Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arimasu_yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunatley, life is full of difficult decisions that can adversely affect multiple people and their lives. Before you jump to conclusions, be objective about this. are you SURE there is something more going on? If so, i agree with most others. Tell your ol man. How could you look him in the face knowing what's going on? Maybe they need a little sitdown? An extramarital affair does not always lead to divorce.

How old is your sister? maybe you should talk to her about this?
    O.o Blasphemy.

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok my serious advice is to tell your dad, and acquire evidence against her and help him out because he's not doing anything wrong, in court if the woman isn't completely a **** up she'll get everything. You need to tell your dad, he doesn't deserve to have a cheating whore wife and a pussy kid who won't tell him what is happening.

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by birdman2 View Post
    Grab all evidence
    Talk to Father
    Give father time to make legal moves
    Confront mom or watch father confront mom

Even though you came from that vagina.. she is still female brotheren. You'll understand when your older. Make sure u take of your pops.
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500) Ninja84Rush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you sure your dad isn't cheating too? Maybe they have an "understanding". Sticky situation. Your Dad needs to know, imo, regardless. Keep it a secret b/n you and your mom is betraying your dad. Is he a good guy, op?

invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) invection is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by simbaguy2 View Post
    hey, misc. I'm going to make this story short. I opened my mom's email today, and found oput she cheatiung on my dad via msn and ********. By the looks of it, the bastard shes cheating with is married aswell. I'm just 15, and i don't know what to do. I feel like ****, and wanna ****ing die. I don't know who else i can ask for advice than the misc. I just want everything to go back to normal. It seems like my mom also feels guilty sometimes, as she cries sometimes for "no reason". I tried to hack the ****er's email to send her a fake message saying hes done with her, but i cant hack it. My mom's not a bad person, and she loves my dad very much, i just don't know what is happening with her. I don't want our amily to split up or anything. Please misc, give me some advice, i dont know what the hell to do.
    well i guess not...
    I am the decision, the more expensive sports cars, muscle / strength to buy more powerful machines was surprised. 18 years old you really are, I, I really appreciate the film's star

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    confront mom

and btw, OP I know its sad but you need to be mentally prepared for divorce. If you cheat on your spouse, you dont truly love them.

CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptainCake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell you're dad man. That ****'s ****ed up.
    Moderation is key.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zen18 View Post
    tell her stop it completly or your gonna tell your dad
    Screw that. OP, tell your dad. I found out my mom was cheating on my dad when I was between 12-14, don't remember which. I picked up the phone to call a friend and heard my mom talking in a 'seductive' voice to some guy I've never heard of. I heard her say, "So, was it okay that I came over after work today?" He said yeah and told her to come over whenever she wanted. I told my dad about the call the next morning. I've never seen such a pitiful face on my dad. It hurt so much to do, but in the end it was best for everyone. My mom was ALWAYS miserable with my dad because my dad was probably the worst husband/dad. He was the most selfish man I've ever known.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blah... has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep screenshots to help protect ur dad incase she sais she wants a divorce she will take everything ur dad owns and ruin his life then she will just happen to meet a new guy right after the divorce (the guys shes been cheating with) if u have proof shes been cheating she wnt get jack****..also talk to ur mom

T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) T-Money is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stop being such a little pussy Ph@g OP and tell your dad already
    Misc BJJ Crew

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJS2 View Post
    ouch man tough position. first thing I would do is go into her e-mail and take screenshots of EVERYTHING. save those screenshots on a flashdrive or cd or something.

Do you have any other family who you trust to help you out in this position? Any grandparents or aunts/uncles that would handle this well? In all honesty it would be better if someone older who isn't in the immediate family handle this situation.

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJS2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by birdman2 View Post
    Grab all evidence
    Talk to Father
    Give father time to make legal moves
    father confront mom
    This. Or if there is a close relative I think you should talk to them.

Im negging and reporting all non serious replies, people should be smart enough to distinguish between a troll story and real life. nickk is apparently mad I did this to him.

Im negging and reporting all non serious replies, people should be smart enough to distinguish between a troll story and real life. nickk is apparently mad I did this to him.

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000) halffttime is just really nice. (+1000)
    obvious troll is obvious

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nickk View Post
    Stay out of this thread. Negged for repeatedly ignoring serious tag.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10) pradyisback is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    didnt read all msgs... but Just man up.. confront her... if she doesnt stop then tell that fukers family everything... for proof take screenshots of moms email or printouts

macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) macmoney is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First thing is take screen shots of as much **** as possible, and gather as much evidence.

2nd make copy's

3rd confront mom. She loves your dad so much that she is going to suck another guys dick? she don't love ****, she is a selfish bich. She knows what she is doing could ruin a family, and guess what, it is since you found out. You profit as much as you can from her, she deserves to feel miserable for doing this to YOUR dad, to the guy SHE married, and ruining YOUR family.

4th after you get as much **** from her, you tell your dad. But this is how you do it. Find a lawyer and lay out a game plan, because if he is smart he should divorce the dumb bich, he obviously won't change her cheating ways. You want to make sure DB gets nothing, after figuring out everything you tell your dad. You show him the lawyer you talked to, to make sure he gets everything, also if I were you, I wouldn't live w/ your mom. All she is is a dumb whore that should be shipped to Iraq for are troops to rape her!

