Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KenCambridge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sixxpoint View Post
    Why is gin & tonic kind of gay? Be secure with your manlihood and add a lime wedge to it!!
    Agreed. Drink plenty of water OP

Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawkins36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually stuck with light beer. Please go out as much as possible in college. You will never have the amount of free time you have in college ever again in your life (until retirement). With all the club sports and free time, it shouldn't be too hard to keep your cals in check. Just enjoy man.
    Three links that may change your life

Calculating daily calories and macros
    http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/calculating-calorie-and-macronutrient-needs</i>

Been eating healthy/"clean" for a long time and can't figure out why your not losing weight? This may apply to you. Worth the watch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHzie6XRGk

Set up an account now to start tracking calories and reaching your goals!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Location: York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    deanstamford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dawkins36 View Post
    Please go out as much as possible in college. You will never have the amount of free time you have in college ever again in your life (until retirement). With all the club sports and free time, it shouldn't be too hard to keep your cals in check. Just enjoy man.
    ^ this

Also wouldn't fruit juice and liquor be good?
    Amaretto and Orange juice tastes like marzipan

Edit: Just realised I reopened a dead thread. Sorry. My question still remains though

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never understand this question. Its kinda like "I really want to smash myself in the face with a blunt object on a regular basis, which blunt object would be best". Whatever you do its going to be detrimental to your progress and overall health. If you want to do it anyway then go ahead and enjoy it.

OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawRider14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everclear 190 proof.
    Drink it straight.

If I'm man enough to handle it that night, I must really wanna drink.
    If I"m not, I'll just put it down and walk away a better man.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vegas_dude View Post
    To make muscle gains, the best alcohol--is zero alcohol.

Alcohol dehydrates the blood. To be in an anabolic state your blood needs to be hydrated. That is why serious bodybuilders guzzle water all day long, not just during workouts.

If you choose to drink alcohol at least you know what you are giving up.
    Alcohol consumption becomes a problem when it is consumed in excess continuously. Having a few drinks once in a while will not hinder your progress. It is going to take a lot more than one night of drinking to undo years of muscle gains.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Step 1: Find your favorite drinking glass
    Step 2: Place whiskey rocks inside glass
    Step 3: Pour favorite whiskey or scotch into glass
    Step 4: Consume

You can probably get plastered drunk in less than 500 calories. I personally stop at 2 or 3 drinks max.
    Snapchat/Instagram: Mimsthe3rd

T/K Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168429013

PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As soon as you're drinking alcohol, they caloric differences are negligible. Asking what drink is going to be the best is like asking if you should smoke ultralights or if lights are ok. Acknowledge the fact that what you are doing is unhealthy and move on. The best way to minimize the "damage" is to alter HOW you drink, rather than WHAT you drink.

IME, timing is everything. Say you and your buddies pre-funk at one of your places. Skip that. Let them get drunk, you can drive. In fact, the drunker they get and the longer they wait to go out the better. Here's the key: lets say you guys end up actually going to the bar at 11. Get all of your drinking done in that first hour and you'll get plenty drunk to last you till closing time. Final step: walk, take a cab, ride a bus, just don't drive.

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jack Tennessee Honey and Pepsi Max. Have fun.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Three3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Red bull and Jager hahahha.

TomTheNewGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cartmania View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm a student and so naturally go out quite a bit, I know alcohol is very calorific etc but it has to be done and besides there are some huge guys at the Uni gym who drink a lot. What I'm wondering is what's the best thing to drink? I'm on a cut at the moment so I'm going for the slimline gin and tonics but this is kind of gay, any better ideas?

Cheers!
    Guess that depends on what you like to drink. As far as beer is concerned, I think Guinness is reported to be one of the healthiest choices with a pint of draught having 210 calories and a pint of stout with 170 per pint. If you like harder liquor, vodka and soda water is a low calorie choice, and so is gin and tonic, although gin and tonic has more calories than vodka and soda. On average 80 proof liquors have about 100 calories per 1.5oz serving, and 100 proof around 125 calories per serving. Avoid mixing with sodas with their high sugar and calorie contents

sheddp5020 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Live your life man. If you pound the water and stay focused Sunday-Thursday, u will get gains..

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scotch is my personal favorite. Order it neat, and a water on the side, then you add a few drops of water with your straw to make it perfect. An ice cube can ruin a good scotch in my opinion. It's low in calories and is better for sipping then chugging, so you usually end up drinking less too.

KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRich227 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a Captain Morgan & Diet Coke kinda guy...but rarely drink, maybe once every few months
    "I don't know, But I've been told you never slow down, you never grow old" - Tom Petty

KickinIt23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

I'm a student and so naturally go out quite a bit, I know alcohol is very calorific etc but it has to be done and besides there are some huge guys at the Uni gym who drink a lot. What I'm wondering is what's the best thing to drink? I'm on a cut at the moment so I'm going for the slimline gin and tonics but this is kind of gay, any better ideas?

Cheers!
    Hi...I would recommend pacing your drinking with water. One glass of water after every drink. If ordering mixed drinks you can ask for diet soda. Best advice...find other people to hang with if you are not really into drinking. Not generally the best past time! Good luck!!

Activating beast mode CanadianEmpire's Avatar
    CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEmpire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know alcohol is very calorific etc but it has to be done

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm on a cut at the moment so I'm going for the slimline gin and tonics but this is kind of gay
    how can a drink have a sexuality?

But seriously you could have probably found this answer much faster by googling your favourite drinks, and then choosing the lowest cal one. No need to show off that you go out drinking...