Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lil Weezy KILLIN IT!!

idk what people say about wayne this song go HARD!!!

Wake a n*gga up in his bed when he sleep,
    Tear the n*gga up from his head to his feet,
    Then light the n*gga up from his head to his feet,
    Put his body in the water and his head on the beach,
    Light another blunt just to save me the grief,

I dont give a fuk I was made for the beef,
    I dont give a fuk im straight from the streets,
    But im crooked as a b*tch, bitch wave to the thief,
    Lie to the bad guy, hi to the good though,
    Ride wit the bad guy, try and you get smoked,
    Lie and you get smoked, lie for a n*gga though,

Try for a n*gga though, die for a n*gga though
    Why would a n*gga go to new Orleans,
    This is Katrina-land,
    The president flew over, and he ain't even land

We ain't even mad, we aint even playin'
    It's duck tape season in my region and you ain't leavin' until
    We eatin', and I want my piece, and I want my peeps,

To get they piece, and they want they peeps to get they piece,
    And until then tell yo peeps no piece,
    Ima beast and I feast every beat I seek,
    And I freak every mixtape I leak
    I need to be at the t-o-p-o-f-h-i-p-h-o-p
    And I'm I-n-d-a-c-u-t-w-i-t-h-m-o-z (my oozie)
    So me, yes me, call me Weezy West b
    Cause I'm wilder than the mothafukkin' wild west be
    I'm so ready, are you ready for me,
    Young young money, young mula baby!

Break in a n*gga car at the light,
    Put the gun to his head make him park on the right and,
    Then I tell him don't talk,
    Make him get out and walk,
    And then I tell my goons to get right in
    When you fukin' with a n*gga like me
    No homo but you fukin' with a rida
    They ain't heard me when I tryda

**** anotha mothafukka, and them other mothafukkas
    Cause can't no mothafukka fuk with a n*gga
    If you **** with lil tune,
    Ima let my goons just follow yo ass like twitter n*gga,
    We can do what you want I don't care,
    Anyhow, anywhere, anytime I swear,
    As son up on a n*gga, I will run up on a n*gga
    Wit the gun up on a n*gga, now I'm one up on a n*gga

I will run the clock behind the guap,
    And if my leg broke I will hop,
    B*tch I will hustle til I drop,
    B*tch I will throw you from the top, of the world
    I got myself a Boston girl,
    She my gypsy I'm her genie,
    Ride my magic carpet girl,
    Flow so sick you cough, and hurl,
    I'm so twisted I walk and swirl,
    I'm so lifted I walk on clouds,
    Please please please don't shoot me down,
    Fukkin' right I put it down ,
    Buy it white and cook it brown,
    This is how great lookin' sound,
    KY run yo hook around.

Hollygrove U-S-A, parlez-vous fran-?ais..
    Hot as picante
    I am a zombie, what more can I say,
    Cause after all I.
    I told ya'll I tote it,
    Put the bullet in the gloch and blow that bitch,
    If you know like I know you'd put money way before that b*tch
    Everyone got they hand out so I drop my joint and I'm on that sh*t
    Ima roll that stick and Ima roll it thick
    And I know im cold and when its cold as brick
    And I ain't old im just 26
    All in yo mouth like I'm a dentist b*tch

Fuk you and yo interest b*tch
    We on some shoot the interest sh*t
    Better find the exit boy, my nina is so sexy boy
    And she feelin' desperate boy, Don't make her molest ya boy
    Pressure pressure boy, what will make you test the boy
    I'm great with no effort boy, yo face will get severed boy
    I'm breakin' yo level boy, I'm takin yo medal boy
    Weezy F baby and the F is for forever BOY!

theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stfu , this **** sucks

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500) balboa22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jonB89 View Post
    who's girl on right?

Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theFALCONpunch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by balboa22 View Post
    who's girl on right?
    Tara Reid

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He has progressively gotten worse throughout his career. Seriously, wtf is that sh!t? The hook is just horrible. And holy auto-tune overload.

DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    who's girl on right?
    Tara Reid sir

Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train_ing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why do you like lil wayne?

Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who's girl on right?
    Tara Reid. American Actress.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who's girl on right?
    More like who's the girl on the left... imagine the handjobs she gives.

bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500)

Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Fear is something that we create in our own minds. Fear could be like fire. You can use it to heat you up, keep you warm, cook your food. There are so many things you can use it for. But if you allow it to go out of control, it will destroy you and everything around you." -Mike Tyson

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bumbaclot View Post
    jay z is now just an old man who whines about ****

if you spoke to him, all he would say is "back in MY day, things were different around here, sonny!"
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HenryJDaniels View Post

if you spoke to him, all he would say is "back in MY day, things were different around here, sonny!"
    age has nothing to do with skills....
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well, back in his day, there was real rap/hip-hop that actually had flow and substance.

This Lil Wayne stuff isn't even rap. It's some sort of pop disaster.
    DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

suck (weezys ) dick hard *******?

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    killin it goin hard!

Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by theFALCONpunch View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense.
    DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Worst. Rapper. Alive.

NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Worst. Rapper. Alive.
    that'll be Gucci & Shawty Lo.
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense.
    welll he negged me for the comment i made above

Originally Posted by lefael View Post
    that'll be Gucci & Shawty Lo.
    I see your Shawty Lo and raise you Plies.

Honestly my ears hurt whenever I hear him try to screech out a verse. It's just horrible horrible music. I have no idea how he get any sort of record deal.
    DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Honestly my ears hurt whenever I hear him try to screech out a verse. It's just horrible horrible music. I have no idea how he get any sort of record deal.
    I feel the same way about wayne, but he's a smart man who puts out trash the idiot masses will buy.

As a hip hop fan, feels bad man. Very bad.

lmao! damn brah you got me on that one!
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seany6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Killing my ears, thats about it.

Should be negged for that.

bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500) bumbaclot is not very helpful. (-500)

well in the future your gunna be looking back at these times and realize that todays hip hop is nothing short of the same bull**** nsync and jonas brothers are putting out with the exception of a few artists

if you dont like hip hop then i dont need to hear your stupid opinion.

well in the future your gunna be looking back at these times and realize that todays hip hop is nothing short of the same bull**** nsync and jonas brothers are putting out with the exception of a few artists

if you dont like hip hop then i dont need to hear your stupid opinion.
    I like good hip hop. Eminem / Mos Def/ Dr. Dre.
    This isnt real hip hop stfu.f
    This is pop shiit.

real hip hop^

stfu and stop trying to fit in by listenin to that ****

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow strong oxymoron in thread title. weezy never kills anything. ever.
    keep rep trading out of your signature line

I like good hip hop. Eminem / Mos Def/ Dr. Dre.
    This isnt real hip hop stfu.f
    This is pop shiit.

real hip hop^

stfu and stop trying to fit in by listenin to that ****
    I said with the exception of a few artists. Mos def is definitely one of those artists, eminem.. NOT SO MUCH.

Dre i dont classify as one of today's hip hop artists but he is great.