Your not the one that is ruining anyhting your dumb mom is. Now don't be a bich and not do this, it will haunt you for the rest of your life

in be4 finding out op is frauding lol

Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by simbaguy2 View Post
    My mom's not a bad person, and she loves my dad very much, i just don't know what is happening with her. I don't want our amily to split up or anything. Please misc, give me some advice, i dont know what the hell to do.
    Where you are wrong is here: Thinking your mom is not a bad person. Dude I know it might be hard to accept at your age, but your mom is a whore. There's no other way to put it. If she wanted to sleep with other people, she should have just divorced your dad. Honest, *good* people don't cheat when they're married with kids. Sorry dude, but you *really* need to tell your dad about this. Just my $0.02.

Whoever told OP to talk to the guy that his mom is cheating with isn't too bright. It's not that guy's fault. It's the mom's fault 100%, so the guy has nothing to do with it, even if he knew she was married.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aim2Maim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly bro gather up all the evidence you can and store it on a flash drive or disc. I would then tell your pops first so he can then think it over and gather up all his legal **** if need be. DO NOT tell your mom first. She will probably just spew out bs and end up seeing a different guy later on. Remember that if you keep your dad in the dark about all this, the problem will just be even bigger in the long run.

You can't let things like this sort themselves out completely now. The **** has already hit the fan in your situation, and right now it's all about damage control.

You know what to do.
    Best of luck.

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    blackmail mother for BJs

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay OP, thanks for telling me, was just wondering.

And just to contribute to this thread, tell your dad.

I know I'd want to know if my GF was cheating on me.

xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000) xerik126x is just really nice. (+1000)
    In b4 that guy that his mom is "cheating" on is just his dad but they didn't want the kids to read their sexy emails and had secret times/places to bang
    Get off my internet podefile
    Giants, Rangers, Yankees, Knicks

brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000) brunch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Stay out of this thread. Negged for repeatedly ignoring serious tag.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **2006 miscers for life crew**
    **tall mothafukers crew**
    **olive oil crew**
    **feels when no gf crew**
    **step on manlets if they are in my way crew**
    **"yaaahh buddayyyy"--RONNIE "aint nuttin but a light weight peanut babay " COLEMAN--Crew**

poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000) poppa_boner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lollercopter View Post
    You used the serious tag in that thread as well. Why should we believe you on this one?
    The boy who cried wolf?

wow....I feel sorry for the kid though, damn tough

How old is your sister though for real if this happened to me to be honest I would first go to my sister whos older than me, 22 and me and her would discuss it.
    Last edited by muslcegainer15; 07-31-2009 at 04:50 PM.

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worst advice in the entire thread.

Why would he want to bring more family members in this?

He should just tell his father.

Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aim2Maim View Post
    Honestly bro gather up all the evidence you can and store it on a flash drive or disc. I would then tell your pops first so he can then think it over and gather up all his legal **** if need be. DO NOT tell your mom first. She will probably just spew out bs and end up seeing a different guy later on. Remember that if you keep your dad in the dark about all this, the problem will just be even bigger in the long run.

You can't let things like this sort themselves out completely now. The **** has already hit the fan in your situation, and right now it's all about damage control.

You know what to do.
    Best of luck.
    This. Gather as much evidence as you can here. Don't let your dad get taken to the cleaners in a potential divorce case. He wasn't in the wrong. Sorry dude, but your mom is a real piece of work from the sounds of things. Don't let her get half of your dad's assets after she's already cheated on him.

Originally Posted by Aim2Maim View Post

You know what to do.
    Best of luck.
    I agree with this man 110%. Confront your DAD first. Why the hell would you confront your mom first? That's so stupid. So she could lie to you, manipulate you, etc etc. Tell your dad ASAP. These situations WILL NOT FIX THEMSELVES and it's not fair to your dad to act like this never happened.

I can't believe the **** people are suggesting.

Tell your dad. He deserves to know.

Originally Posted by macmoney View Post
    First thing is take screen shots of as much **** as possible, and gather as much evidence.

2nd make copy's

3rd confront mom. She loves your dad so much that she is going to suck another guys dick? she don't love ****, she is a selfish bich. She knows what she is doing could ruin a family, and guess what, it is since you found out. You profit as much as you can from her, she deserves to feel miserable for doing this to YOUR dad, to the guy SHE married, and ruining YOUR family.

4th after you get as much **** from her, you tell your dad. But this is how you do it. Find a lawyer and lay out a game plan, because if he is smart he should divorce the dumb bich, he obviously won't change her cheating ways. You want to make sure DB gets nothing, after figuring out everything you tell your dad. You show him the lawyer you talked to, to make sure he gets everything, also if I were you, I wouldn't live w/ your mom. All she is is a dumb whore that should be shipped to Iraq for are troops to rape her!

Your not the one that is ruining anyhting your dumb mom is. Now don't be a bich and not do this, it will haunt you for the rest of your life

in be4 finding out op is frauding lol
    Wtf do you mean get as much **** from her? Jesus you guys are just..... wow... It's about doing the right thing. I agree with taking screenshots or whatever, because OP's dad might not believe it or might think OP has just blown what he knows out of proportion. But this is a situation that you DO NOT let go. Tell your dad the TRUTH and give any proof, if at all pross
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    Worst advice in the entire thread.

Why would he want to bring more family members in this?
    To throw all responsibility off his shoulders!

Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf...tell your dad

If my wife was cheating on me, and I found out later that my son knew and didn't tell me, I couldn't imagine how pissed off/disappointed I'd be in him.