Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mminguela View Post
    Thanks, what about SAN Fish Fats? Ive heard good stuff about that one too. Very concentrated I guess.
    SAN Triple Strength Fish Fats are great, I have used them in the past and loved it and I'm getting ready to use them again next week.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

_stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _stacked_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    What exactly about the EFA looks solid? Please explain, educate the rest of us

Which of those 11 different oils in Animal Omega do you like so much, which are dosed in the manner you like?

My point is a lot of people make comments without seeming to know anything about the topic. Yes, 11 > 5 numerically. Is 11 > 5 in the supplement world? Usually no but sometimes yes. The important information is not how many oils are used but instead which oils and in what doses and potentially from what sources and how are they processed/presented.

Note: This is nothing against any of the products, instead it's against people passing along information when they don't know what they are talking about.
    God bless our men and women serving overseas...

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Totally agree with the response I use the Kirkland and its the same as the Sams Brand thier 1000mg each and I do 2 every main meal and 2 before bed total 5000 mg per day plus the Flax oil blend.

If you can afford the Animal Omega I used to use that and its by far the largest and best on the market. with other supps I felt were more important and the fact that I'm not the only one in my household I had to cut costs a little Omega had to go and I also temp switched from Animal Pak to Sportpharma Multi V ( actually same company and I feel for me its just as good at 1/4 the price)

Sorry he was right the fish oil is 400caps and the Flax is 300 caps ( just read the bottles lol) But ya its really good ****.
    Animal and SportPharma are two different companies under the Universal umbrella, Animal Pak is designed geared towards Bodybuilders as where Multi-V is geared more for Athletes and others. I have used both and like both, I have been using SportPharma's Multi-V for two years now and I continue to use it. But you can't really go wrong with either.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

ya Mike I new that, but its easier on those who dont know to just say thier the same company lol.
    I actually like the Multi V better since I dont get the Nuclear Pak Piss anymore and it still supports my insane training sessions. The wife still misses her Womens Fitness Pak from Universal, but she says she is liking the Multi V also now.

Cards won an insane crazy game last night! Warner needs 15 more TD's and he becomes the Greatest QT in the History of Football.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    ya Mike I new that, but its easier on those who dont know to just say thier the same company lol.
    I actually like the Multi V better since I dont get the Nuclear Pak Piss anymore and it still supports my insane training sessions. The wife still misses her Womens Fitness Pak from Universal, but she says she is liking the Multi V also now.

Cards won an insane crazy game last night! Warner needs 15 more TD's and he becomes the Greatest QT in the History of Football.
    I'm glad you and your wife like Multi-V, I love it and the price is great..it gives me everything I need and I couldn't amagine going without it.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~