DanielD10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Superpump 250 - Should I wait for see anything?

Hey guys.
    I start taking superpump in the last 3 days. In the 2 firts days i take only one scoop and I think i have a better and good pump in some areas (e.g. shoulders) and a little little bit of energy/endurance (not the amount that i was expecting)... And today i did 1.5 scoops and the same thing about energy and endurance but today was arm`s days and I didn`t get a pump just the same that I always have.. So what should I do? Keep tryin it or change it for another one pre workout or intra?

by the way the mixability is very good 10/10... if it makes any difference...

Edit: I`m taking it 30 minutes before workout and 1 hour after my lunch

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanielD10 View Post
    Hey guys.
    I start taking superpump in the last 3 days. In the 2 firts days i take only one scoop and I think i have a better and good pump in some areas (e.g. shoulders) and a little little bit of energy/endurance (not the amount that i was expecting)... And today i did 1.5 scoops and the same thing about energy and endurance but today was arm`s days and I didn`t get a pump just the same that I always have.. So what should I do? Keep tryin it or change it for another one pre workout or intra?

do 2 scoops.

RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail RMail
    Superpump did absolutely nothing for me to.

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really all depends on the person. there isnt much arginine in superpump as compared to many leading preworkout supps. that might be why. but this is because superpump is designed to be stacked with plasmajet 2-3 hrs preworkout. if u combine the two and stick to it for two or three weeks i bet ude get an amazing pump like me and everyone i know stacking them

Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post
    really all depends on the person. there isnt much arginine in superpump as compared to many leading preworkout supps. that might be why. but this is because superpump is designed to be stacked with plasmajet 2-3 hrs preworkout. if u combine the two and stick to it for two or three weeks i bet ude get an amazing pump like me and everyone i know stacking them
    i dont have money do buy them both... just one!
    Which one i can get better result without stacking it?

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well its dependent on what u want. if u want to mentally intensify ur workout or get some quick energy preworkout go with superpump. but if ur really looking for the pump (which i dont blame u cause i love it too lol) ide go with plasmajet. if u lack energy preworkout could always drink some coffee or an inexpensive caffeine pill instead. sure it wont yield the same results but still helps towards the intended purpose

BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All SP250 did was make me have to poop.

A lot.

Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post
    well its dependent on what u want. if u want to mentally intensify ur workout or get some quick energy preworkout go with superpump. but if ur really looking for the pump (which i dont blame u cause i love it too lol) ide go with plasmajet. if u lack energy preworkout could always drink some coffee or an inexpensive caffeine pill instead. sure it wont yield the same results but still helps towards the intended purpose
    ``I start taking superpump in the last 3 days. In the 2 firts days i take only one scoop and I think i have a better and good pump in some areas (e.g. shoulders) and a little little bit of energy/endurance (not the amount that i was expecting``

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BBlawyer View Post
    All SP250 did was make me have to poop.

A lot.
    you didn't take it long enough..

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try taking some time off stimulants. You should easily be able to feel 150mg+ caffeine so you are probably stim tolerant right now. Taking a couple weeks off of ALL stimulants will fix this. When you get back with sp250, itll feel great.
    God bless/science be with our military

BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBlawyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ljd15 View Post
    you didn't take it long enough..
    I don't think I should have to take it "long enough."

Jack3d and White Flood worked instantly and never gave me the problems of SP250.

And actually gave me good energy/pump.

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys.

...if you wait long enough, Rich Gaspari himself will jump out of the powder and crack you across the face with a 40 lb dumbbell...lol, in all seriousness bro, the SuperPump formula is good, it'll give you some energy, a solid pump, and a little focus...but don't expect to magic with this, or for that matter, any pre workout formula out there...

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Try taking some time off stimulants. You should easily be able to feel 150mg+ caffeine so you are probably stim tolerant right now. Taking a couple weeks off of ALL stimulants will fix this. When you get back with sp250, itll feel great.
    This is my first pre workout supp.
    This is my first stimulant supp that i use.
    I never drink any drink with caff.

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    ...if you wait long enough, Rich Gaspari himself will jump out of the powder and crack you across the face with a 40 lb dumbbell...lol, in all seriousness bro, the SuperPump formula is good, it'll give you some energy, a solid pump, and a little focus...but don't expect to magic with this, or for that matter, any pre workout formula out there...
    I don`t expect magic of it... but I dont see nothing yet that worth the price of it
    Last edited by DanielD10; 11-13-2009 at 03:55 PM.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RMail View Post
    Superpump did absolutely nothing for me to.
    me either
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Superpump is terribly overrated. No-explode is better but right now I am using Assualt from muscle pharm and its killer.

NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like white flood it has been working great for me so far.

Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried a scoop of Superpump 250 today. I had been using White Flood previously. My initial thoughts are that White Flood gave better energy and pumps; and I just had a better overall feeling while taking it. I'm going to bump up to two scoops and give Superpump 250 some more time though. I may have had an off day or something.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is my first pre workout supp.
    This is my first stimulant supp that i use.
    I never drink any drink with caff.
    A solid pump is a combination of a number of things:
    - preworkout meal containing complex carbs to fuel your workout and drive cellular hydration
    - adequate water intake
    - traing rep range that supports maximal blood flow (8-12 reps ideally - no low rep maxes)
    - rest periods cannot be too long (1-2 minutes maximum)

the pump is like filling up a ballon with air. You need to have the right conditions or else you will be flat. No preworkou supplement can make up for the other factors being missing.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    A solid pump is a combination of a number of things:
    - preworkout meal containing complex carbs to fuel your workout and drive cellular hydration
    - adequate water intake
    - traing rep range that supports maximal blood flow (8-12 reps ideally - no low rep maxes)
    - rest periods cannot be too long (1-2 minutes maximum)

the pump is like filling up a ballon with air. You need to have the right conditions or else you will be flat. No preworkou supplement can make up for the other factors being missing.
    yes this. he beat me to inquiring into ur workout rep ranges

Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flexapeal View Post
    Superpump is terribly overrated. No-explode is better but right now I am using Assualt from muscle pharm and its killer.

Agree with above--well not the assault part since I've never heard of it, but NO xplode tastes better to me and scoop for scoop gives me much more in terms of a pump and stimulant effect vs sp250.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drew1021 View Post
    Agree with above--well not the assault part since I've never heard of it, but NO xplode tastes better to me and scoop for scoop gives me much more in terms of a pump and stimulant effect vs sp250.
    Bear in mind that it has more caffiene which not only makes you crash hard, but also makes your tolerance develop faster, meaning you get used to it quicker.

Also, superpump is one of the few pre workouts that has BCAAs, proven to help with anabolism and recovery.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lordakhenulv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lord, I only tried NO-Xplode, White Flood and Superpump...and let me tell you, changing a bit from the "no-xplode is crap" generality, this product makes you crash really hard, thats why i stopped taking it

White flood is the cleanest i think overall, if for endurance then Superpump, by FAR

seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000) seanpreynolds1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alot of supplements sometimes dont take the same effect on everyone. You have been taking it for 3 days, its a preworkout basically to intensify your workout, second word is workout, defintiely follow proper form and push it to the max ithout risk or injury. Make sure your eating properly. I did about 2 scoops and an extra niaicin serving (could flush you). Let me know how it goes my friend

Originally Posted by danield10 View Post
    hey guys.
    I start taking superpump in the last 3 days. In the 2 firts days i take only one scoop and i think i have a better and good pump in some areas (e.g. Shoulders) and a little little bit of energy/endurance (not the amount that i was expecting)... And today i did 1.5 scoops and the same thing about energy and endurance but today was arm`s days and i didn`t get a pump just the same that i always have.. So what should i do? Keep tryin it or change it for another one pre workout or intra?

By the way the mixability is very good 10/10... If it makes any difference...

Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I switched from NO-Xplode to SP250 awhile back and I like it a lot better. I take 3 scoops with a couple pieces of whole grain bread pre-workout and it gives me hours of energy and great pumps. Took a little while for my digestive system to get used to it, but the food helps quite a bit.

Originally Posted by seanpreynolds1 View Post
    Alot of supplements sometimes dont take the same effect on everyone. You have been taking it for 3 days, its a preworkout basically to intensify your workout, second word is workout, defintiely follow proper form and push it to the max ithout risk or injury. Make sure your eating properly. I did about 2 scoops and an extra niaicin serving (could flush you). Let me know how it goes my friend
    Superpump doesn't have beta alanine so you won't get the niacin flush tingles.

In working with many pro athletes, we found that the beta alanine tingles during the workout were actually not very desirable, which is why we don't have it in our preworkout. Besides, all studies supporting beta alanine supplementation indicate smaller doses spread throughout the day, not one big dose preworkout.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Superpump doesn't have beta alanine so you won't get the niacin flush tingles.

In working with many pro athletes, we found that the beta alanine tingles during the workout were actually not very desirable, which is why we don't have it in our preworkout. Besides, all studies supporting beta alanine supplementation indicate smaller doses spread throughout the day, not one big dose preworkout.
    I love beta alanine tingles during my workout...
    Not affiliated

Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drew1021 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bear in mind that it has more caffiene which not only makes you crash hard, but also makes your tolerance develop faster, meaning you get used to it quicker.

Also, superpump is one of the few pre workouts that has BCAAs, proven to help with anabolism and recovery.
    I've not experienced any crash from any of these preworkout products, most likely because I only take one serving before workouts. I don't consume caffeine otherwise. People who take 2-3 servings daily are the ones who develop the huge tolerance to the products and complain they don't do anything. BCAA in preworkout products is a non-issue for me since I drink protein prior to workouts and aminos during.