Closed Thread
Page 624 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 18,691 to 18,720 of 32299
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    No bro just no. You lost by two cats, K's and W's. You don't think everyone else in the playoffs dealt with short/skip starts, benched/resting players? This crying isn't a good look for you. It also has no bearing on trades this off season.
    I agree with this

I could see Bateman going full retard a mile away before you even won last year. And other than him only myself and Pro have a lot of picks.

And while we both aren't exactly killing it with our keepers what we have isn't terrible and we've decided to hang on to the picks.

For what it's worth I was open to dealing a pick to upgrade my hitters a bit. But really all I was offered was outfielders for picks. And honestly I have outfielders already.

Chrallmor was the only one who offered me something other than an outfielder. Lindor or Rendon were offered. And like I told him I do think Lindor is a great player but at the end of the day it's not enough of an upgrade over Swanson that I want to lose a pick.

I'd rather just keep Swanson and the pick because Swanson is going to be a great player and just as good as Lindor, maybe not immediately, but eventually. You can all disagree but I really believe he'll be good so you gotta consider the perspective on my end. If it was like Machado upgrading over Swanson it'd be a different story, but it wasn't.

But really Lindor was the best offer (aka fit for my team) I've had for a pick so far.

I'm still open to a really good middle IF or 3B for a pick. But it needs to be a good enough upgrade over Kipnis, Turner, or Swanson to warrant letting a pick go in addition.

That's how I'm evaluating offers in case anyone was wondering.

Oh Swanson 3/3 today bitches. Pepper ur angus America

Teheran 2 scoreless frames yesterday, remember last year how I said how his spring goes his season goes? Consider yourselves warned again.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    Whatever. I also remember 3 robbed hr's in seattle that preserved maneas win. It was something ridiculous

It isnt crying idgaf, they were the outcome of events that happened

I do believe you having 2 championships and being known for trading keepers for picks is affecting things

Im ok with having to make it work with my strongest keepers and low amount of picks. I just actually want to keep some other dudes (like over scherzer).. even though ill take scherzers 270 k's

So fsr nobody is biting

Having reyes would have been nice as that would have given me 4 pitchers and 3 strong hitter keepers to start

His other championship he didn't even win outright.

Everyone knows who the better team was that year, trust me, lol

He's got 1.5 championships, right Chrallmor
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Oh sh*t he's won 3 times, nevermind. You mean the last 2 championships I guess.

Yeah those were both legit.
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever. I also remember 3 robbed hr's in seattle that preserved maneas win. It was something ridiculous

It isnt crying idgaf, they were the outcome of events that happened

I do believe you having 2 championships and being known for trading keepers for picks is affecting things

Im ok with having to make it work with my strongest keepers and low amount of picks. I just actually want to keep some other dudes (like over scherzer).. even though ill take scherzers 270 k's

So fsr nobody is biting

Having reyes would have been nice as that would have given me 4 pitchers and 3 strong hitter keepers to start
    It isn't affecting things. This league has been around for what 7 years now? This **** is nothing new. Everyone didn't have some big revelation and now all of a sudden are copy me time.

I tell you what last year my team struggled for the first time. I realized how important it was to have a strong set of keepers. My team got off to a slow start and didn't really turn the corner until I traded for Ramirez/Brian/DeGrom and picked up Sanchez.

If you think my team was better off with the keepers I went into the season with and who I drafted just lol. I could of really used Machado and Betts last year. Kind of a lesson learned on my part. I took it too far, realized depth is good but stud players are just as important. It's hard to make up those stats from guys like Machado and Betts.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man if i won last year i think people would be trading.

If i had gotten 1k wouldnt i have won? Would have put us at a tie and we tied in regular season but my record was better

Corey kluber missed 2 starts
    Blake snells start cancelled when he was dealing because rain delay
    No starling marte for more than a month

And many more

Think since saalty's won 2 years youre overvaluing picks over keepers
    lol at you crying

The problem is that you're offering guys no one wants. Let's not act like Scherzer and Marte are the same as Trout and Betts. You made two home run deals and prance around like you've revolutionized the way this league plays by trading picks away.

