stfu and train. mike.the.animal's Avatar
    mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Bands Do You Listen To?

heres a picture of the different bands i listen to, my favourite music, just wondering what everybody else listens to.

HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HardWorkandRest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty much everything. I have a huge assortment of music on my ipod, and when I plug it into my stereo, just hit the shuffle button. When I workout, I like the usual Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch, Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb of God. Nickelback's newer CD has been playing alot in my car, along with Our Lady Peace. Whatever sounds good.
    Nothin but a peanut!

Even if winning isn't logical, losing is far from optional.

Team FrvrMuscle

VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10) VacAsian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like Indie bands.. some hip hop but not a lot.

CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10) CharlieYo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I listen to a lot of European metal (Sonata Arctica, Turisas, Ensiferum, Warmen, Children of Bodom) and assorted trance that I leech off of di.fm.
    "Complexity for complexity's sake is dumb. Slow progress when fast is available is very poor decision making. Training indirectly with elaborate assistance exercises to raise your back squat is foolish if you can walk in the gym and add weight to your back squat."
    -Madcow

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    right now its mostly Tool/A Perfect Circle i have all they songz.

anything else in my full 8GB nano has turned dull or i dont like. need moarrr musix
    *torrents*

Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alkaios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mike.the.animal View Post
    heres a picture of the different bands i listen to, my favourite music, just wondering what everybody else listens to.
    Brokencyde is f.cking garbage, Taylor Swift + Rob Zombie are self explanatory, and Trivium is overrated...but you listen to a lot of the bands I do. I'm suprised to see stuff like Attack Attack! on there, they're a great screamo/techno band.

I'll add on a few:

August Burns Red
    Between The Buried and Me
    Breathe Carolina
    Dragonforce (not just "Through The Fire and Flames" like every other Guitar Hero f.ggot)
    The Ghost Inside
    I Killed The Prom Queen
    I Set My Friends On Fire
    He Is Legend
    Ill Nino
    In Flames
    Lamb Of God
    Memphis May Fire
    Parkway Drive
    Sonic Syndicate
    Stick To Your Guns

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Miss May I
    For the Fallen Dreams
    Oceano
    Impending Doom
    We Came as Romans
    Molotav Solution
    Suffokate
    Underneath the Gun
    Attack Attack!

Yeah, anything with breakdowns are going to be in my iTunes library.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I has last.fm in my sig, has all the music I listen to pretty much. Looking at the last few weeks / month is probably more accurate of what I listen to now though, because I didn't scrobble from May until early August.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000) soljah808 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    roots reggae ftw and hiphop
    Ϫ~Ϫ~Ϫ~ Official Hawaii Crew ~Ϫ~Ϫ~Ϫ
    Genuinely Nice Guy Crew
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Miscers that lift crew
    Cold Shower Crew

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretty much just hiphop/rap
    Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50) U-MAD-BRAH will become famous soon enough. (+50)

fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't believe people actually like Attack Attack.. that **** is so terrible

Past 10 days top 10 on last.fm

Parkway Drive
    A Skylit Drive
    Molotov Solution
    Despised Icon
    August Burns Red
    Whitechapel
    Veil of Maya
    Disfiguring the Goddess
    Modern Life Is War
    Cryptopsy

http://www.last.fm/user/Zekest3r
    My Comeback Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170725031&pagenumber=

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hip hop and rap that isn't garbage like the songs on the radio.

common
    lupe fiasco
    kid cudi
    mos def
    talib kweli

just to name a few. all these other ***s like soulja boy piss me off. they give hip hop and rap a bad name. so much quality stuff that they don't play on the radio. it's a shame

mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) mike.the.animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Alkaios View Post
    Brokencyde is f.cking garbage, Taylor Swift + Rob Zombie are self explanatory, and Trivium is overrated...but you listen to a lot of the bands I do. I'm suprised to see stuff like Attack Attack! on there, they're a great screamo/techno band.

I'll add on a few:

August Burns Red
    Between The Buried and Me
    Breathe Carolina
    Dragonforce (not just "Through The Fire and Flames" like every other Guitar Hero f.ggot)
    The Ghost Inside
    I Killed The Prom Queen
    I Set My Friends On Fire
    He Is Legend
    Ill Nino
    In Flames
    Lamb Of God
    Memphis May Fire
    Parkway Drive
    Sonic Syndicate
    Stick To Your Guns
    i agree brokencyde blows, i think i have maybe 6 plays total from the whole album

some real solid bands there, used to have august burns red, between the buried and me, i killed the prom queen, i set my friends on fire, parkway drive on my comp, but all my music got wiped and i had to start over

Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    Miss May I
    For the Fallen Dreams
    Oceano
    Impending Doom
    We Came as Romans
    Molotav Solution
    Suffokate
    Underneath the Gun
    Attack Attack!

