Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    [_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey AK,

I'm trying to bulk up and do a lot of cardio on the side. What would be a good way to balance this when figuring out how many extra calories?

Also, today I lifted and feel like I haven't really improved my bench since my last go, but my squats did. Could it be from needing more calories?

Thanks man
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can do that bro Tues you can do quads and thurs you could do hammy's and calves.

Originally Posted by 19JasonB93 View Post
    hows this

monday chest/ bicep
    wednesday back/tricep
    friday delts/traps

tuesday or thursday can be legs
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

www.bigaktraining.webs.com

AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AKjergaard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey bro it took me awhile about three years but I also did four shows in three years and caught som amazing rebounds, kept my nutriton good, and busted butt in the gym.

Originally Posted by gothamlifter View Post
    ak dude how long did it take you to reach 200 lbs?
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

Hey bro I would do low moderate cardio a couple times a week about 3-4 times for pry 20 mins through some ab workouts in there that will keep you lean. But what I would do is up your carbs a little bit maybe do like 400g of carbs and on off days lower it to 200g and change up your rep range or possibly change movements to keep your body guessing. Then you can go back to flat bench and see if your strength went up.
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Hey AK,

I'm trying to bulk up and do a lot of cardio on the side. What would be a good way to balance this when figuring out how many extra calories?

Also, today I lifted and feel like I haven't really improved my bench since my last go, but my squats did. Could it be from needing more calories?

Thanks man
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 19JasonB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AKjergaard View Post
    You can do that bro Tues you can do quads and thurs you could do hammy's and calves.
    hey what are some good workous for quads tuesday and hammys and calves thursday

Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spitfire173 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey AK, can you suggest the what muscle groups you would work if you only had 3 days a week to go to the gym and work out?

Registered User Mikesquest4size's Avatar
    Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikesquest4size has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro I would do low moderate cardio a couple times a week about 3-4 times for pry 20 mins through some ab workouts in there that will keep you lean. But what I would do is up your carbs a little bit maybe do like 400g of carbs and on off days lower it to 200g and change up your rep range or possibly change movements to keep your body guessing. Then you can go back to flat bench and see if your strength went up.
    When do you recommend doing cardio for minimal muscle loss??? post workout?? or on an empty stomach in the morning?? basically when is the optimal time to do cardio just to stay lean while bulking..?

Thanks bro
    Workout log! -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158818823&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by Mikesquest4size View Post
    When do you recommend doing cardio for minimal muscle loss??? post workout?? or on an empty stomach in the morning?? basically when is the optimal time to do cardio just to stay lean while bulking..?

Thanks bro
    If you are just trying to lean up a litttle while bulking you can do post workout bro that would be good.
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

Originally Posted by Spitfire173 View Post
    Hey AK, can you suggest the what muscle groups you would work if you only had 3 days a week to go to the gym and work out?
    I would do a upper body lower body where you change each week like one week you will train upper body twice a week and the next you will do lower body twice a week something like that.
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

anyone know why rank goes from high to the worst I have no idea what just happend on my body space
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey AK, why're you red bro?

And, how much pounds do you think you could put on in 3 months for a 135-140lber. With a good diet and good workout routine? Fat included.

Thanks brah.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

Hey bro my rep I was on like an hour ago and it was at like as high as it could go now its at the lowest you can be?
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Hey AK, why're you red bro?

And, how much pounds do you think you could put on in 3 months for a 135-140lber. With a good diet and good workout routine? Fat included.

Thanks brah.
    Hey bro you can put on 1-2 lbs of lean muscle on a week everyother week I would say though a good 10-12lbs of good quality muscle in that amount of time tho with right diet and training.
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

Does anyone now how to or how this red happend and how to fix it?
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling

iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i can get to the gym 4 days a week i currently do a split

mon chest/tri/abs
    wed back/bi
    fri delts/traps/abs
    sun legs/calves

looking to change it up a bit im working on putting lean mass on while keeping fat to minimal or even losing fat, i do cardio straight after every workout for 10-15 mins any tips you could give me or even any specific exercises to include each workout?

also repped you to try get you out of red.

Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone now how to or how this red happend and how to fix it?
    A couple high rep users negged you. Me being one of them. Why? Because you're spewing retarded nonsense like what I quoted below.

Hey bro you can put on 1-2 lbs of lean muscle on a week everyother week I would say though a good 10-12lbs of good quality muscle in that amount of time tho with right diet and training.

[QUOTE=Cser;504992441]A couple high rep users negged you. Me being one of them. Why? Because you're spewing retarded nonsense like what I quoted below.[

I do know what I am talking about bro, I have learned from top trainers and bodybuilders. I am a competitor and I train people, if you dont like the way I give advice then dont pay attention to my forum. There's no retarded nonsense on this forum.
    Big AK

Personal Training

Nutrition Counseling