You want to trade? Sure, I'll take Betts. Maybe Trout too. Be a man and up the fuking ante if you want to deal. Otherwise take a seat boy.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Oh sh*t he's won 3 times, nevermind. You mean the last 2 championships I guess.

Yeah those were both legit.
    A couple more and you won't even be able to count that high

A couple more and you won't even be able to count that high
    I know, damn. Guys we can't let him win any more I can't count any higher.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know, damn. Guys we can't let him win any more I can't count any higher.
    Willing to move Rizzo to you for Turner and DP comp...
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    nvm, wrong turner
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Nah. I have first pick and we all know Speed isn't keeping Freeman and Freeman > Rizzo

I'm taking Freeman with the first pick of the draft guys. Now you know.
    -SoutheastBeast1

nvm, wrong turner
    You see, these are the offers I get for my picks. Rizzo for Trea Turner (I assume thats who you thought I had) + draft picks.

Pro, Rizzo for Turner + DP compensation is the offer on the table for you I guess.
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 02-27-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    lol at you crying

The problem is that you're offering guys no one wants. Let's not act like Scherzer and Marte are the same as Trout and Betts. You made two home run deals and prance around like you've revolutionized the way this league plays by trading picks away.

You want to trade? Sure, I'll take Betts. Maybe Trout too. Be a man and up the fuking ante if you want to deal. Otherwise take a seat boy.
    Bro when i first joined yelich and Joc Pederson were the dudes keepers. You can almost keep my whole team. You guys were talking chit about yelich but he turned out not so bad either.

And naw..I'm not trading trout or betts.

You're acting like the nl cy young winner and easy top 5 pitcher is something to sneeze at. You're not getting him in the 7th round. Hell you prob wouldn't get him in the 3rd

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, this site is taking into consideration all rankings

https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/adp/starling-marte.php

Starling marte overall draft position: 22 = 2nd round

Hell if he didn't get hurt you were prob looking at 15 hr, 60 sb's. he led the MLB by far in steals before he got hurt. The power hadn't come but he's done it before. He was being talked about in the 1st

Max scherzer: https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/play...x-scherzer.php

Highest draft position: 7
    Lowest: 27

Avg draft position: 1st pick, 2nd round

That ain't chump change boyo

Trout and betts are #1 and #2 ADP. But that's only 10 picks away from scherzer

Also, this site is taking into consideration all rankings

https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/adp/starling-marte.php

Starling marte overall draft position: 22 = 2nd round

Hell if he didn't get hurt you were prob looking at 15 hr, 60 sb's. he led the MLB by far in steals before he got hurt. The power hadn't come but he's done it before. He was being talked about in the 1st

Max scherzer: https://www.fantasypros.com/mlb/play...x-scherzer.php

Highest draft position: 7
    Lowest: 27

Avg draft position: 1st pick, 2nd round

That ain't chump change boyo

Trout and betts are #1 and #2 ADP. But that's only 10 picks away from scherzer
    **** you sold me. What do you want for Marte?

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pro, Rizzo for Turner + DP compensation is the offer on the table for you I guess.
    Gonna have to politely decline. Trea is going to be a savage this year, plus I already have Votto holding down my corner.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bacon paypal me the buy in bobmelan@yahoo.com. As a gift not business expense or we pay fees. I can then submit to league safe. So when I win this year the money will release to me
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carrasco Cano Carlos Gonzalez Blackmon Betances available

Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    Bacon paypal me the buy in bobmelan@yahoo.com. As a gift not business expense or we pay fees. I can then submit to league safe. So when I win this year the money will release to me
    League safe let's me pay on your behalf. You're good

Already posted this last page
    -SoutheastBeast1

And f*ck Krazy if people wanna keep their picks people wanna keep their picks.

Don't care care if you were offering Trout and Betts and getting declined for them even.

That's life son.
    -SoutheastBeast1

You know how many times I've tried to trade Adam Jones and no one bites?

And now they're putting him at lead off. You know how impossible it's gonna be now?

Sh*t....god dammit....I'm stuck with that mother ****er until the end....
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 02-27-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

You know how many times I've tried to trade Adam Jones and no one bites?

And now they're putting him at lead off. You know how impossible it's gonna be now?

Sh*t....god dammit....I'm stuck with that mother ****er until the end....
    Good you two deserve each other

Good you two deserve each other
    Damn, that hurts. Why you so mean to me bro?

