Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)

chiropractic work

Ok so I'm pretty sure my shoulders out of place due to the car accident I had before, the tendons are getting crushed causing pain in the side of the shoulder...does anyone know what kind of therapy will or could fix this does it sound chiropractic or like i need surgery?
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    Ok so I'm pretty sure my shoulders out of place due to the car accident I had before, the tendons are getting crushed causing pain in the side of the shoulder...does anyone know what kind of therapy will or could fix this does it sound chiropractic or like i need surgery?
    Did you go to the doctor after your accident? It sounds like you sound have an x-ray taken.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    way to tell with such little info. The first step should be to go to an orthopedic doctor and get an actual diagnosis.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I've had an Xray, the report said mild hooking of the anterior acromium....causing impingement. I haven't seen the orthepedic doctor yet the appointments on the 30th. The GP i went to didn't know jack**** he said to take 3 weeks off and keep training but yeah thats not gonna put my shoulder back into place.

So yeah I'm going there soon but pretty much wanted to get an idea from a few people on here incase anyones had anything similar or knows anything about it.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you know a good chiropracter, it might be good to go see him and see what he has to say about it.

FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUDawgFan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey Wilde, I had the same problem (hooked acromuim) and had surgery last May. I was pretty minor surgery, they just shaved the acromuim and part of my clavical down to make space. I was only in a sling for 2 days, and started PT 3 days after my surgery. PT went well and I was lifting (light weight) only a month later. I think it was about 2 months post surgery before I could start getting serious in the gym again, and it still hurts to do flat bench ( so I dont do it anymore), but thats about my only limitation. My other shoulder has the same problem, and its funny because I just got off the phone with my MD to tell him I'm ready to schedule surgery on that one. Just find a good shouler doc and you should be fine. Good luck.

Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sloandy73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I've had an Xray, the report said mild hooking of the anterior acromium....causing impingement. I haven't seen the orthepedic doctor yet the appointments on the 30th. The GP i went to didn't know jack**** he said to take 3 weeks off and keep training but yeah thats not gonna put my shoulder back into place.

So yeah I'm going there soon but pretty much wanted to get an idea from a few people on here incase anyones had anything similar or knows anything about it.
    A hooked acromion has nothing to do with your car accident. An acromion can be shaped one of 3 ways. The bone is formed in a position that is flat, curved or hooked. Their is an increased incidence of rotator cuff tears with a hooked acromion.

Originally Posted by FSUDawgFan View Post
    hey Wilde, I had the same problem (hooked acromuim) and had surgery last May. I was pretty minor surgery, they just shaved the acromuim and part of my clavical down to make space. I was only in a sling for 2 days, and started PT 3 days after my surgery. PT went well and I was lifting (light weight) only a month later. I think it was about 2 months post surgery before I could start getting serious in the gym again, and it still hurts to do flat bench ( so I dont do it anymore), but thats about my only limitation. My other shoulder has the same problem, and its funny because I just got off the phone with my MD to tell him I'm ready to schedule surgery on that one. Just find a good shouler doc and you should be fine. Good luck.
    whats the scar look like? can you provide a pic?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a professional opinion from a doctor. You should have gone immediately after the accident.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See a doctor. If you have resistance bands use them and do normal shoulder exercises, Otherwise listen to your doctor.

BarryVictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your shoulder already dislocated then you now need a surgery but if it is not then try to consult for a chiropractor.