Yeah, anything with breakdowns are going to be in my iTunes library.
    havnt really heard of any of them besides we came as romans and attack attack!, il give the others a look

Originally Posted by fahrenheitt View Post
    I can't believe people actually like Attack Attack.. that **** is so terrible

listen to stick stickly, and bro, ashleys here by attack attack and tell me they suck.

Past 10 days top 10 on last.fm

Parkway Drive
    A Skylit Drive
    Molotov Solution
    Despised Icon
    August Burns Red
    Whitechapel
    Veil of Maya
    Disfiguring the Goddess
    Modern Life Is War
    Cryptopsy

http://www.last.fm/user/Zekest3r
    rest of these are quality, i have a last.fm too i dont listen to music on there though
    Last edited by mike.the.animal; 08-23-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_Gainz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i can never get enough of John Frusciante. he is and always will be my favourite.

but right now im addicted to Portugal. The Man
    give some of their music a try its aweosme. so relaxin

fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol I have listened to Attack Attack! before... Stick Stickly does nothing for me. The vocals annoy me.. auto-tune? Really? Breakdowns are unimaginative, and they're trying really hard to be Enter Shikari with the electronic bits.

Bro, Ashley's Here is the same thing.. this music just does nothing for me.

brb, listening to Aesop Rock
    My Comeback Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170725031&pagenumber=

gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    skillet, pillar, TFK, anberlin

christian rock FTW

Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500) Vodkilis is not very helpful. (-500)
    I like all kinds, but these are my top bands...

U2
    Coldplay
    Owl City
    Friday Night Boys
    MGMT

Miley Cyrus (srs)(not one of my top)
    ΦKT- Misc Fraternity Crew

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

haha(no tool, no homo)

Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000) Teench is just really nice. (+1000)
    R.I.P. Frvrmuscle

Goals by end of the year

3 plate bench
    4 plate squat
    5 plate deadlift

Originally Posted by fahrenheitt View Post
    Lol I have listened to Attack Attack! before... Stick Stickly does nothing for me. The vocals annoy me.. auto-tune? Really? Breakdowns are unimaginative, and they're trying really hard to be Enter Shikari with the electronic bits.

Bro, Ashley's Here is the same thing.. this music just does nothing for me.

brb, listening to Aesop Rock
    aesop rock? you srs? that sh/it is gay

Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Children of Bodom
    Soilwork
    Alice in Chains
    Kreator
    Nirvana
    MachineHead
    Shadows Fall
    Seether
    Rev Theory
    Bruce Springsteen
    Kenny Wayne Shepherd
    Oasis
    Tantric
    Fastball

i'm very diverse
    meh

Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trivium
    Paramore
    Bullet For My Valentine
    Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana
    Bleeding Through
    Murderdolls
    Avril Lavigne
    3 Inches Of Blood
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Children Of Bodom
    Disturbed
    Tatu
    All That Remains
    Lamb Of God
    "Not everyone who works hard succeeds, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard"

Current Favorite Boxers: Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, Manny Pacquiao, Edwin Valero, Carl Froch, Marcos Maidana

Hate: David Haye, Amir Khan

AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) AusterMule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amon Amarth
    Dying Fetus
    Nile
    Winds of Plague
    Whitechapel
    /thread

Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restrictment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Korn
    System of a Down
    Disturbed
    Amon Amarth
    MudVayne
    Serj Tankian
    Seether
    Slipknot
    Mushroom head
    and pretty much any other type of heavy metal/rock.

Although at times I like slower songs if I am kind of tired.
    !!~~GIVING FREE INVITES TO LOCKERZ, WHERE YOU GET FREE STUFF QUICKLY JUST BY GETTING POINTZ. THIS WILL BE THE NEXT BIG HIT, SO REQUEST AN INVITATION NOW!!~~!!

Learn more here: http://www.********.com/pages/LOCKERZ/80976158596#/pages/LOCKERZ/80976158596?v=app_2347471856&viewas=0

*simply pm me your e-mail so I can send you an invite*