Listen, you won, ok? Is that what you need me to say? I'm saying it. You've got like half the titles in league history, you finish top 3 when you're not champion, and you own the AL every year. Meanwhile I haven't had a good team in 3 years, am at the bottom of the league more often than I'm anywhere near the top, and haven't even had a top tier keeper to my name since 2011 with Matt Kemp.

It's not even a competition any more. My tour is over. Stop picking on the little guy already, ok? You hurt me bad.
    -SoutheastBeast1

And f*ck Krazy if people wanna keep their picks people wanna keep their picks.

Don't care care if you were offering Trout and Betts and getting declined for them even.

That's life son.
    I know.mayne im just saying

I have the opposite strategy. If youre telling me theres a huge gap between betts, trout and scherzer.. from 1st and 2nd pick to 13th. Then whats the difference between the 13th and 84th pick (scherzer and 1st round pick)?

Prolly gonna fuk me this year, BUT i only did it to get stronger keepers. I dont plan on trading a chitload of picks this year

Correa
    Blackmon
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Carrasco
    Betances
    Bregman

Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nodice123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    lol at you crying

Woah, that was intense.

Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh boy...keepers are due at midnight and I still can't decide my 3!

Of the following, which 3 would you keep? It's a 10 team standard 5x5 where we can keep players for 3 years max.
    Mookie Betts
    Miguel Cabrera
    Trea Turner
    Charlie Blackmon
    Max Scherzer

God almighty I feel like there isn't really a wrong answer but it's such a struggle.
    I think Mookie is obviously one to keep, and I believe keeping Scherzer guarantees a solid ace for my rotation. That leaves picking ONE from Miggy, Trea, and Blackmon. Jeez I hate this.....
    Miggy is (usually) such a lock for awesome counting stats, but I don't want to lose the ability to hang onto Trea for 3 years. Blackmon seemed to break out as well but that toe issue scares me a bit.

Originally Posted by Rhythm825 View Post

Of the following, which 3 would you keep? It's a 10 team standard 5x5 where we can keep players for 3 years max.
    Mookie Betts
    Miguel Cabrera
    Trea Turner
    Charlie Blackmon
    Max Scherzer

God almighty I feel like there isn't really a wrong answer but it's such a struggle.
    I think Mookie is obviously one to keep, and I believe keeping Scherzer guarantees a solid ace for my rotation. That leaves picking ONE from Miggy, Trea, and Blackmon. Jeez I hate this.....
    Miggy is (usually) such a lock for awesome counting stats, but I don't want to lose the ability to hang onto Trea for 3 years. Blackmon seemed to break out as well but that toe issue scares me a bit.
    Who is this?
    -SoutheastBeast1

Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhythm825 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who is this?
    Uhh....hi....I'm Steve.

My bad if I posted in the wrong thread...this seemed like the only active fantasy baseball thread.

I'll delete if I'm supposed to be using a different one.

Mookie Betts
    Miguel Cabrera
    Trea Turner
    Charlie Blackmon
    Max Scherzer

Blackmon doesnt have near the ceiling. I think hes a good bet to produce well in coors but i just wouldnt bank on him like the others

I personally think trea is in for a world of regression. But he was pretty ridiculous. But he didnt show near the power and hitting ability in the minors. If he had he would have been up much sooner. While he could he a stud, i wouldnt bet on a repeat

I personally think j-up will go off this year, giving miggy protection, because j-up is a ******* like his brother and he can opt out of his contract this year (hello money). And i still think miggy is fine

I know scherzer is top pick but sp is deep. I just wouldnt keep him

Id have my arguments down to

Mookie
    Miggy
    Trea
    Blackmon

And would give turner the edge due to position scarcity. I could totally see him bombing though. Im not the biggest fan..

Just at the point and time id keep him over blackmon

If you really want sp. Id totally go mookie, miggy, scherzer

Mookie Betts
    Miguel Cabrera
    Trea Turner
    Charlie Blackmon
    Max Scherzer

Keep 3 is useless might as well keep 0. Anyways Betts/Scherzer/Turner, but I'm a gambler. If you want to play it safe keep Miggy over Turner.

Closed Thread
Page 624 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast