will make sure you get this.

I'm really sorry for the inconvinience.

Tim

Hmmm, not sure as to why....but email me your addy to tim (at) nimbusnutrition and I will make sure you get this.

I'm really sorry for the inconvinience.

Tim
    Originally Posted by Diablomeister View Post
    Send Tim the email and It will get to you, I'll package it myself.
    Nimbus Nutrition

Performance Post Workout

rich@nimbusnutrition.com
    www.nimbusnutrition.com

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Colden View Post
    Send Tim the email and It will get to you, I'll package it myself.
    As soon as I get the email, I will foward it to you. I have about 5 reviewers mailing addys right now. Should get some more soon and then we can mail these out so they can see just how good Harmony is!

XERXES YGGDRASIL InclineDBPresss's Avatar
    InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000)

By the name you seem like a wide ranged company with some potential for innovation. I don't know enough about you yet to see how you can improve, but I will find out for my next post here.

This supplement would probably give me a good boost for school. Once in a while I feel like I need a good mood enhancer, I've tried Everlast Focus and PEA and I like them but not on them regularly at the moment. Of course this blend is completely different.
    My training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143412923

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nimbus Nutrition
    Harmony

THE PROMO

THE RULES

- Mood Enhancer
    - Calm Euphoric Effect
    - Improved Concentration
    - Safe & Effective

The Ingredients:

Taurine
    Glucoronalactone
    Tyrosine
    Tryptophan
    Valine
    Ginko Biloba
    Caffeine
    Niacin
    Methylcobalamin

Some Key Ingredients:

Harmony Q&A:

1. What is Harmony?

2. What does Harmony do?

4. Is Harmony safe?

Harmony contains a very specific ratio that has undergone countless tests in real world, real athlete environments. The Harmony formula was no accident, and only after substantial testing was Harmony
    approved to bear the Nimbus Nutrition name.

What do I think of when I think of nimbus?
    To be honest I'm not very familiar with nimbus I just know it has a good name/reputation around here for putting out quality products. Its a company I plan to look more into for future purchases.

Why I would be a good choice for this promo
    Well, I have terrible anxiety and am generally stressed. Like many people on the board, I take ***** to help with social anxiety and panic attacks. I've been considering a natural mood enhances so I could taper down my dosage of ***** or even make it so its not a daily thing. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to help myself deal with everyday life in a healthier manner and it could be good promotion for nimbus also, if it works I will post a review dealing with my anxiety episodes, panic attacks, general mood disorders, and then go into detail about how I felt each day while taking harmony. I would jump at the chance to find some inner peace and harmony (pun intended) without benzos. Besides that, I neeed to focus more in school, I'm really struggling this semester and if I don't pass, that's it. I can't retake this class. If it could help my alertness, focus, anxiety, and overall quality of life it would become a staple in my supplement arsenal. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to be considered in this generous promo.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I forgot to put any neccessary details in my application please aware me. I'm typing on my phone and its difficult to scroll up and down when posting. I wanna make sure I did it correctly to improve my chances, I think I could really benefit.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

How has no one responded since my post........no applicants, reps, or trolls............
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)

When I think of Nimbus, I think of a company which has much potential but does not ring a bell in the average buyer. This could be greatly improved if Nimbus changed their marketing strategy. Though I am no marketing expert, I have a feeling that offering more choices of size besides 4lbs for Chocolate Peanut Butter would help greatly (as well as offering more choices of FLAVORS! Vanilla, Mocha or Cookies and Cream, Butterscotch, Chocolate Mint, Strawberry are very good bets). Also changing your labels could possibly help you sell more, as people are very visual and the current label, to be HONEST, is a little amateur-ish.

I have been feeling down lately. My workouts have been for the most part disappointing. In fact, my lifts and energy have gone down , even though I am supposed to be "bulking". With a contest in 8 months I feel very, very scared. My recovery is horrible to boot, and I am feeling a bit hopeless. Muscle weakness and working out in a burned-out "fog" are ruining my life.
    I want out.
    CNS recovery. Improved Wellbeing. More clear, alert feeling. This is what I need.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

When I think of Nimbus Nutrition, I think of a supplement company with great products, but they never made a splash in the supplement market. This is almost sad because other companies with lesser quality products are making more noise in the supplement market. I wold like Nimbus to make more noise.

Harmony could help me immensely in my every day life. It could help me cycle off stimulants to give my CNS a break, which it sorely does. Not only that, I could use the extra concentration due to the fact that I'm about to be in Midterms at TCU.

"Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Well to be completely honest, I don't have much experience with Nimbus products, so I can't really comment too much. However, I did recently recieve a sample of your new protein isolate and it was excellent. Sorry I can't add more here, but just trying to keep it fair.

Well if Harmony does what it says it will do, it will help me tremendously. I am one of those people who is always anxious and on edge, so the calming effect appeals to me the most. I would like to see if it could give me that extra bit of whatever it takes to breathe and calm myself down, rather than instantly react.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: I will pick testers/reviewers by monday evening.

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm thinking the original post should say "newest addition" not "newest edition"

Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm