Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PalmtreeCo View Post
    Ive been having BJJ tournament steady every month since I started, and all my friends that compete in mma pro or amateur are fighting every 3 month.. SO you need to stay in fighting shape all year long
    no i train mma all year long but just change the way i train. when i meant offseason i mean the short period of time where i dont have any competitions so i train in a more bber type of way but still practice martial arts. and by 12 fights i mean over a period of 3 years jsut random open competitions under the IJFA (international japanese fighting association)
    [I REP back.]

PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by imawake View Post
    no i train mma all year long but just change the way i train. when i meant offseason i mean the short period of time where i dont have any competitions so i train in a more bber type of way but still practice martial arts. and by 12 fights i mean over a period of 3 years jsut random open competitions under the IJFA (international japanese fighting association)
    Good, that explain a lot.
    My best friend album.
    [url]http://www.reverbnation.com/freelance2040[/url]

Mrcanz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lookin good nice workout!

YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're still full of shiit.

Random open MMA competitions under some made up governing body?

Sure, buddy.

It wouldn't be the first time you've absolutely frauded on these boards.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108041501

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YesThatGuy View Post

Sure, buddy.

Ahh crap, I always did think he was full of ****.

Actually come to think of his his physique is 100% not a fighters, and the pics of his trophies could be anyone's, there is no evidence showing them as his or what rank or anything!

rdy for rapture, Mr.Tower Caspahh's Avatar
    Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you've had 12 fights, you surely have video footage at least one of these fights, right?

B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Sure, buddy.

HOMIE is a POS....scrue him, let me get the neg train off to a start

YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) YesThatGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and by 12 fights i mean over a period of 3 years jsut random open competitions under the IJFA (international japanese fighting association)

What's that bro? You fought in the IJFA?

But you said in your last thread you fought in the IJMAA.

What's wrong, did you forget the name of your fictitious fighting organization?

But wait, you've fought all over the world? This just keeps getting better and better!

I've actually had a few fights in Japan, India, and Korea.
    Last edited by YesThatGuy; 06-26-2009 at 12:04 PM.

B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50) B_Musha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every BS thread this guy starts, and every BS thing he says.....has potential to be Epic, EPIC FAIL...

/rant

imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imawake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sure, buddy.

Originally Posted by TroJon View Post
    Ahh crap, I always did think he was full of ****.

Actually come to think of his his physique is 100% not a fighters, and the pics of his trophies could be anyone's, there is no evidence showing them as his or what rank or anything!
    Originally Posted by Caspahh View Post
    If you've had 12 fights, you surely have video footage at least one of these fights, right?
    Originally Posted by B_Musha View Post
    HOMIE is a POS....scrue him, let me get the neg train off to a start
    What's that bro? You fought in the IJFA?

But you said in your last thread you fought in the IJMAA.

What's wrong, did you forget the name of your fictitious fighting organization?

But wait, you've fought all over the world? This just keeps getting better and better!
    Every BS thread this guy starts, and every BS thing he says.....has potential to be Epic, EPIC FAIL...

/rant
    ok let me explain....

ive been in a few different leagues, most of them Goju-Ryu Karate-Do leagues and not "MMA". The mma fights I have had aren't big fights liek you guys think. These fights were in high school gyms, local PAC or YMCA's. Not "big deal fights at all. I never said they were. And I have fought in Japan, India, and Korea. I've gone to Goju-Ryu Training camps and done a few local tounaments. Nothing big. I admit the "Real World" thign was a fraud but who didn't fraud in the misc? I've never taken BS out of the misc, always left it there. Again, I never showboated or said look at me I do mma, I asked what I needed to work on. When I get videos (which I don't own any), I'll be sure to upload them. My parents have a few but I don't live with them.
    [I REP back.]

ok let me explain....

ive been in a few different leagues, most of them Goju-Ryu Karate-Do leagues and not "MMA". The mma fights I have had aren't big fights liek you guys think. These fights were in high school gyms, local PAC or YMCA's. Not "big deal fights at all. I never said they were. And I have fought in Japan, India, and Korea. I've gone to Goju-Ryu Training camps and done a few local tounaments. Nothing big. I admit the "Real World" thign was a fraud but who didn't fraud in the misc? I've never taken BS out of the misc, always left it there. Again, I never showboated or said look at me I do mma, I asked what I needed to work on. When I get videos (which I don't own any), I'll be sure to upload them. My parents have a few but I don't live with them.
    Where in Japan?

Registered User greenamphibious's Avatar
    greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a ninja and chuck norris eats ma ballz!
    Always room for improvement!

How are you still even trying to weasel your way out of this?

You must honestly have a mental disorder.

You've been caught red-handed and still try to come up with some bullshiit story.

NEGGED

Where in Japan?
    okinawa near the Urasoe western beach
    How are you still even trying to weasel your way out of this?

You must honestly have a mental disorder.

You've been caught red-handed and still try to come up with some bullshiit story.

NEGGED
    believe me or dont, youre making this bigger than it is. jackass.
    [I REP back.]

believe me or dont, youre making this bigger than it is. jackass.

I'm not the one living a lie and frauding on the internets.

Your actual life must be truly pathetic.

u_U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** just serious

PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know what too say.. maybe he is a real ninja.. I'm scared.
    My best friend album.
    [url]http://www.reverbnation.com/freelance2040[/url]

good comeback.
    [I REP back.]

good comeback.
    Hey you guys are in the same weight class.....just sayin

Hey you guys are in the same weight class.....just sayin
    But only one of us actually fights.

oOooO WELL that dude has flown around the world im sure going to where you are cant be too difficult.

Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Youre fine dude.. you can lose excess water weight. I chill at 170 and I fight in 155. You can also just do a lot of cardio. Most the guys in my gym in 155 weight class all weight 165-170.

BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BNO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    look into explosive training
    x2 that, used to do it when i was doing taekwondo.. work on your aerobic too! but your fine as is brah size wise!
    ★★★★★Aussie Supp Misc Family★★★★★

thanks everyone for the advice i appreciate it.
    [I REP back.]

good comeback.
    So we going to do this or what? IM awake you want internet famez right? "lets get it on"

yes i instigate