InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost 75+ lbs Progress and Advice!

Hey guys. So I've come a long way and I thought I should share my progress (maybe even inspire someone who knows?). I started a year and two months ago at a whopping 243 lbs. I decided right then and there that I needed to change my life or suffer the consequences of being obese. I wasn't extremely dedicated throughout and fell off the path more than a few times. In fact, my current progress reflects maybe only about 10 months of actual working out/dieting. In any case, I know I have a long way to go and I have a feeling everyone here will advise me to bulk, but I'd appreciate any comments you have regardless. My current plan, however, is to keep cutting into the summer and then start a clean bulk possibly in July. By the way, the pics were too large and got unruly when I tried to embed them, so I kept them as links.

December 12, 2008 (243 lbs):

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...FLYk7i268.jpeg

Jan 26, 2010 (170 lbs):

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...H6mwu0669.jpeg
    Last edited by InsideMan; 01-29-2010 at 01:38 PM.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Ya....I think you should clean bulk.....with you being 18...this is the optimal time for you to build mass and bulk....let your muscles grow now...don't worry so much about gaining....Great progress by the way......
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsideMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey thanks a lot! I think I might actually just give it a few more weeks and cut a little more fat off. You know when you come this far, there's a certain 'fat complex' involved that makes bulking a borderline terrifying prospect. As you can imagine, I never want to go back to what I was! Thanks for your comment!

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah man......I had the same "fat complex".....you just got to focus on the big picture and set your goals...if you gain alittle fat in the process....just keep thinkin in the back of your head.....This is momentary....I'll lose this sooner or later...Cheers
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job bud, I say you start your bulk now so you have time to cut for the summer. With the added muscle it should be a lil easier to cut this time around
    Last edited by clos49; 01-29-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    currently under construction

Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bgfr8mweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man congrats on the massive weight loss! I agree with the others, now is definitely the time to start bulking if you have any aspirations to become more muscular. Wish I would have started when I was 18, your body is growing naturally, which will make your bulk go quite well when you first start.

Never considered the 18 thing. I'll give it some thought for sure. Thanks.

TylerCWells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job dude! Did u have any problem with sagging? doesnt look like it, but just wondering!

No nothing that noticeable to be honest (which I was very happy about). I hope it stays that way. I think the key is to just keep at it surely but slowly. If you lose it too fast, you could easily end up with very loose skin I'm guessing. Good luck to you!