felipepimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no.xplode in the morning workout

HELLO, i want to know if i want to workout in the morning should i replace the breakfast for the n.o.xplode? thank you

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by felipepimp View Post
    HELLO, i want to know if i want to workout in the morning should i replace the breakfast for the n.o.xplode? thank you
    no.
    eat real food.. then take your pre-workout.
    i'm not sure if you are serious with this question or not.
    if you are serious... you're 22 years old... you really should know better
    Last edited by michaelarmenta; 11-26-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krossceeper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    no.
    This.
    All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I f**k like you wanna f**k, I'm smart, capable, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

no.
    eat real food.. then take your pre-workout.
    i'm not sure if you are serious with this question or not.
    if you are serious... you're 22 years old... you really should know better

i actually work out at night and 30 mins before training i drink the no-xplode, but if the first i want to do in the morning is workout, should i have a normal breakfast wait the time of at least 2 hours for no-xplode and then the 30mins for training???? or just i wake up drink no-xplode and wait 30mins for going to the gym??

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i actually work out at night and 30 mins before training i drink the no-xplode, but if the first i want to do in the morning is workout, should i have a normal breakfast wait the time of at least 2 hours for no-xplode and then the 30mins for training???? or just i wake up drink no-xplode and wait 30mins for going to the gym??
    dude wake up, drink the no xplode, eat breakfast, go to the gym.

durrrrr

lk_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    dude wake up, drink the no xplode, eat breakfast, go to the gym.

durrrrr
    Some people have stomach problems when they take NO xplode and eat to soon to each other.

I personally take it about an hour after i eat, works great.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    buy some oatmeal at least... and if you still insist on working out on an empty stomach... do you really take bodybuilding seriously?

Originally Posted by lk_jacob View Post
    Some people have stomach problems when they take NO xplode and eat to soon to each other.

ok friend, but you mean, i first drink it and togheter the breakfast? or drink no.xplode and wait some time then have breakfast?? and if you mean this way how much time? my issue is the time...

ok friend, but you mean, i first drink it and togheter the breakfast? or drink no.xplode and wait some time then have breakfast?? and if you mean this way how much time? my issue is the time...
    What i do, is i eat when i wake up.
    Then about an hour later i drink NO Xplode and work out about a half an hour after that.
    From my understanding the reason why they dont recomend taking it at the same time you eat is because some people have to "use the restroom" when they do. But only you know your body so your have to test and see how soon you are able to take it.

Keep in mind this is just what i do. I am not an expert in any way. Oh and just in case you dont allready, make sure to drink mass amounts of water while you work out if you are taking it.

Angry

wake up earlier... make breakfast a priority... then drink the pre-workout chemical mixture... it's not rocket science. seriously, what are they teaching kids these days.
    EDUCATION FAIL
    think to yourself... I WANT TO GET BIG... IT TAKES HARD WORK... SHOULD I SKIP FOOD FOR A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
    does that really, seriously make sense to you? do you really have to ask? take it seriously... being healthy includes eating right... I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.
    Last edited by michaelarmenta; 11-26-2009 at 09:09 PM.

wake up earlier... make breakfast a priority... then drink the pre-workout chemical mixture... it's not rocket science. seriously, what are they teaching kids these days.
    EDUCATION FAIL
    think to yourself... I WANT TO GET BIG... IT TAKES HARD WORK... SHOULD I SKIP FOOD FOR A PRE-WORKOUT DRINK?
    does that really, seriously make sense to you? do you really have to ask? take it seriously... being healthy includes eating right... I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.
    Well if you read the directions on the bottle its easy to see how someone could be confused about it. I hear where you are coming from, but you cant act like he is stupid for asking. Better to ask then make a mistake.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lk_jacob View Post

those people are the same people who have stomach issues when they swim too soon after eating.

theyre bitches.

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oatmeal and banana as soon as i roll out of bed, let it settle and get ready to go..pre-workout drink on the way to the gym. and its a done deal for me.

Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    oatmeal and banana as soon as i roll out of bed, let it settle and get ready to go..pre-workout drink on the way to the gym. and its a done deal for me.
    This^^^
    repped for having common sense
    djaye, i'm in the bay area too

ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10) ybarrama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    protein shake and oats an hour before workout, NO 15-20 before workout, go to work

matt1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what if you have casein right b4 bed then drink NO upon waking?

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take my pwo drink on an empty stomach every morning. If I eat something then I feel sluggush during wo. I wake up at 430, have pwo drink (J3cked, WF, or Xplode), then wo out 30-45 min later.

RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've tried it both ways (empty stomach,after breakfast) I highly suggest you take it with some kind of food in your stomach + this should fuel your workout.

Keep it simple stupid!