coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

are snacks between meals bad?

I'm trying to bust a plateau, and i was wondering if eating snacks between meals is really that bad for your metabolism??

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all that counts in regards to snacks is overall calorie intake. Assuming your macros are right. If you eat a 500 calorie meal with no snack or a 300 cal meal with a 200 cal snack later, it's all the same.

coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does eating really low calories help out a lot in keto? I know it's standard for most diets, the old burning more than you're taking in, but with keto fat's have a lot of calories

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by coolcoolcat View Post
    Does eating really low calories help out a lot in keto? I know it's standard for most diets, the old burning more than you're taking in, but with keto fat's have a lot of calories
    do you know exactly how many carbs, cals, fats and protein are you intaking?
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think it matters. Personally I prefer to do 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones...keeps me sane, and that way I don't get hungry
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

Will WorkOUT for food... littlelifter3's Avatar
    littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlelifter3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    I don't think it matters. Personally I prefer to do 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones...keeps me sane, and that way I don't get hungry
    this is what I do as well. keeps my metabolism going all day.
    However, weight loss is pretty much all about calories in v. calories out.
    ♥ I'm not the average girl from your video.. and I ain't built like a supermodel..
    But I learned to love myself unconditionally....Because I am a QUEEN ♥

Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by littlelifter3 View Post
    this is what I do as well. keeps my metabolism going all day.
    However, weight loss is pretty much all about calories in v. calories out.
    Contrary to popular belief. Having 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day vs having 3 huge meals. There is no real significant difference.

At the end of the day it's all about calories in vs calories out. You really think having 6 smaller meals throughout the day will increase your metabolism significantly? Like burns an extra 200 calories? Lol