kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Daily Meal and Nutrition

Info about me, I'm male, very small built, only 5'0" (60 inches, 157 cm) weighing 113lbs.

What would you recommend so i can recover my strength and not feel so weak, i already undergone 2 weeks of rest, but still i feel like i'm still tired...

weeks back I wrote here because after doing intensive workout for around 2 months, my body just became weaker and weaker and weaker ... i even went down on the weight of dumbbells i was carrying for the past trainings i'm doing. I dont know why... my strength just deminished so bad... i lost around 21 lbs in like 5 months time. and lost 4 inches of fat on the belly area. I'm doing HIIT (T, TH, Sat) and Big muscle group trainings on (M, W, F).

For most of you, you'd think i'm starving myself.. but i guess not... i am taking in around 1,400 calories a day and i'm expected to eat around 1,700 using the bmr calculation and using benedict's equation. but i may be wrong.

Here's my diet:

Breakfast (8:30AM)

Protein Shake
    - Total Fat 0.5g
    - Saturated Fat 0.25g
    - Carbohydrates 3.5g
    - Protein 30g

Ritz (10 crackers)
    - Total Fat 5g
    - Saturated Fat 1g
    - Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
    - Monounsaturated Fat 1g
    - Carbohydrates 22g
    - Protein 2g

Lunch (12:30PM)

Subway Double Meat Chicken Breast on Wheat Bread (6 inch)
    - Total Fat 5.5g
    - Saturated Fat 2.2g
    - Total Carbs 54.4g
    - Protein 40g

Snack (4:00PM)

Subway Double Meat Chicken Breast on Wheat Bread (6 inch)
    - Total Fat 5.5g
    - Saturated Fat 2.2g
    - Total Carbs 54.4g
    - Protein 40g

Dinner (7:00PM)

Campbell's Chunky Soup (1 can)
    - Total Fat 2g
    - Saturated Fat 1g
    - Monounsaturated Fat 1g
    - Total Carbs 19g
    - Protein 9g

Snack (9:30PM)

Banana (normal size)
    - Total Fat 0.4g
    - Saturated Fat 0.1g
    - Total Carbs 26.9g
    - Protein 1.3g

Protein Shake
    - Total Fat 0.5g
    - Saturated Fat 0.25g
    - Carbohydrates 3.5g
    - Protein 30g

SUMMARY:

- Total Fat 19.4g
    - Saturated Fat 7g
    - Trans Fat 0g
    - Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
    - Monounsaturated Fat 2g
    - Carbohydrates 183.7g
    - Protein 152.3g

Remember, my total weight is only: 113 lbs.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're eating 1400 and your BMR is 1700 and with your activity you would be at about 2200....so eat about 2750 and you';ll be fine
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiddomarc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No my BMR is 1361.09

i used this website: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    and result returned: You have a BMR of 1361.09.
    using: Harris Benedict Equation
    I multiplied 1.43 x BMR = 1946 calories.
    then i subtract 500 as i read somewhere on this forum to do cut diet: 1446 calories.

So I limit myself to 1446 calories a day, but i add more most of the time. around 1500 calories.

am i doing it wrong?

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kiddomarc View Post
    No my BMR is 1361.09

i used this website: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    and result returned: You have a BMR of 1361.09.
    using: Harris Benedict Equation
    I multiplied 1.43 x BMR = 1946 calories.
    then i subtract 500 as i read somewhere on this forum to do cut diet: 1446 calories.

So I limit myself to 1446 calories a day, but i add more most of the time. around 1500 calories.

am i doing it wrong?
    YES you're doing it wrong why the **** are you cutting?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

oh because i wanna be lean.. i have this horrible love handles and i wanna take em off..

the thing is... almost every part of me is already thin, but that horid belly and love handles just wont go...

my face, my arms they are quite lean and people are noticing it, i lost a big bulge on the belly aswell already however the love handles are really shaped bad, dropping on my side giving me the hour glass shape and its horrible and an i can hold them pretty much, like my fats got totally stuck on the sides.
    Last edited by kiddomarc; 12-16-2009 at 11:20 PM.

oh because i wanna be lean.. i have this horrible love handles and i wanna take em off..
    Are you a troll? Serious? doesn't matter if you're 5'0, my girlfriend is 5'1 110lbs....I can see her abs....you're doing it wrong. build some muscle and don't rely on subway to provide you the majority of your calories....You're doing it terribly terribly wrong.

Eat 1900 calories a day, do your HIT, lift hard and see what happens.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

hmmm... 1900 cals a day? i would love to do that... so what should i limit? carbs? fats?

and oh, since of the busy schedule and usually tired after work, i just bought some dumbbells 5s, 10s and a ball to work out with. aside from the fact that going to the gym consumes gas, money and time which i just cannot afford right now with all these supplements too that i'm buying such as the protein powder. budget kinda tight.

i actually dont want to build muscles coz i will look stupid coz of my size, so i just really wanna be 'skinny / lean' kinda a thing, all i wanted is a flat belly at the least and I'll just worry about six pack later, but first thing is the flat belly.

mark, i really appreciate the help, i hope you can guide me through the right thing to do. i also checked out your pics... that's the belly that i want!!
    Last edited by kiddomarc; 12-16-2009 at 11:26 PM.

hmmm... i actually dont want to build muscles coz i will look stupid coz of my size, so i just really wanna be 'skinny / lean' kinda a thing, all i wanted is a flat belly at the least and I'll just worry about six pack later, but first thing is the flat belly.

mark, i really appreciate the help, i hope you can guide me through the right thing to do. i also checked out your pics... that's the belly that i want!!
    Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh -- but you would have to work REAL hard to put on appreciable muscle mass -- I'm not saying that you have to go for that look, but....if you have broader shoulders and a larger chest then your flat belly will be 100,000,000 times easier to obtain and will be even easier to keep.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh -- but you would have to work REAL hard to put on appreciable muscle mass -- I'm not saying that you have to go for that look, but....if you have broader shoulders and a larger chest then your flat belly will be 100,000,000 times easier to obtain and will be even easier to keep.
    no worries at all.. i appreciate every help you can give me at this point... i've been on plateau for like 3 mos now. plus the sad part that i'm losing strength and stamina and i can hardly even workout

no worries at all.. i appreciate every help you can give me at this point... i've been on plateau for like 3 mos now. plus the sad part that i'm losing strength and stamina and i can hardly even workout
    This is happening because you're overtraining and undereating. You're obviously not going to see logic or take the advice from someone who's been exactly where you're at so have fun spinning your wheels.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

alright, i always thought i'm eating right... now i know better... starting tomorrow i'll eat more and increase my calories. i can feel some really strong cravings lately which im just fighting to give in, i guess i will have to give in and give my body more food ... but of course, the right food. i'll do this immediately tomorrow, see what happens... if there's anything else you can suggest, i will be really glad to hear it, the same goes with the other posters... i'll target 1900 cals starting tom and continue working out as soon as i regain strength.

alright, i always thought i'm eating right... now i know better... starting tomorrow i'll eat more and increase my calories. i can feel some really strong cravings lately which im just fighting to give in, i guess i will have to give in and give my body more food ... but of course, the right food. i'll do this immediately tomorrow, see what happens... if there's anything else you can suggest, i will be really glad to hear it, the same goes with the other posters... i'll target 1900 cals starting tom and continue working out as soon as i regain strength.
    Good move -- Just eat a lot more and it will come up
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play