StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weird stretch mark looking things...

they just appeared today on the tops of each of my shoulders and one shoulder it is huge looks almost like scratches(but not) and the other shoulder you can't see as much but you can still notice them...

i just noticed it tonight as i was rubbing the lotion on its skin.... any idea

EDIT: These have appeared before(about 2 months ago) but they were less obvious but they always appear on both shoulders
    Last edited by StrongIron84; 12-13-2009 at 11:50 PM.
    Body Transformation + Abdomnioplasty results
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQx7fWIEblU

demetrisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its nothing dont worry about it had the same problem you get them when you are doing shoulder press especially the standing calf raises. In my case i just stopped that machine and they faided away just try to replace it with something else that does the same workout

.Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500) .Boss is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by StrongIron84 View Post
    they just appeared today on the tops of each of my shoulders and one shoulder it is huge looks almost like scratches(but not) and the other shoulder you can't see as much but you can still notice them...

i just noticed it tonight as i was rubbing the lotion on its skin.... any idea

EDIT: These have appeared before(about 2 months ago) but they were less obvious but they always appear on both shoulders

Squats?

abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by demetrisk View Post
    its nothing dont worry about it had the same problem you get them when you are doing shoulder press especially the standing calf raises. In my case i just stopped that machine and they faided away just try to replace it with something else that does the same workout
    since when did certain excersice give u stretch marks?

pics to provide better analysis?
    "bustin my ass for the perfect body"

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

?You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew.?

i rapes back

demetrisk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by abzz View Post
    since when did certain excersice give u stretch marks?

pics to provide better analysis?
    almost 3 weeks to a month more weights i was lifting more red and obvious they were became. I dont have any pics of them as they are gone now and i stopped doing that machine after a month. I dont remember the cream i used though

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    likely just the bar leaving marks...will happen if you take a long hiatus from doing exercises with the bb on the traps/shoulders...either use a pad or don't fret it
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongIron84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

here is the pic its not that good quality... thing is havent done squats with the bar in awhile because i had to get like a minor surgery sorta thing on the back of my neck a month ago, so yesturday i only did Press and SLDL and extensions etc

Also OHP i havent really done, i did a OHP on an incline but very light weight because i have a shoulder injury im in PT for right now

EDIT: when i say i havent done them in awhile i mean i didn't do them yesterday either
    Last edited by StrongIron84; 12-14-2009 at 10:22 AM.
    Body Transformation + Abdomnioplasty results
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQx7fWIEblU

kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man I get them bout once a week usually from my gurl diggin her nails in while I'm goin to town. Lol... Looks to me like its from the bar resting there or rubbing it. Ull be fine.
    You start with an intention, but you must constantly remind yourself to keep applying enough focus to achieve that outcome. Follow through. When you've given enough attention to the matter, you"ll have the result...

Feb1 to may1 challenge
    2-1, 166.6
    2-8
    2-15
    2-22
    2-29
    Month Total:

3-1
    3-8
    3-15
    3-22
    3-29
    Month Total:

4-5
    4-12
    4-19
    4-26
    Month Total:

Final Weigh in:
    5-3

Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They are broken blood vessels as someone else already mentioned. You get them from having large amounts of weight resting on the area. The only exercise I do that causes them is the calf press where the pads are over your shoulders. Those should disappear within a week.